Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Stand With Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With Tiwa (539 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Tiwa by LePrezident(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm perplexed when I see people trying to bash Tiwa especially for her interview. I mean... People saying she should have been more matured and diplomatic and stuff. For the records, that's one hell of a diplomatic interview she gave right thur.

Her interview brings out some telling issues;

1. She has been trying hard to keep up appearances despite her sufferings - I respect that.

2. People saying she was shedding crocodile tears are equally as heartless as Tbills.

3. What sort of conceited human being barbs his hair twice when the baby has no food?

4. Men are naturally inclined to be polygamous I won't lie but a case where your wife is in a critical health condition such as miscarriage in a far away land and you couldn't be bothered but you were busy 'straffing' edible caterer - what sort of demonic libido is that

5. How you gon be putting yo family into debt when you ain't bringing nothing home niccur

kindly note that I don't see women as saints,infact I have had my own share and experience of female infidelity, but calling a spade a spade here, the man (tbills) take 95 percent of the blame. Tiwa takes the remaining 5

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Tiwa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one OP..me too buh do me a favour

Gimme tiwa's number and i'll convince her to marry me...
#sips Kunu..i don't give a shit about all that oyinbo name
FTC all the way
Re: I Stand With Tiwa by LePrezident(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
bayslw007:
Nice one OP..me too buh do me a favour

Gimme tiwa's number and i'll convince her to marry me...

#sips Kunu..i don't give a shit about all that oyinbo name

FTC all the way

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Liam Hemsworth Reveals Why He Won't Talk About His Relationship With Miley Cyrus / Nicki Minaj Slams Ex Safaree On Twitter Over Lawsuit / OPINION: Dear Lil Kesh, Here’s Why You Don’t Have Any Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.