Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. (4380 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by MBAChieves: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Oh boy! Go and brush your teeth and come i just got the news of the day! Tiwa Savage while revealing that Teebillz was the one that has been cheating on her has, has mention the woman behind the Cheating.. the woman he has been taking to costly hotel, The same one he took to her matrimonial home while she was bleeding in the hospital after Miscarriage, her name is 'Edible Catering' ok now am surprised why your still on bed..

The 'Edible Catering' for now is Mysteriously unknown, but we will get her Mysteriously too..
Tiwa said; ‘While we were sleeping, his (Teebillz) phone was going off and it was middle of the night and I kept on seeing the name calling him ‘Edible Catering’ and It didn’t make
sense because why would a catering company be calling my husband at that time of the night and Yes as a woman, I picked up his phone and I went through his phone got into his Whatsapp and there’s this long conversation with this same edible number.’
And I’m seeing stuffs like ‘Can we meet at the hotel tonight’, ‘Do you live alone’, ‘And is it ok if I come by’. The last message I saw was, ‘I had to leave at 7am today because you were still sleeping’. Then he responded saying, ‘Yea because you knocked me out last night, It was a great night.’
Nigerians on Twitter are saying all sorts about Edible Catering, some are even pointing fingers at Azuka Ogujiuba, the lady that interviewed Tiwa about her marriage crash, that she is Edible Catering. Jokes, of course.. But worry not we i will fetch her out for you, For now take a look at the twitter comments below..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/meet-edible-catering-woman-tiwa-savages.html
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2016
her pics nko
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Omotayor123(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2016
Orishirishi undecided
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Pishures nko?? undecided
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Jazzlite: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Pishures nko?? undecided
mimzy na full package.... voluptuous redefined.
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Smellymouth: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Jazzlite:
mimzy na full package.... voluptuous redefined.

GOD truly made mimzy In HIS own image and Likeness cool

SaiMimzy!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Jazzlite: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

mimzy cool

SaiMimzy!!

She's specially created.... a glance at her releases doses of hormones ....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by CaroLyner(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]pictures or...you know the drill[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Smellymouth: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Jazzlite:

She's specially created.... a glance at her releases doses of hormones ....

You said it all bro..

Mimzy is beauty personified, in mind, body and soul. cool

Salud boss!!

Mimzy where you at? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by greatness22(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
And you want me to believe this bullshit without pics?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by greatness22(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
Orishirishi undecided
I really miss you my lady.
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Only Mimzy

cool M cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by mrnuur(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
But wait naso people take this nl contest serious?? Monetary award dey attached ni?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Mediapace: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2016
You don't hear word once abi?
Don,t you listen to what Lalasticlala said ?
Smellymouth:

You said it all bro..

Mimzy is beauty personified, in mind, body and soul. cool

Salud boss!!

Mimzy where you at? grin
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by tempest02: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2016
All I see is on the thread is Mimzy...is she "edible catering"?

@OP with deceptive threads like yours looking for traffic, you deserve weeks ban.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Omotayor123(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
I really miss you my lady.
Same here dear. wink
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by greatness22(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
Same here dear. wink
Hope you're doing great? [img][/img]
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Disclaimer: No I am not "edible catering" smiley

tempest02:
All I see is on the thread is Mimzy...is she "edible catering"?

@OP with deceptive threads like yours looking for traffic, you deserve weeks ban.
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by adorablepepple(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
I trust Instagram detective
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Omotayor123(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
Hope you're doing great? [img][/img]
Sure!
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by greatness22(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Omotayor123:
Sure!
Hmmmm; my beautiful TAYO

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by egopersonified(f): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
This #ediblecateringgate funny die
Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tbh angry All these Vote this , Vote that don de tire me seff ... My eyes are now getting weak with all these campaign posters o jare .
Make una kuku share cash , then relax to see the votes coming in plenty .
Any quote about these should be to ask of my acct number o grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. by Ayatul(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Edible caterer, dats a new style for those cheating niggas. Buh in real sense, it make brain o.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why It's Good To Be A Computer Literate / Omg! Oge Okoye Puts Her Camel Toe And Gorgeous Body In Full Display (photo+video / IceBox Owner? Zlatan Ibile Drip in New Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.