Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Gays Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gays Only!!! (7514 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / I Found These Two Gays Photos Disturbing / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays Only!!! by Vick4rill(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
you guys are welcome,it is true that everybody has the liberty for their sexual preference.. been it lesbian, bisexuals, homo sexual. and gays. am nt the type that love to judge cus me nt been gay, does nt make me beta than u guys.i only want to use this medium to campaign for my sexual preference, lets take the bible, quran, out of this and reason this with our common sense,, taking away the feelings attach to gay practice, u will realise hw disgusting the practice realy is.if guys were meant to be bleeped, their should ve been en4 hole withing their private part, so as to maximize the pleasure. hw can u enjoy bangin sumbody wit the same physical appearance like u? if ur dick dnt get u arose why shld anoda persons dick do so.y on earth shld u choose a tiny hole instead of a pussy? there re many tins u re missing bro.. i iearned that some gays are naturally gifted bt u can decide to dump that talent and try normal sex. thanks my niggas. cc iamdurent and his collegues

3 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
So being gay would be more acceptable if one of the guys had a.......hole? That means if a homo does sex change matter don end

1 Like

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vick4rill:
you guys are welcome,it is true that everybody has the liberty for their sexual preference.. been it lesbian, bisexuals, homo sexual. and gays. am nt the type that love to judge cus me nt been gay, does nt make me beta than u guys.i only want to use this medium to campaign for my sexual preference, lets take the bible, quran, out of this and reason this with our common sense,, taking away the feelings attach to gay practice, u will realise hw disgusting the practice realy is.if guys were meant to be bleeped, their should ve been en4 hole withing their private part, so as to maximize the pleasure. hw can u enjoy bangin sumbody wit the same physical appearance like u? if ur dick dnt get u arose why shld anoda persons dick do so.y on earth shld u choose a tiny hole instead of a pussy? there re many tins u re missing bro.. i iearned that some gays are naturally gifted bt u can decide to dump that talent and try normal sex. thanks my niggas. cc iamdurent and his collegues
Bia op, are you part of the lgbtqia community, if no, please leave us be.

3 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Bia op, are you part of the lgbtqia community, if no, please leave us be.
[email] I like lesbians. But they silly, what's the essence of being a lesbian when y'all still use strap-on on each other? [/email]

3 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I like lesbians. But they silly, what's the essence of being a lesbian when y'all still use strapon on each other? [/email]
You're d silly one here to think all Lesbians use strapon....
Do your research well, before sprewing rubbish..
Don't quote me again, cos am not in d mood. angry

5 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
You're d silly one here to think all Lesbians use strapon.... Do your research well, before sprewing rubbish.. Don't quote me again, cos am not in d mood. angry
[email] All right. My bad.
[/email]
Re: Gays Only!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
THIS THREAD SHA undecided
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
You're d silly one here to think all Lesbians use strapon.... Do your research well, before sprewing rubbish.. Don't quote me again, cos am not in d mood. angry
Sisi calm down, d guy is right and u know it.

1 Like

Re: Gays Only!!! by herald9: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Sisi calm down, d guy is right and u know it.
Bro, Hasty generalization is wrong and fallacious, is just like saying all Straight men like fair ladies....
Am right, and you know it.
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Bro, Hasty generalization is wrong and fallacious, is just like saying all Straight men like fair ladies....
Am right, and you know it.
Den how did u get sexual satisfaction without been penetrated? U cant deceive anybody.
Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Den how did u get sexual satisfaction without been penetrated? U cant deceive anybody.
Well, what ever rocks your boat... I don't care.
Don't quote me again
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
Well, what ever rocks your boat... I don't care. Don't quote me again
Just take ur lesbian ass nd goan sleep and stop deceiving urself.

6 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Just take ur lesbian ass nd goan sleep and stop deceiving urself.
Stack your worthless balls, where they belong.....
Wuss!

7 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Chrisrare post=45195018
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keep on deceiving urself. After sucking guys' cocks, u come online and claim anything.
Re: Gays Only!!! by Owliver(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Stack your worthless balls, where they belong.....
Wuss...
but really how do you get pleasure. just asking angry
Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Keep on deceiving urself. After sucking guys' cocks, u come online and claim anything.
Like I said, what ever rocks your worthless balls, I DONT care.......
If lesbians dey pain u, Goan die..
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Like I said, what ever you rocks your worthless balls, I DONT care.......
If lesbians dey pain u, Goan die..
Lol.. U've chosen to destroy ur life, y shuld it pain me? Ur d one with pains.

1 Like

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Owliver:
but really how do you get pleasure. just asking angry
Jut d Same way u take pleasure wen u indulge in the act......
And wetin consern una, wit us....
Oga pls don't quote me again
*said that nicely*
Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. U've chosen to destroy ur life, y shuld it pain me? Ur d one with pains.
Am njoyin my pain, den let me be, face your pathetic life OK?
Re: Gays Only!!! by Owliver(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Jut d Same way u take pleasure wen u indulge in the act......
And wetin consern una, wit us....
Oga pls don't bother me again
*said that nicely*
Good night.
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:
Am njoyin my pain, den let me be, face your pathetic life OK?
Enjoy ur pain alone, dont come here and disturb normal human beings.

1 Like

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Enjoy ur pain alone, dont come here and disturb normal human beings.
The op said Gays only.... Or are you Dat dumb!
Know your place fool
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Know your place fool
I'm refering to both u nd d op. U r d dumb one. Havnt u read ur cconstitution? Nl and nigeria is no place 4 gays and lesbians. U deserve to be lynched.

3 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
I'm refering to both u nd d op. U r d dumb one. Havnt u read ur cconstitution? Nl and nigeria is no place 4 gays and lesbians. U deserve to be lynched.
You and the generation are bunch of lunatics, foolish boy, carry your worthless brain commot here.... Goan play wit your mate
Dimwit undecided
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

You and the generation are bunch of lunatics, foolish boy, carry your worthless brain commot here.... Goan play wit your mate
Dimwit undecided
Ur lucky dis is a faceless forum, i'd hav used fuel nd tyre on u. Dats wot ur type deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Know your place fool
callipo my dear, most atimes we dnt let our feelings dominate our life. feelings can ruin our life completely, that is why we ve to be more self discipline,, i went through ur profile nd i found out that u re one of those, who develop homo sexual feelings naturally. nd it will be unwise of me to criticized u for sumtin that was nt entirely ur fault.but the truth is that u can do sumtin abt it...all u need is self discipline. bt if u want to exercise ur liberty, u need to sincerely ask ur slf this questions: for hw long re u going to continue sleeping wit ur fellow gal? dnt u want to marry nd ve children? hw can i enjoy sex wit my husband if i become addicted.? when u give a sincere answer to this question then u can follow ur decisions. swerie

4 Likes

Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Ur lucky dis is a faceless forum, i'd hav used fuel nd tyre on u. Dats wot ur type deserve.
Like I Said Goan Die!!!!!!
Re: Gays Only!!! by Audray(f): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
oh wow! A gay thread!...Let the hating games BEGIN! YAY!
Re: Gays Only!!! by Chrisrare: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
calliope:

Like I Said Goan Die!!!!!!
If u like dont change. Keep opening ur big mouth. Ur news will soon be on nl fp when pple are lynching u.
Re: Gays Only!!! by calliope(f): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vick4rill:
callipo my dear, most atimes we dnt let our feelings dominate our life. feelings can ruin our life completely, that is why we ve to be more self discipline,, i went through ur profile nd i found out that u re one of those, who develop homo sexual feelings naturally. nd it will be unwise of me to criticized u for sumtin that was nt entirely ur fault.but the truth is that u can do sumtin abt it...all u need is self discipline. bt if u want to exercise ur liberty, u need to sincerely ask ur slf this questions: for hw long re u going to continue sleeping wit ur fellow gal? dnt u want to marry nd ve children? hw can i enjoy sex wit my husband if i become addicted.? when u give a sincere answer to this question then u can follow ur decisions. swerie
OP, thanks but
My life, my rules, my choices......... Can you ban that fool by d name Chrisrare e, he called you dumb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Biggest Booty You Have Seen?(photo) / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Pls Rate My Body Build... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.