Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her (67148 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by amoduganja: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Why is it that men from a particular tribe are notorious for getting even with a woman by publicly saying she has slept with many men, an accusation that cannot even be verified. Wiz did it and now Tee has towed the same path. It is disgusting for a man to refer to a woman as ''smelly pu**y''. False 'Kiss and tell' declaration is part of their culture too, FFK comes to mind.
These guys should stop disgracing men for God's sake. They should find other ways to deal with their insecurity and complex!

No wonder they have the loudest mouth and least action.

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by mynaijainfo(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
. . . Loving this. OH God! please send me my "edible catering" #justsaying grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by pangea2: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Orikinla:

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach and not through hip hop.
My #GidiBlues is hot EBA with hot vegetable soup and fish.
I will fall in love with you.

That's why calabar girls are the best

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by menxer: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible Catering: our "services" would knock you out.

This is taking side-chick business to another level, imagine knocking out a married man. SMH

I always thought Tiwa Savage was the one with the punch, not knowing her man would take a devastating knock-out punch from a side-chick. grin

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by latinoKingdom(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa is a girl,Tunji is a boy. Both lack wisdom and necessary principles needed to handle family,fame and money. Both are empty vain human paper chasers. They perfectly fit and compliment each other and should bear the consequences of their actions. They shouldn't be pitied. The government should step in and confiscate the kids caught in this kinda of mess and deny them parental rights as an example to others.

Tunji bleeps edible caterer while Tiwa bleeps Don jazzy her boss and colleagues in the music industry. stupid fools.
what evidence do you have to say she bleeped donjazzy? Stop being hypocrite, tunji said it,just to justify himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by cr7lomo: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:
The journalist had this mocking look on her face like she actually came to mock Tiwa

Very ugly too tongue

She is a product of NTA

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by onatisi(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Now the hunter has become the hunted. Teebliz has brought ppl into his mess and he will be avoided by most of his friends now. I actually have tiwa to blame for all this .

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by jojothaiv(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
And finally...
The saying "The way to some men heart is through their stomach" has finally come to fruition...

Lessons Learnt.....
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by jojothaiv(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
pangea2:

That's why calabar girls are the best
Lolz...
And I don't but that idea....
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by jojothaiv(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
amoduganja:
Why is it that men from a particular tribe is notorious for getting even with a woman by publicly saying she has slept with many men, an accusation that cannot even be verified. Wiz did it and now Tee has towed the same path. It is disgusting for a man to refer to a woman as ''smelly pu**y''. False 'Kiss and tell' declaration is part of their culture too, FFK comes to mind.
These guys should stop disgracing men for God's sake. They should find other ways to deal with their insecurity and complex!

Name Checkers spotted here too....

Ama oga u no try fa...
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by MrGerald(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
who edible catering don epp?
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by xcllaxix(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Wait for meeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by SleekAboki: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2016
latinoKingdom:
what evidence do you have to say she bleeped donjazzy? Stop being hypocrite, tunji said it,just to justify himself
What evidence do you have that Tunji bleeped edible caterer? stop being hypocritical. Tiwa said it to deflect the shame of sleeping with the unmarried Don jazzy.

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by LoneRanger12(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa is a girl,Tunji is a boy. Both lack wisdom and necessary principles needed to handle family,fame and money. Both are empty vain human paper chasers. They perfectly fit and compliment each other and should bear the consequences of their actions. They shouldn't be pitied. The government should step in and confiscate the kids caught in this kinda of mess and deny them parental rights as an example to others.

Tunji bleeps edible caterer while Tiwa bleeps Don jazzy her boss and colleagues in the music industry. stupid fools.
All has been said about both of them and I think Teebillz accusations are true to some extent. Just watched the interview and even a baby can tell that Tiwa is lying. She might not have slept with all or one of don j, Dr sid, 2baba when she married Teebillz but what about before their wedding.

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Sunglow: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
dhammyg:

Nigerian women biko ignore this kind of advice shocked IT'S THE USELESS ADVICE THAT KEEPS WOMEN STRANDED IN BAD MARRIAGES WHEN BETTER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE sad
AND WHICH STUPID SCIENCE AND RELIGION PROVED IT,CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR AN EXCUSEangry
As in better OPTIONS WITH FRINGE BENEFITS tongue
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2016
amoduganja:
Why is it that men from a particular tribe is notorious for getting even with a woman by publicly saying she has slept with many men, an accusation that cannot even be verified. Wiz did it and now Tee has towed the same path. It is disgusting for a man to refer to a woman as ''smelly pu**y''. False 'Kiss and tell' declaration is part of their culture too, FFK comes to mind.

at least, if they can't do 419, kill their family for money, or be the best cocaine pushers, they are still good at something, follow your biafra ppl back to ur hometown and leave the demon states if u r so bothered about the men
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Themandator: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
swimmer:
Tiwa's story has coma jor. She said they were lookin for tbillz wwen they rushed her to the hosp...then somehow @ 2am....she was with his fone to see 'edible cathering'

You either didn't see the video or you have problem with comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
amoduganja:

i agree with you, all these 2face, Ini-edo, Iyanya, Flavouretc yoruba people that are reputed for bleeping around...oh they r not yoploba too...wow, who would have guessed that
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by SleekAboki: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2016
LoneRanger12:

All has been said about both of them and I think Teebillz accusations are true to some extent. Just watched the interview and even a baby can tell that Tiwa is lying. She might not have slept with all or one of don j, Dr sid, 2baba when she married Teebillz but what about before their wedding.
We all know how difficult it is to for a sexy lady to climb the ladder in showbiz without stripping and giving out some bleeps. Tunji might be about to drop the bomb shells of abortions committed if Tiwa pushes him. It would get more ugly if Tunji gets a crazy lawyer and sue.

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Sunglow: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2016
amoduganja:

They are weak Men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Rotimi47: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2016
If true, he did wrong, but people ain't trying to find out what pushed him to edible catering!

No matter what, once You're married, you should stay loyal to your spouse.( Shikina)

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by bookface: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2016
LoneRanger12:

Why is it anyone's business who someone sleeps with before they get married?

More than 80% of the girls you probably know in their mid 20s must have slept with someone...should they then be publicly humiliated as this boy-man, called TJ has done to Tiwa?

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Koddedtinz: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2016
LMAO! Nigerians are so creative! cheesy
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by latinoKingdom(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:

What evidence do you have that Tunji bleeped edible caterer? stop being hypocritical. Tiwa said it to deflect the shame of sleeping with the unmarried Don jazzy.
I did not say I believe tiwa, stop being sided, think of it too, fucking don jazzy?? How does that sound to you? In fact I know very soon you will say di'ja is dating don jazzy or fucking him too, because you are talked like you don't believe a man and woman can be business partner without any intimacy, if thats your mentality, you need to upgrade it

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by bookface: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:

We all know how difficult it is to for a sexy lady to climb the ladder in showbiz without stripping and giving out some bleeps. Tunji might be about to drop the bomb shells of abortions committed if Tiwa pushes him. It would get more ugly if Tunji gets a crazy lawyer and sue.

Sue for?

Wait let me get this straight.

He duped her while he was her manager. But because of course, he was also her husband, she let it off without drama
Then she fed him. Clothed him. Housed him. and gave him pocket money for the extras
Being the shamless piglet that he his, the only thing he offered in the marriage was a di'ck. And bragging rights that says "I am your husband, and you are my slave"

She won't put up with it anymore...then he goes public, slanders her and her relative.

What would he be suing for again? He is lucky that his broke ass is not being asked to pay child benefit. That would just be driving the nails deep down his coffin.

TJ is an embarrassment. I detest guys who don't have a means of livelihood but want to be seen as part of the upper echelon.

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Koddedtinz: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:

Broke guy suing? grin

Sue for what exactly? Alimony? cheesy LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by eph12(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Randyhot:
Truth be told, any woman that feels embittered about her husband infidelity is just giving her self unecessary hbp...it is in our nature, both science and religion has proved it so, just be comforted that he doesnt neglect his responsibilities to his family.
What if he neglects his responsibilities too?
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by jordinsparkles(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2016
A lot of people are taking this as a joke. Pls nigerians should stop making jokes out of this. Let's put ourselves in tiwa's shoes. Some men are just jerks

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by eph12(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:

Dumb post
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by niyot124: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
yoruba men are big flirt

Nawa ooo

No wonder those stories are true
My dear,every tribe cheats stop stereotyping. We love our Yoruba men like dat nd want to marry dem smiley

#proudlyYoruba

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by SleekAboki: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I did not say I believe tiwa, stop being sided, think of it too, fucking don jazzy?? How does that sound to you? In fact I know very soon you will say di'ja is dating don jazzy or fucking him too, because you are talked like you don't believe a man and woman can be business partner without any intimacy, if thats your mentality, you need to upgrade it
Do you consider Don jazzy a principled fellow looking at his antecedents? This is showbiz where alcohol, drugs and sex is the soul of business.

Doesn't don jazzy drink, drugs and talk and act out sex? Do you honestly think Tiwa is a virgin? Have you been to jazzy studio that also doubles as home? Do you know that the sex hormones can get the better of two adults under the influence of drugs and alcohol in the right settings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.