Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi (29063 Views)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Onlyonebuhari: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Igbo people everywhere with their drugs.
Thanks the reward is death by firing sqaurd
If your population decrease corruption will reduce in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Amadaz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Death sentence in view
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Eluwilussit(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Did anyone else notice how the OP tactfully omitted the suspect's name?

The dude is not from the "usual" region na. Tori no favour OP. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Eluwilussit(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Onlyonebuhari:
Igbo people everywhere with their drugs.
Thanks the reward is death by firing sqaurd
If your population decrease corruption will reduce in Nigeria

Wetin be the person name? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by dikeigbo2(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
amtaken:
Did anyone else notice how the OP tactfully omitted the suspect's name?

We see amoooo,and its dangerous to leave it open like that....but can you gracefully fill in your name there grin grin....Na jokeooo
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by amtaken(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Your name will fit the space better.

dikeigbo2:

We see amoooo,and its dangerous to leave it open like that....but can you gracefully fill in your name there grin grin....Na jokeooo
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by amtaken(f): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
What do you mean usual region?

Eluwilussit:

The dude is not from the "usual" region na. Tori no favour OP. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by billyG(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
exlinkleads:
Nigerians keep bringing bad name to this great country. A report on "Malaysia Mail Online" says Police has arrested a Nigerian private college student on Wednesday, April 27 in connection with the seizure of 20.8kg of syabu (methamphetamine) worth about RM3.2 million, which was smuggled from China via courier service.

The drugs, meant for distribution to the local addict population was found hidden in a portable air-conditioning unit at a house in Bukit Mahkota Cheras, to prevent detection by the authorities.Federal Police Narcotics Investigation Department deputy director, Datuk Pahlawan Mohd Dzuraidi Ibrahim said police had launched simultaneous raids in Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Selangor.
"We have arrested the 27-year-old man and seized 21 packets of drugs believed to be syabu," he told reporters at a press conference on Thursday.

"The drugs, weighing about 20.8kg, were stashed in a hidden compartment in the machines. Initial investigations revealed the suspect had brought the drug into the country from China, using a courier service company," Dzuraidi said police have not ruled out the possibility that the man was connected to a syndicate.

"The suspect had just started trafficking in drugs in Malaysia about nine months ago and we are still tracking down the remaining members of the syndicate. The drug can meet the demand of 35,000 addicts for a month," he said. The Nigerian has been remanded under Section 39B of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 which carries the mandatory death sentence upon conviction. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar congratulated the STING team for the success, via his Twitter account.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/nigerian-student-smuggling-20kg-of.html

Name pls!Abeg who knows his name,i hav been searching everywher 4 his name.....who post this shiit without a name?i hav lost ma appetite.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by exlinkleads(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
billyG:

Name pls!Abeg who knows his name,i hav been searching everywher 4 his name.....who post this shiit without a name?i hav lost ma appetite.

are u looking for someone to mock? or are u looking to comment an ethnic shit in this forum?

please look elsewhere.

Abi u send someone to deliver goods for in Malaysia?
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by hoobs(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
maybe the student is not igbo, bcoz am sure they would have written a biography about him even write I'm mama name join, if he had been Ibo!
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by billyG(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2016
exlinkleads:

are u looking for someone to mock? or are u looking to comment an ethnic shit in this forum?

please look elsewhere.

Abi u send someone to deliver goods for in Malaysia?
Guilty conscience this i mention yur tribe.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Eluwilussit(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
amtaken:
What do you mean usual region?

Which region do you think I am talking about? grin angry grin
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Greenback: 7:52am On May 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Mutulah keep shut there. Research had been carried by Nigerians and non-Nigerians that Southern people from Nigeria engages in drugs. Am Yoruba by tribe
Don't preach for me and never in your life, if you mention my father again I will give you e-slap.

chai! Waste of 10 mins! Useful only to nl and urself @ya funeral! Agbaya,lobatan lorukò yi,o..
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Greenback: 8:10am On May 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
I am disappointed, but am sure the person is from the southern Nigeria, the probability that he is an Igbo is 80%, other tribes (Yoruba, Edo, Delta and etal) is 20%.
The guy is dead already. No mercy

midget brain,tribal phcn worka loll
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by j1mmy: 6:04pm On May 04, 2016
Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) / 2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video) / NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.