Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (48484 Views)

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by GurlFriend: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
It all started when, after Tiwa Savage's tell interview broke, a social media user under 'Anonymous' went around blogs posting what you see below.

Trust Nigerians to immediately go on the hunt. People went investigating and traced the accused lady, Tenny Coco to her Instagram page. Coincidentally or not, she had shaded Tiwa Savage on her page.

In light of this, social media have now christened Tenny Coco, the so-called 'Edible Caterer', Tee Billz' alleged side chick who allegedly knocked him out in bedmatics, and was calling him in his matrimonial home in the middle of the night.

Tenny Coco has come out to set the records straight and deny her involvement with Tee Billz.

Read what she wrote below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/lady-accused-of-being-edible-caterer.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by GurlFriend: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Her rebuttal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by GurlFriend: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
The argument is still raging on, though. Some have said it is normal to deny, while others who claim to be in the know are insisting she is truly the now infamous Edible Caterer.

The drama continues...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/lady-accused-of-being-edible-caterer.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Akkord4gov: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nairalander
Food don land o

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by pennytration(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
It does not matter na, tbliss nd tiwa hav already divorced.

-----meanwhile how u act wen linda ikeji is ur guest:

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Ayatul(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why is she saying all this? abeg next page jor.
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Michievous coincidences or clever creations. A lady whose bf is also tb is fund of creating a throwback dat coincidentally also spell tb & now is being fingere*d in tiwa's tb brouhaha. may be tb joshua should be consulted on dis lest it cause tuberculosis.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Millz404(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ur boyfriend too is TB.... Hahaha grin grin... Sometimes you mistakenly say the truth in a mass of lies

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Osama10(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Sijo01(f): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Did he knocked you out or not embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whoever these edible caterer his, has to contact me. cool

I need to order some knock out service with same quality and ingredient delivered to t-bills from her grin

Her reputation precedes her and I definitely don't judge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
hunting for edible caterer personally

45 Likes 3 Shares

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by emeijeh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
This couple has been the only news this weekend. Its becoming boring and now they have brought out another twist to the tale - Edible Cathering

Please i wanna hear something else undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by tafabaloo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lolzzzzz......this matter don wear cardigan
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Panzerfaust(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
From her face sef, I know shez lyin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by ezychris(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
ALL IS WELL cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by itslinkin4005(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok nah
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm short of words. Ladies marriage isn't compulsory oh. You'll buy an expensive wedding gown, suit and rings, invite thousands of people, you feed them all, you dance like you've never done before, and smile sheepishly just to impress people. And there after what we hear is the D word(Divorce). Women Women! if that shoe isn't your size please don't wear it. I rest my case.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
is it not this tiwa that was almost unclad in wanted video? if she can gv d world a sneak peek into her gloryhole,then why don baba j n dr sid no go blowkakus her kpekuz.
Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by CaroLyner(f): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=14pt]no be only throwback.We arent dumb maa'm[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by fittty(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who else quickly looked up her IG? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Marvel1206: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I bind every spirit of 'edible caterer' in our lives IJN

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Right now Am more concerned about Chelsea 's position on the table and that we aint going to Europe

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*in Falz voice*

God save me from Alakoba.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by callJesu: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kai

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by dare2differ: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
People are stvpid. It is entirely up to a woman to surgery stay with a cheating husband is not. It does not make her less powerful if she stayed nor does leaveming makes her superior. Definitely, the relationship would change. If indeed Jay cheated on Beyonce, there are things in their marriage that would go with the betrayal. It can't be the same again, that is enough punishment for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations by Mintayo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Some guys are mean, how will you name someone, edible caterer? Common! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.