Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her (67151 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by prettyjo(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2016
while we smile...kindly check my signature
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2016
When you refuse to cook at home, claiming celeb and breadwinner , why wont edible catering share your husband.. Ode.
I dont feel pity for Tiwa at all.... Claiming the victim here... And Teebillz sef wey no wan work...smhhh..
Well at least someone said hes about to join the police force.. I hope he stays focused and never depend fully on another woman financially again..

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ireneony(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
yoruba men are big flirt

Nawa ooo

No wonder those stories are true

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Setaje(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Randyhot:
Truth be told, any woman that feels embittered about her husband infidelity is just giving her self unecessary hbp...it is in our nature, both science and religion has proved it so, just be comforted that he doesnt neglect his responsibilities to his family.

You and whoever liked your post are very weak!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Osama10(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Deejavuu(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Nigerians have got no chill at all cheesy cheesy. "Puff puff is calling, missed calls from suya". Cheii cheesy
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Favolly(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2016
EdibleCatering = BeckyWithTheGoodHair
#Lemonade

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible catering - food and services that will knock you out grin

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by banmee(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
People; stay away from anything on the internet that puts your personal business out there. Only foools use facebook and the likes to broadcast their lives for everyone to see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Michellla(f): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=18pt]nigerians are one funny set of people grin[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by swimmer: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa's story has coma jor. She said they were lookin for tbillz wwen they rushed her to the hosp...then somehow @ 2am....she was with his fone to see 'edible cathering'
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Randyhot:
Truth be told, any woman that feels embittered about her husband infidelity is just giving her self unecessary hbp...it is in our nature, both science and religion has proved it so, just be comforted that he doesn't neglect his responsibilities to his family.

What you fail to realize is that infidelity and promiscuity are also in her nature. Even more so...

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Maybe i will just start an edible catering business for lonely husbands, offering food delivery with a happy ending

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Philomath1212: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
This kind thread, ladies go plenty viewing..

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
It's so sad what happened to Tiwa Savage. I've been in shock. But then Edible Catering, the lady Tiwa Savage said her husband of two years, Tee Billz cheated on her with is currently trending on Twitter.

You recall Tiwa had said in her tell-all interview that revealed how her marriage crumbled that:

‘While we were sleeping, his (Teebillz) phone was going off and it was middle of the night and I kept on seeing the name calling him ‘Edible Catering’ and It didn’t make sense because why would a catering company be calling my husband at that time of the night and Yes as a woman, I picked up his phone and I went through his phone got into his Whatsapp and there’s this long conversation with this same edible number.’
And I’m seeing stuffs like ‘Can we meet at the hotel tonight’, ‘Do you live alone’, ‘And is it ok if I come by’. The last message I saw was, ‘I had to leave at 7am today because you were still sleeping’. Then he responded saying, ‘Yea because you knocked me out last night, It was a great night.’

Nigerians on Twitter are saying all sorts about Edible Catering, some are even pointing fingers at Azuka Ogujiuba, the lady that interviewed Tiwa about her marriage crash, that she is Edible Catering. Jokes of course.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerians-pounce-on-edible-catering.html
Why Black Women Are More Bootylicious Than White Women - Romance - Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by luvablesam(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Guess people cant still figure it out...the chic's name is 'Katherine' and Tbillz thinks she is Edible... 'Edible Catering'

7 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Setaje:

I liked his post and I assure you that I'm very strong, morally and physically.

The truth hurts.

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Orikinla(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Amelian:
When you refuse to cook at home, claiming celeb and breadwinner , why wont edible catering share your husband.. Ode.
I dont feel pity for Tiwa at all.... Claiming the victim here... And Teebillz sef wey no wan work...smhhh..
Well at least someone said hes about to join the police force.. I hope he stays focused and never depend.
fully on another woman financially again..

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach and not through hip hop.
My #GidiBlues is hot EBA with hot vegetable soup and fish.
I will fall in love with you.

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by crisycent: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2016
I don't believe that tiwa story of loosing her pregnancy. She probably saw that the relationship wasn't gonna make headway and she decided to terminate it to savage her "market" (2nd husband-wise).

Also I believe she fücked them boyz (2baba, don jazzy & co) cos her husband was already eating eddible food outside grin

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by DrObum(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Try truecaller to unravel edible catering. Might get a clue. wink
Wetin she wan gain by knowing the identity of the person

You know say if I carry Edible Catering save your name, Trucaller fit show you as the edible caterer
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Pamelayoung: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
The rich also cry. Pple warned you abt him but you went ahead and married him. May God console you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by 2Teepcee(f): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
dhammyg:

Nigerian women biko ignore this kind of advice shocked IT'S THE USELESS ADVICE THAT KEEPS WOMEN STRANDED IN BAD MARRIAGES WHEN BETTER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE sad
AND WHICH STUPID SCIENCE AND RELIGION PROVED IT,CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR AN EXCUSEangry

Don't mind him. Some silly men using 'their nature' to justify their wickedness. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Kunlegzy(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
Setaje:

Setaje I don't get you, as much as I don't support husband cheating, are you saying a woman should be rotating husband house or be changing homes like cloth ? Please enlighten me. Do you mean every marriage a woman enters and the husband cheat, then she should divorce , get another man to marry and same thing happens, she should get a divorce like that and like that.... Lol to me it's crazy

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by goingape: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2016
who is edible catering and why is that ugly witch called tiwa on edible catering.

someone enlighten me here?
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Kunlegzy(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2016
As for me the both of them erred and allegation seem true. They both cheated eachother and the crying for me doesn't add up.
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by bigtt76(f): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2016
No what she said was that during the time she was admitted and was calling Teebillz, he did not respond.

When she came back home and she stumbled on Teebillz phone during the Edible Caterer calls, she check his whatsapp and it happened that he was chatting with Edible Caterer de same time she (Tiwa) tried calling Teebillz.

swimmer:
Tiwa's story has coma jor. She said they were lookin for tbillz wwen they rushed her to the hosp...then somehow @ 2am....she was with his fone to see 'edible cathering'
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by tbagjames(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Very soon we will start hearing things like 'MISS EDIBLE CATERING' 'FACE OF EDIBLE CATERING' AND EDIBLE CATERING AMBASSADOR
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by tolaadepej(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
I can't stop laughing o......edible catering ...na wa o
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by amoduganja: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Why is it that men from a particular tribe are notorious for getting even with a woman by publicly saying she has slept with many men, an accusation that cannot even be verified. Wiz did it and now Tee has towed the same path. It is disgusting for a man to refer to a woman as ''smelly pu**y''. False 'Kiss and tell' declaration is part of their culture too, FFK comes to mind.
These guys should stop disgracing men for God's sake. They should find other ways to deal with their insecurity and complex!

No wonder they have the loudest mouth and least action.

6 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Nigerians have no chill, Kai! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.