Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari (20137 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pidggin:
If we have recovered funds why was PMB begging China for loan?
foolish people take him seriously!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
what's that supposed to mean?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
by all means go on you've got my attention
balderdash
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
I have unshakable trust in Buhari

He will sure fulfill his promises sooner though he is moving with snail speed
the most gullible Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
This guy no dey shame o o!
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by dhenri(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pidggin:

e didn't not go to get loan..he went to sign agreement for infrastructure, power and railway etc
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
APC = All Promises Cancelled = Association of Political Con-men.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jibril659:
balderdash
you promised me a lesson i still have'nt learnt anything cry cry
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
you promised me a lesson i still have'nt learnt anything cry cry
I don't tutor dorks
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jirate:

A Doctor Moving With Snail Speed to Save a Dying Man in the Hospital.
are you a dying man? undecided
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by shiimah: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
APC, Buhari and Promises are like Bread and Butter....
Same promises we hear from the days of campaign, still hearing till now... When will these men go to work abeg.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by viktor01(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahaha...
These guys are still operating under the "We will", phrase.
I pity my country people.
#In Fela's voice, I sorry for Nigeria.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
I am sorry I have to with oby that buhari brain is opaque. Not just his economic policies
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep your frustration in check till 2019 when you can unleash it through the ballot box again.

The 2016 budget contains about N350bn in expected recovered loot as a source of funding the budget. It's a first in the history of Nigeria.

This govt will not do certain things because wailing zombies want them done their way. Rather it will act as deemed necessary and fit for our common benefits.

Wailers can relocate to Sambisa if they like.
See what cheap weed can cause.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jibril659:
I don't tutor dorks
good so faackk off
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Rainbow07(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
I agree with u
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by AfroBlue(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
i haven't seen a leader so sincere about improving the conditions and loving his country like this gentleman in a very long time. Ride on Mr. President. Success for 9ja is the only goal!
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
AfroBlue:
i haven't seen a leader so sincere about improving the conditions and loving his country like this gentleman in a very long time. Ride on Mr. President. Success for 9ja is the only goal!
Kai,another one here. !

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by viktor01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
story for the zombies. government of WILL

I WILL make $1 = N1
we WILL pay youths N5000 monthly
I WILL stabilize oil price
we WILL fix electricity in six months
we WILL use recovered money to create job for youths

can someone please remind this dullard that

Hello Oga buhari,
Hope u hear wetin dis bro talk?
erico2k2 post=45189936:

Kai,another one here. !

campaign is over..

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by bldg001: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Buhari pls have mercy... Nigeria is a mess currently. Hmmmm i wish you can be wisely advised by your followers in your political party.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by AfroBlue(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
erico2k2:

Kai,another one here. !

looting didn't work for the masses, neither is sabotage.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
good so faackk off
I should be telling you to phuck off
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by viktor01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:

Seriously, his gullibility can't have rivals.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:
Can you in Your own terms defined the term "gullible"?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by viktor01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
AfroBlue:

Are you for real?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Can you in Your own terms defined the term "gullible"?
Easily deceived, fooled, tricked into believing anything greatiyk4u hears. Did that gratify you?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Sodiq3(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
If by the end of the whole drama, Saraki is discharged and acquitted. Then, I will see no reason not to concur with Avram Noam Chomsky first strategy of the ten most
powerful and efficacious strategies
used by “masters of the world” to
establish a manipulation of the
population through the media which is the strategy of DISTRACTION. According to him, The primary element of social
control is the strategy of distraction
which is to divert public attention
from important issues and changes
determined by the political and
economic elites, by the technique
of flood or flooding continuous
distractions and insignificant
information.
“Maintaining public attention
diverted away from the real social
problems, captivated by matters of
no real importance. Keep the public
busy, busy, busy, no time to think,
back to farm and other
animals” (quote from text Silent
Weapons for Quiet Wars )...
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by AfroBlue(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
viktor01:

Are you for real?

As real as the hate and hurt the NL losing voters display online everyday.

Are you guys gonna let this political defeat eat your heart out for the next 3 or 7 years? cheesy
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
justbusy:
Easily deceived, fooled, tricked into believing anything greatiyk4u hears. Did that gratify you?

Try again later..........
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Good question
Pidggin:
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
ganisucks:
More lies from Mr President. Buhari, give us a round figure ☀̤̣̈̇f how much has been recovered from the anti-corruption war. All we hear from Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ is "we will", "we shall". When are we going †̥♥ start hearing " we have", "we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥" A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ "we did.
Nobody cared about what you said or what you will said,I don't think even your own home is at peace or in order.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by ourchoice(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
oduastates:
Government does not create jobs.
Citizens do.
Just create an environment which will allow the creativity and knowledge of your citizens to shine.
You cannot make an entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers out of those who are not.
All government need to do is the the above, security,education( emphasis on technical education), health and infrastructure.
Yes, government spending can result in Job creation.
However those jobs are created in the process of tackling the problems above.

I love reading from intelligent people like you.

Nigerians are so gullible...it saddens my heart to see Nigerians, especially the youth jubilate because government promised to employ youths...government can't employ citizens gainfully for long...it will backfire...what government needs to do is to create enabling and favorable environment that will bring out the best in their citizens, and what are those favorable environment that government needs to create?

1. Adequate security for all lives and properties which Buhari-led government has failed woefully with the increasing Fulani herdsmen killing/attacks

2. Quality/affordable technical/skill acquisition education/training

3. Good infrastructural facilities like- good roads, proper city planning, affordable housing, etc

4. Steady power (electricity) supply to at least 75% of the country

5. Reliable judicial system to punish unruly citizens

With just these 5 aforementioned things in place, jobs will be created naturally without the government telling lies of creating job to deceive the citizens that voted them in.

Buhari claims he wants to use the recovered funds to create jobs for youths, has he even given accurate account of how much has been recovered by his administration

Is he aware that his archaic economic policies are forcing many big and small companies in Nigeria to shutdown and sack workers who also join the geometrically increasing unemployed population

Nigerians made a very gruesome mistake voting Buhari in as president....Nigerians ought to have voted for an unpopular candidate in other less-popular parties with more credible younger candidates instead of ever considering Buhari and Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Arrives Jigawa In A Commercial Plane / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.