Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 (14065 Views)

Most New Investors In Agrobusiness Fail Due To Lack Of A Business Plan / Start Your Agrobusiness With Loan / Expert Advice: Most Profitable Use For 157hects Of Land In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 by teddyope31(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Where do you want that.
Let Trinity farm handle that for you

Trinity farms, can cultivate and maintain (cassava and/ or maize) a large expanse of land for me (100hecters) and get my profit in 4 months
Re: EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 by teddyope31(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Where do you want that.
Let Trinity farm handle that for you

Trinity farms, can u cultivate and maintain (cassava and/ or maize) a large expanse of land for me (100hecters) and get my profit in 4 months
Re: EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 by Nicogen4us(f): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
teddyope31:

Trinity farms, can u cultivate and maintain (cassava and/ or maize) a large expanse of land for me (100hecters) and get my profit in 4 months

4month is too short for Cassava
maize is excellent

It can be done
Re: EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 by HECTORBOSS(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
DON'T JUST JUMP INTO FARMING WITHOUT PROPER INFORMATION AND TRAINING.

My advice is to get trained and surround yourself with people into what you are going to farm else you'll jump out as fast as you jumped in.

I learnt this the hard way in my poultry business.

I started with 400 birds and as business boomed I decided to add more birds. As soon as I brought in the second set of 500 about 3 months after the first set Suddenly the older birds stopped laying. My farm was going through an upgrade, we had to erect a concrete wall which also served as the farm house. Now it was difficult to tell what actually caused it.

We went from 13 crates daily to 1 crate and it took them about 1 half months to recover and never went beyond 7 crates.

What I want you to know is this 95% of the people giving these responses have no experience.

You need a comprehensive training in today's agric business especially new entrepreneurs where you will be thought how to know the best and most lucrative crops for certain land types and the farm management.

Harvest, process, package and sell to direct consumers
and export rather than to retailers who you have to beg to take your crops at a cheap rate.

Can you see the kind of thought trainings like this put in your head. You are an instant millionaire by this thought but the know how activates it.

Go beyond the crops and focus on processing, packaging, marketing and sales. I would pay N50k for this training but I got it for Free.

Same goes for live stock and as things have improved a lot, you do not have to wait 6 to 8 months any more.

I do 2 to 3 months harvest and I like it. If not for the training I would have given up.

My job is to share this message and hope you listen cos I almost abandoned a N3m infrastructure investment because of lack of knowledge but thank God for the training.

Let's get talking if you about to start or frustrated with no results.

Call/WhatsApp

Hectorboss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / Buy Your Fresh Crayfish From Akwaibom / Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.