Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari (20136 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jirate:

A Doctor Moving With Snail Speed to Save a Dying Man in the Hospital.
better late than never. Look where GEJ's idea of a transformation got us. grin
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by DICKtator: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
"Jobs Foh onli ze pewpo zat foted foi mei"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by banme1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Old liar

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is what I call post campaign promise..
Well, whatever you tell a zombie that's what he will believe.. As a proudly 5%, I don't need APC's fake job promise.. Am an entrepreneur, am highly empowered and employed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by surestakes: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
2019 is around the corner
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by cornel994(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jambana:
Tell us how much you have recovered
that's top secret smiley
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
You are killing the jobs already created by hardworking Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by tinsel: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
If the governors will not come for the money to be shared.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Reference(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Reading headlines: 'You had better'.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by LONGFUELCUE: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sure, some almajiri zombies will believe this good for nothing Fulani cow.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:
This is what I call post campaign promise..
Well, whatever you tell a zombie that's what he will believe.. As a proudly 5%, I don't need APC's fake job promise.. Am an entrepreneur, am highly empowered and employed..
Entrepreneur pangolo, big dogs don't bark, tell us how you've helped towards making Nigeria greater as a citizen
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by GWMI(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
the campaign season is over sir do it now.Thanks.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by conalex(f): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
oduastates:
Government does not create jobs.
Citizens do.
Just create an environment which will allow the creativity and knowledge of your citizens to shine.
You cannot make an entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers out of those who are not.
All government need to do is the the above, security,education( emphasis on technical education), health and infrastructure.
Yes, government spending can result in Job creation.
However those jobs are created in the process of tackling the problems above.
Uncle pls tell us a story
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Government does not create jobs. How many times does the Nigerian government need to know this? What is needed is an enabling and conducive environment for PRIVATE businesses to thrive.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Eboski:
Creat jobs indeed when your cousins and ministers children's are giving Cbn without interview or publication for the public to be are well, why we the citizens are being giving police job to apply

the painful thing is the Zombies will never criticise it.
Chai,,, I didn't know the CBN Gov was from the north
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by izzou(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am not a fan of APC

But PDP also made so many WE WILL promises
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
So now buhari wants to turn money to jobs. Why not leave the money as money, I think we all prefer money to jobs. undecided
what are you saying?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by tammie24: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Story story
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by dopedealer(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mrs oladele AGBOOLA ( P. S , Ministry of youth and sport) represented the State Governor and not the President. Thank you !
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Reference(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
oduastates:
Government does not create jobs.
Citizens do.
Just create an environment which will allow the creativity and knowledge of your citizens to shine.
You cannot make an entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers out of those who are not.
All government need to do is the the above, security,education( emphasis on technical education), health and infrastructure.
Yes, government spending can result in Job creation.
However those jobs are created in the process of tackling the problems above.

Good view.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thunder fire him and his job creation. Onye oshi! undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jibril659:
what are you saying?
you cant read
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
you cant read
Guy , get sense abeg.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jibril659:
Guy , get sense abeg.
oh really we gon do this now?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
oh really we gon do this now?
Now is a good time, I'll give you a few lessons for free
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatness22(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
You are just like this man.

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by ritahot(f): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Another trash from the granpa!. This man no the tire?!. Shameless hegoat.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jibril659:
Now is a good time, I'll give you a few lessons for free
by all means go on you've got my attention
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by obailala(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pidggin:
If we have recovered funds why was PMB begging China for loan?
Nigeria has a massive infrastructure deficit and it needs all the funds it can get. Recovered funds isnt enough and is just a drop of water compared to the ocean needed to bridge Nigeria's infrastructure gap.

I feel embarrassed having to explain this to a full grown supposedly educated adult, because even my 7 year old niece knows this. The way in which politics deflates the intelligence of some humans is mind boggling.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Acutex: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
If Cluelessness was a house, Our Plesident would be the landlord.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
ganisucks:
More lies from Mr President. Buhari, give us a round figure ☀̤̣̈̇f how much has been recovered from the anti-corruption war. All we hear from Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ is "we will", "we shall". When are we going †̥♥ start hearing " we have", "we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥" A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ "we did.
I wish you were my girlfriend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Should Keep Buhari Alive So He Can Witness His Removal - Markarfi / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds / Cracks In APC Deepen As Moves Against Adamu Thicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.