Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do (807 Views)

See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Ten (10) Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do by Pengician(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do
by
SIR A-ONE

There are things we do that might not be too serious in the eyes of equity and good conscience. Such act(s) can bring people down in the journey of life without knowing. Some will even go as far as apportioning blames to their grandma’s and granddads who are still fortunate to be alive.
Don’t bring curse upon yourself all in the name of ‘I’m smart and I have it.’
Endeavour to keep your hands as clean as possible.

There is a saying in Urhobo “E re ane erhovwo ren ji yovwii ke e re eduvwu iyorin ke”
Literarily translated as “Those they are praying for are not doing well not to talk of the ones that are being curse”

Here is a list of ten (10) things you should not attempt to do in the journey of life.

1. Don’t use the money of another man to cook for your boyfriend/husband.
It is poisonous.

2. Don’t make love to a daughter and her mother.
It is a curse.

3. Don’t tell another person how good/bad your partner is in bed.
They might want to ‘test and see’.

4. Never spy your father and mother when they are dancing the dance that brought you forth.
It is an abomination.

5. Don’t insult your elders.
You might die before your time.

6. Don’t show to your Boss that you’re better off.
You might lose your job.

7. Don’t beg anyhow.
You might lose your respect and dignity.

8. Never you woo the girlfriend/wife of your friend.
You might not like the aftermath even if you succeed.

9. Don’t share your first salary.
You should research and know why.

10. As a lady/girl, never you date a Catholic Priest.
Go and find out.

(c) SIR A-ONE 2016
GOODNEWS ANDREW ERUEMUARE also known as SIR A-ONE is a Pengician, humourist & rapper. A Nigerian by nationality.

My works are also on www.Pengician.com

Re: Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
There is sense in it. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Things You Must Not Do by ifeajikap(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
There is sense in it. Nice.
I taught u were goin to reserve ur comment on these

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Vs Tiwa.why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys? / Facts About Titanic (D Love Story) / How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.