Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? (695 Views)

What Do U Think Abt This (pic) / How Do I Go Abt This? / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by Obamaa: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hi NLandas,
I ve dis 19 yr old gal and 3rd yr university undergraduate who likes me but the probs is dat she saes she is 2 emotional and 4 dat is nt in a relationship rite nw as it mite consume her if she does.And i ve bin implorin her to tk a chance,bt she still hesitates.Pls aw 2 i go abt convincin her 2 go out wit me.It will also be pertinent 2 note dt she dis type of easygoin person dt bonds wit people easily and as such has many friends.AW can i make a difference and as well as date her.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
Please leave her to concentrate on her studies, she is just 19, her education comes first now, if u really care for her then give her a break, don't ruin her future.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by Obamaa: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
wat if sum1 sweeps her of her feet b4 i do.Am nt disputin leavin her 2 concentrate on her studies bt aw do i mk her knw dt am d one 4 her.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
Obamaa:

wat if sum1 sweeps her of her feet b4 i do.Am nt disputin leavin her 2 concentrate on her studies bt aw do i mk her knw dt am d one 4 her.

Please stop thinking with ur dick, how old are u anyway?
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by candyshore: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
for heavens sake she is still young. but if u insist u love her wait untill she is ready, if some1 weeps her off then she was not meant for u
just continue to be her friend and talk to her. dont force her so u dont scare her away, just be there 4 her. and give her time.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by tosyne007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
candyshore:

for heavens sake she is still young. but if u insist u love her wait untill she is ready, if some1 weeps her off then she was not meant for u
just continue to be her friend and talk to her. dont force her so u dont scare her away, just be there 4 her. and give her time.

Exactly!!!.

How are u sure u guys are meant to be? How sure are u that u are the right man for her?
Man, she gave u a very good answer and if u really care abt her, give her time. If she goes into any relationship now, she's likely to be consumed like she said.

Let me tell u this, no lady will appreciate any man that stands on her neck or pushes her too far. Just hang around and be urself, when the time is right and she sees u to be a good fellow, she will fall into ur arms without u blinking an eye. For the time being, find somtin else or someone else to shower ur love on since u've got enuf ot it.

best of luck.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by opuro(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
Let her be. If u really love her, let her be
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by Obamaa: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2009
10x all d advice has bin well heeded n i'l bid ma tym and continue 2 relate n b nice 2 her.If dere is any more advice,dnt hesitate 2 post it.
Re: Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? by Adetola(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2009
TIME will tell whether she's yours or not. Nonetheless may your wish be granted, If it is good for you. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

::how To Combat Infidelity:: / Conscious Love / Pls Suggest! Is Dis An Internet Fraud Or Do She Need Help And Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.