Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO (78485 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Aromas: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

I sound like a lunatic yet you "followed" me. B!tch you a fan! cool
Are u 4rm Oyo town grin OYO MESI why u hit dis guy na?
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by amtaken(f): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
He never die na.

MondeLuv:
**A minutes silence for the barber** cool
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by amtaken(f): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why would a man nag like this

tpiah11:

Gutter bred , not surprising.

I am following you because of your insults. You did notice I did that after you decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na your boyfriend/s I pity!

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Vivalavida99(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
cool

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**A minutes silence for the barber** cool
shocked shocked shocked what is a minuteS silence?Na wa for you o,fine you no fine,book you no sabi. Common go back and correct yourself tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by uzoormah(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**A minutes
Which secondary school did u say u went to??
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Sunnyade01(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Me too was surprised to hear Tiwa complained bitterly about him barbing his hair twice a week.

Seems to like both of them were insecured!
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Alezy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Who is the snake?

Dont insult anyone here plz.

Thats how you people start something then cry foul.
No u don't understand. ..he only said snake cos he thinks lala - whatever loves snake story and love moving em to FP
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
That barber don become celbrity ooo... Thank God Monday is public Holiday.... na to go find that barber... i must barb my head there before he hike d price
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Arsenate(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:
Situations like this will only make a determined man to grow. Teebillz, you were someone before this witch came into your life- now that she's gone lets go back to the drawing-board and make something happen again. You can do it bro-

All you gotta do is get outta radar and come back stronger. Too many business opportunities out there and many of us still believe in you-

Women do more of bringing men down than ever raising us up . Real talk! Bunch of users i'd say.

My advice to fellow men- curb your emotions- we don't seem to handle things right when we are too emotional - these beeches are never really emotional as much as you are made to believe.

undecided undecided undecided

bro, you made so much sense in this little post of yours. I, in particular, know where you are coming from and I appreciate every single word in this post.
Thumbs up, dude.

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Alabitrends01: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
abeg make d guy go open barbing salon and start afresh ... I think this is an opportunity discovered
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by badonkadonk: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
roymary:
Situations like this will only make a determined man to grow. Teebillz, you were someone before this witch came into your life- now that she's gone lets go back to the drawing-board and make something happen again. You can do it bro-

All you gotta do is get outta radar and come back stronger. Too many business opportunities out there and many of us still believe in you-

Women do more of bringing men down than ever raising us up . Real talk! Bunch of users i'd say.

My advice to fellow men- curb your emotions- we don't seem to handle things right when we are too emotional - these beeches are never really emotional as much as you are made to believe.

undecided undecided undecided

I agree totally.. As women are never emotional when it comes to ruining a man's life...

At times, I wonder why men become emotional when it comes to kicking a woman's ass to the curb..?

As in I just don't get it..
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
engrfaruq:
Even Tiwa mentioned that guy in her cooked story that T'Billz barb twice a week...

Abeg who has d guy's phone number, before u know it i will end up having a celebrity in my arms.

mumu she said bi-weekly.

that's every two weeks. be stupid in private not in public.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by peacengine(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aromas:

Bros the gal hit u abeg grin

No mind am grin
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

mumu she said bi-weekly.

I am not ur mate... this is all i have to say.... if you like brag till u kick the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by obidevine(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz and Tiwa really make a cute couple, meanwhile check my signature
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by BossDanniee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Correct
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nasha1(f): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

I am Gutter bred , not surprising.

you are following me because of my madness. i did notice you did that after i decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na my imaginary boyfriend/s I pity!

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nasha1(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:
Tiwa sha!

No be the barbing wey im take woo me in my sleep and i imaginary agreed?

i am wanna be Women!
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nasha1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Meaning what?

Am I ok because i sound like a lunatic. Nairaland please help me,i have been a lunatic frustrated deprived old witch
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nasha1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

I sound like a lunatic yet you "followed" me. Bytch you a fan! cool

She is the lunatic, who doesn't know tpia a nuisance i will say. She is an old 45 years old woman who has mental illness and live in a confined institution in america where her family abandon her. Have u met anyone who open 15 threads a day and talk to herself?
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nasha1(f): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

I am the snake?

I insult anyone here because i am a mad woman.

Thats how i start something then cry foul.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by TechsNG: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
No wonder TJ was always going there twice a week despite complaining of no money and not being able to provide common milk for his baby.
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Midolan: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Someone 's marriage is in shambles and someone is still able to notice his nice haircut grin
Talk about #lookingonthebrightside
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by saintkeppy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have a set of good Barbers in calabar that can handle this same haircut too. Those guyz are profs
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by obadiah11(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
issue that concern the family or issue that relate to the[i][b] barber[/i],[/b]dont actually no what wrong with people posting some useless ,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by dimsonu(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

mumu she said bi-weekly.

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by blackprowler: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:
Tiwa sha!

No be the barbing wey im take woo you and you agreed?

Women!

Sawdust-brained people, causing sorrow in society since time immemorial. These "American" showbiz people are actively destroying the little morality left in Nigeria in their desperate attempt to become Americanas. See how all of them are divorcing after few years of multimillion naira weddings
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Rawblings(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebills----------Tiwa's bills grin
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by emilyone(f): 12:00am On May 01, 2016
bory09:
na tee billz season we dey ba.. we don finish with mercy aigbe.. who knows who is next.. and before i leave... shebi i heard that tee billz is jobless now, i think starting from a humble beginning, like being apprentice under dat barber won't be bad as he can be barber to other celebrities like dem don jazzy and rest maybe

Lol, same don jazzy wey him dey accuse sey him dey knack tiwa akpako and you think don j go allow him near him head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.