Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO (78494 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by DrChukzy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Enuf of all this nonsense!
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
stphn:
Appreciate him not silent him
What's your problem nitori Olorun? It appears that you're new on this forum. If that's how you go about Attacking people, then the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
I love dis kiss kiss kudos to d barber
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by adegeye38(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
"Kayzplace" his shop is on Admiralty way lekki phase 1 its a popular celebrity barber's shop
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by zelexotunla(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

I sound like a lunatic yet you "followed" me. B!tch you a fan! cool
. Lol,dis got me cracking no be small. D guy na ponmo

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by stphn(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

What's your problem nitori Olorun?
It appears that you're new on this forum.
If that's how you go about Attacking people, then the joke is on you.
hey bro take it easy i ain't attacking her just making jokes too
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by miqos02(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
me
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
I just Hope the barber wasn't barbing part of his brain away every two weeks undecided
Lmao
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by miqos02(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**A minutes silence for the barber** cool
he die
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by ireneony(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by popcykaylah(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tbillz everywhere ...
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
angry
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by anitapreeti(f): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
But the guy is fine shaa tongue only God knows what went wrong with their marriage.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by TheBlackGeneral(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well said. The barber dey finish work!! Hr had to be mentioned.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:
Lmao

In some months na gorimapa he go carry cos Tiwa no dey to pay again

How much does the haircut cost that he cannot afford it.... The way Tiwa rubbish this guy on the media is the height of ungratefulness

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by NaijaCuzin: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teeblizz is trending
its no more olajumoke
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by bukolacole(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
engrfaruq:
Even Tiwa mentioned that guy in her cooked story that T'Billz barb twice a week...

Abeg who has d guy's phone number, before u know it i will end up having a celebrity in my arms.
. Hello sir, please am very sorry to say, but next time try to be fair in your sentiment, you called that a cooked story, she spoke with fact and figure and you still call that cooked story, all I know is that the two of them has not said it all, but in the tone Tiwa spoke, you will see frustration in her, am very sure, which you will agree with me, you cant treat a girl raised in Nigeria, the way TJ treated Tiwa.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nairadays: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by alobright17(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

I sound like a lunatic yet you "followed" me. B!tch you a fan! cool
Following you don epp who?
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
bukolacole:
. Hello sir, please am very sorry to say, but next time try to be fair in your sentiment, you called that a cooked story, she spoke with fact and figure and you still call that cooked story, all I know is that the two of them has not said it all, but in the tone Tiwa spoke, you will see frustration in her, am very sure, which you will agree with me, you cant treat a girl raised in Nigeria, the way TJ treated Tiwa.

Corrections Acknowledged, Sire! and Thankyou.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by cokerrammy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
handsome guy doesnt look handsome to tiwa..... what else with the hair cut.....
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Vabulous: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Out of all dz..na barber se pataki abi
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Wanimoh: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Gutter bred , not surprising.

I am following you because of your insults. You did notice I did that after you decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na your boyfriend/s I pity! Whats the matter with you tpiah? Do you have personal issues with mondeluv? Na wao. Na so una the start. Abi you sef like the barber? Ask lalasticlala for the number Na.

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
She realized there isn't much underneath that haircut. Good grooming is good; it's especially attractive when you have a job to back that up. When you're lounging about and grooming yourself to the nines gigolo style.......that's just annoying.

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by mickool(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
I barb too but I most say the guy is good.he is a prof.nice carving.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by otswag(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Haha! U sure say no be dis barber chop all d 45M wey Tbillz dey owe? Dis carving no be N200 carving.

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by kunyeo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are in a world of frivolities. We are talking of a broken relationship and marriage with long term impact on a lot of innocent people, especially the children involved,somebody is talking about hairstyle.These are the flimsy considerations girls of nowadays make a primary consideration in choosing a life partner instead of choosing a God fearing,focused and a man of character. In a world of earing - donning men,in a world of Yoruba demons hype, these are the kind of situations we see . Sadly, the women bear the full brunt of fake -celebrity consideration in choosing a life partner.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Who is the snake?

Dont insult anyone here plz.

Thats how you people start something then cry foul.

You haven't been paying attention in class.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**A minutes silence for the barber** cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by kunleben47(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
The barber good no be lie...
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Aromas: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Gutter bred , not surprising.

I am following you because of your insults. You did notice I did that after you decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na your boyfriend/s I pity!

Bros the gal hit u abeg grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.