Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi (29071 Views)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by dridowu: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
j1mmy:
no need for name, na IGBO 99%

Why mention a tribe that has nothing to do with the write up? Your type are a waste of his father 10 minutes enjoyment because you don't have sense to be on the social media. I don't blame you but I will blame the Nigerian Telecommunication that gave you the chance to register SIM and be able to browse,open your dirty mouth you have not washed to speak gibberish.

If you continue living under Tribalism I wonder how important you will become? I think Fulani Herdsmen have more dignity and sense than you.

Most importantly you will only be useful to entire Naira Land and yourself ONLY AT YOUR FUNERAL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Mrkuvuki:

Eh Na we! But I'd rather be igbo than come from where ever you come from ....
be igbo, be proud of ur tribe like yorubas and hausas, fullanis love theirs ..okay? stop d attache by force and laying claims to things outside ur tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by vicostyles(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
b
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by alobright17(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
Name checkers association disappointed ...why is d name missing?
but we knw den go be na....na dat diabolical people
I.e

The self acclaimed Jewish people

The self acclaimed Non yorubas but a Lagosian

The developers of China

The hardworking tribe

You need Jisos
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by 7inches: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by OkoNDOoBo: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
Na Yebbo OP sytematically remove the name

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Usman212s: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2016
cHINEDU at it again....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Haaaa Malaysia dat one na die first class to hell
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2016
I am disappointed, but am sure the person is from the southern Nigeria, the probability that he is an Igbo is 80%, other tribes (Yoruba, Edo, Delta and etal) is 20%.
The guy is dead already. No mercy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
I am disappointed, but am sure the person is from the southern Nigeria, the probability that he is an Igbo is 80%, other tribes (Yoruba, Edo, Delta and etal) is 20%.

Why mention a tribe that has nothing to do with the write
up? Your type are a waste of his father 10 minutes
enjoyment because you don't have sense to be on the
social media. I don't blame you but I will blame the
Nigerian Telecommunication that gave you the chance to
register SIM and be able to browse,open your dirty mouth
you have not washed to speak gibberish.
If you continue living under Tribalism I wonder how
important you will become? I think Fulani Herdsmen have
more dignity and sense than you.
Most importantly you will only be useful to entire Naira
Land and yourself ONLY AT YOUR FUNERAL.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by iKarma: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Igbo - 96%

Other tribes - 4%

Be honest.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by akfeas(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
He just self-terminated. Astalabista baby!
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by comrChris(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
I.e

The developers of China

The hardworking tribe
l can see that the drug is already working in our head smh

they claim this they claim that,have you been to argue n proven to the general public that they claims are false? until you do that continue to get lost
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by iKarma: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
OkparaJesus:

Because this tribe is spoiling the nigerian name. No be Malaysian police call out the igbo tribe? make I even find the video sef

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
but we knw who den go be na....na dat diabolical people

I.e

The self acclaimed Lagosian but they are not yorubas

The developers of China

The most hardworking tribe

Yes, I guessed it would be one of us from the title. But you know the name wouldn't have been conveniently missing if it were an oriental brother. This one's got to be one of those that receive media protection.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by michiyke2003(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:

I.e

The developers of China

u re right but lack natural sense. Yoruba foul

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by comrChris(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:
I.e

The developers of China

The hardworking tribe
l can see that the drug is already working in your head smh

they claim this they claim that,have you been to argue n proven to the general public that they claims are false? until you do that continue to get lost
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Name checkers association disappointed ...why is d name missing? i no they are those ****.. again.. i no dey are the one.......

I.e

The developers of China

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Ramanto(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Unfortunate. Another potential IPOB just lost his life

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Because this tribe is spoiling the nigerian name. No be Malaysian police call out the igbo tribe? make I even find the video sef

Anyway...I see you among these biased Nigerians who don't understand simple English early in the morning.You would have ended in reading the post than contributing what makes no sense and meaning to the post.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Ramanto:
Unfortunate. Another potential IPOB just lost his life

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Drchristian:

I.e

The developers of China

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Misogynist2014(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Not even the name was given. Who are these bullshit journalists? How are we sure the person himself exists? No proof! I can form this trash and post it online. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:

I.e

The developers of China

Seems you are insane?
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Musaspp(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Is this craze for money worth a life? This guy just sentenced himself to death. Suicide mission in a foreign land.
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
lestat:

Seems you are insane?
see painment...y does d truth always hurt u people. .I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Ramanto(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
OkparaJesus:

Stop crying here and go talk to your brothers to stop soiling the already bad-enough reputation of Nigeria.
And don't wail when GMB refuses to stoop low when you ask to go beg for you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016
OkparaJesus:

Mutulah keep shut there. Research had been carried by Nigerians and non-Nigerians that Southern people from Nigeria engages in drugs. Am Yoruba by tribe
Don't preach for me and never in your life, if you mention my father again I will give you e-slap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
iKarma:

Igbo - 96%
Other tribes - 4%
Be honest.
Haha... Don't let them chop you wrong
Re: Nigerian Student Smuggling 20kg Of Drugs From China Has Been Arrested In Malaysi by sadi78: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Drchristian:

I.e

The developers of China

just say !gbo
!gbo

The great chestbeaters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" / Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.