Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act (51291 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy / Tiwa Savage Is Gorgeous In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by onadana: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
cool coolIf the foundations are destroyed.....most marriages are built on faulty foundation.Most of this people don't know God or do they fear Him.No matter what we do when God is not in it anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by eddyslim(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Make una free this my baby na.... Tiwa no mind them jare... make I quick go put application abeg b4 anoda person carry her.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by 4nobody4every1: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
sukkot:
my name is tee billz and i shytt on this thread

[img]http://audreyamah.files./2013/12/teel-billz.jpg[/img]
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
scully95:

Who is talking about bride price here ? The Child belonging to the Father, means it used the rope to tie the wife down to the father right ? If the wife wants to go here, she's also free to go. So what's the point ?

How did that tie the wife down to the Husband ? She can also visit but the father will have full custody of the child (especially when it's one child) and when Child grows up to 18 he or she can decide where to go.

And this is simply because of Ladies generally. Single ladies in Yoruba land are always suspected to be fcking about anyhow or some even turn prostitutes. (Even when they are married they are still fcking abt carelessely, and kids learn very fast from them especially when these kids are not with their fathers or the two living together)

So you expect the kid here to grow up and be like her mother right ? Again this is not London or Uk or even Russia where they have a different culture. This is Yoruba land and the helders must have seen a lot before coming to this conclusion.

If we are to even go by your idealism of slavery, it's catholic here that is doing that. As we speak it's almost impossible to get a divorce and marry again in Catholic church.
What is that ?
But you want the child to grow up and be like shameless Teebillz, right?

I wonder Teebillz and Tiwa, who is better off.
Adultery he accused Tiwa of, he ain't innocuous, either.
Tiwa is better off in all ramifications.

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by sukkot: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by MenaNathsBlog(f): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hey lovely nairalanders please check out my blog and feel free to drop comments, it's written in English with French Translations.. Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[url]Menanath..com[/url]

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Richy4all(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Igbeyawo ogba gudugudu meje, eni ba ma segbeyawo ase gudugudu meje
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

small issue?
Being married to a philanderer who mismanages money and takes cocaine, is a small issue?

Haba uncle!!!
taking sides with the prostitutte so soon

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by BitterTruthUass(f): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa is being kind by saying he can allow him see his son, if she takes her son to the UK for life then you will know African customary Act is a mere talk to the birds.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:

It ties her down. She said he is free to see his child but OP says child belongs to the man. So what does that do to tiwa? Should she leave the child and go? She has stated that he has access to his child recognizing his rights as a father towards his child. What more should she do?
Child belongs to both parents. This is why I advice parents to collect #1 bride price so if the man starts forming I spent my money to marry you, you just slap his face with his yeye bride price and kick his ass out.
No be force Na. She wants to move on let her be.
perverted mind!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by funmiayodele(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are you saying she should let go of a child dat is not up to 2 years wt an irresponsible man cos of one stupid custom?

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by seunakin231(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=scully95 post=45188864]Written by Grandson Soyemi.

Tiwa Salvage says she will always allow her estranged husband to have access to their son. As a Yoruba woman, she is totally in the wrong here. This is more so because the Yoruba people have three phases of marriage: the Introduction, the Engagement and the Registry, Church or Mosque Ceremony.

The most significant of the three stages is the engagement proper which is often conducted under the Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act.
The Act states that the children of the union between a husband and a wife belong to the father and if the father dies, the children belong to his immediate family. Tiwa's husband has all the rights over their child, according to the Yoruba culture and tradition, which are laws in Yorubaland.

However, this tradition is not the same as those of the White in America or the English from the United Kingdom, where more often than not it is the wife who has the custody of the children. In Yorubaland, it is the father who has the custody. Tiwa, therefore has no right whatsoever over the child of her union with the husband. She is in Lagos, Yorubaland and not in New York or London.
I have done this post to educate the gullible Yoruba Youth who may have watched Tiwa's video. On reflection, I am, however disturbed on the mores and mishaps that increasingly afflict love and marriage among young Yorubas.

Our society expects us all to get married. With only rare exceptions, we all do just that. Getting married is a rather complicated business. It involves mastering certain complex hustling and courtship games, the rituals and the ceremonies that celebrate the act of marriage, and finally the difficult requirements of domestic life with a husband or wife. It is an enormously elaborate round of activities, much more so than finding a job, and yet while many resolutely remain unemployed, few remain unmarried.

Now all this would not be particularly remarkable if there were no question about the advantages, the joys, and the rewards of married life, but most Yoruba, even young Yoruba, know or have heard that marriage is a hazardous affair.
Of course, for all the increase in divorce, there are still young marriages that work, unions made by young men and women intelligent or fortunate enough to find the kind of mates they want, who know that they want children and how to love them when they come, or who find the artful blend between giving and receiving.

It is not these marriages that concern us here, and that is not the trend in Yoruba today. We are concerned with the increasing number of others who, with mixed intentions and varied illusions, grope or fling themselves into marital disaster. They talk solemnly and sincerely about working to make their marriage succeed, but they are very aware of the countless marriages they have seen fail.
But young people in particular do not seem to be able to relate the awesome divorce statistics to the probability of failure of their own marriage. And they rush into it, in increasing numbers, without any clear idea of the reality that underlies the myth.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by phanshark(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
scully95:
Written by Grandson Soyemi.

Tiwa Salvage says she will always allow her estranged husband to have access to their son. As a Yoruba woman, she is totally in the wrong here. This is more so because the Yoruba people have three phases of marriage: the Introduction, the Engagement and the Registry, Church or Mosque Ceremony.

The most significant of the three stages is the engagement proper which is often conducted under the Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act.
The Act states that the children of the union between a husband and a wife belong to the father and if the father dies, the children belong to his immediate family. Tiwa's husband has all the rights over their child, according to the Yoruba culture and tradition, which are laws in Yorubaland.

However, this tradition is not the same as those of the White in America or the English from the United Kingdom, where more often than not it is the wife who has the custody of the children. In Yorubaland, it is the father who has the custody. Tiwa, therefore has no right whatsoever over the child of her union with the husband. She is in Lagos, Yorubaland and not in New York or London.
I have done this post to educate the gullible Yoruba Youth who may have watched Tiwa's video. On reflection, I am, however disturbed on the mores and mishaps that increasingly afflict love and marriage among young Yorubas.

Our society expects us all to get married. With only rare exceptions, we all do just that. Getting married is a rather complicated business. It involves mastering certain complex hustling and courtship games, the rituals and the ceremonies that celebrate the act of marriage, and finally the difficult requirements of domestic life with a husband or wife. It is an enormously elaborate round of activities, much more so than finding a job, and yet while many resolutely remain unemployed, few remain unmarried.

Now all this would not be particularly remarkable if there were no question about the advantages, the joys, and the rewards of married life, but most Yoruba, even young Yoruba, know or have heard that marriage is a hazardous affair.
Of course, for all the increase in divorce, there are still young marriages that work, unions made by young men and women intelligent or fortunate enough to find the kind of mates they want, who know that they want children and how to love them when they come, or who find the artful blend between giving and receiving.

It is not these marriages that concern us here, and that is not the trend in Yoruba today. We are concerned with the increasing number of others who, with mixed intentions and varied illusions, grope or fling themselves into marital disaster. They talk solemnly and sincerely about working to make their marriage succeed, but they are very aware of the countless marriages they have seen fail.
But young people in particular do not seem to be able to relate the awesome divorce statistics to the probability of failure of their own marriage. And they rush into it, in increasing numbers, without any clear idea of the reality that underlies the myth.
I can only hope Tiwa and her husband find the grace to work things out on their own.
my friend,welcome 2 d 21century were tradition is giving way 2 modernism. That's why most African people are still Blind.is tblezz complaining?

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by 4nobody4every1: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by josite: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm a Yoruba man and I've just listened to tiwa savage version of the drama.honestly she is a great woman and wife and she couldn't have done more for an obviously irresponsible husband stealing money from her and putting her in a most difficult. I will fight for her if I have to.what a great woman and wife she was .my heart goes out to her.what a heavy pain she is being made to go through.pls throw DAT guy into the next dustbin .u will surely a golden hubby.I pray for u tiwa.

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
scully95:

I can only hope Tiwa and her husband find the grace to work things out on their own.

Very well written.

But be still and ready for the feminists and the feminist apologist to try to brow beat you down though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Babalegba(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
So because something is cultural then it is automatically right abi. I keep saying the level of quality education in this country is abysmal.I'm sure Tiwas lawyer will tear the whole thing apart in minutes. Nigeria is full of mo.rons

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Raziii(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Haba! First it was Olajumoke, people were even writing article why the innocent girl is not a role model. Now this, everywhere I turn, Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc... everybody don turn advisor. Allow these people decide their future Naah. Meanwhile we all put our future in bubu's hands... let's help him make it a better one... criticise him or support him but never stop talking!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by scully95: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

small issue?
Being married to a philanderer who mismanages money and takes cocaine, is a small issue?

Haba uncle!!!

You want to tell me Tiwa did not know before she ran into it right ? Ok let assume she does not know.

To get to the bottom of it all, you need to look into what went on in LA. When tiwa was a no one and was fcking every man's dick way up.

I guess T balogun must have loved the fckings and so put his everything with the hope of making the best from her.

But see how things turned out... First of all sacking T balogun is more or less like removing the connecting rope between the two or the relationship which is based on mutual business in the first place.

If she did not remove his only life wire, I bet he wont go around begging for money. 45m here..

Accoding to Tiwa, I am even sure those that dropped that kind of money must be servicing her cos she's the loose girl and there is element of truth in everyting T Balogun said about her..

I know this family very well. Teebillz's father is a big boy to the call was formally running all the computer prices in Computer villiage before he diversified to real estate.

T Balogun is a spoilt child and the type that would never beg Tiwa. Things fell apart for him. Rewind to LA,Teebillz is a big boy to the call that has Office in LA. Do you know what it means to have an office down town LA and decided to sell everything because of one girl and the girl now decided to remove his only life wire ?

The issue she said about diverting money could be resolved. Why kill he cat for removing just the eyes from the big fish ?
Someone mostly pushed her to do that..Those people will push her to her fall finally.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by FemiFaniKayode: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
I pity poor jamile

omo yheeboh its "Jamil" (beautiful) not "Jamile" ( drop me for ground)
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by CertifiedSamuel: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is this one saying? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by olalat(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
I pity whoever that will consider putting a woman like u under his roof. Na palava he dey find. African culture abhores divorce. Ur feminist inclination is strange to our culture. The western malady u are trying 2 copy breeds bad society. We are africans...... I blame d lazy fool that kept depending on woman 4 his survival, eating d shit of a woman. Turn himself to sisi in d house doing baby sitting instead of go out to fend 4 his family.
delishpot:

It ties her down. She said he is free to see his child but OP says child belongs to the man. So what does that do to tiwa? Should she leave the child and go? She has stated that he has access to his child recognizing his rights as a father towards his child. What more should she do?
Child belongs to both parents. This is why I advice parents to collect #1 bride price so if the man starts forming I spent my money to marry you, you just slap his face with his yeye bride price and kick his ass out.
No be force Na. She wants to move on let her be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by josite: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm a Yoruba man and I've just listened to tiwa savage version of the drama.honestly she is a great woman and wife and she couldn't have done more for an obviously irresponsible husband stealing money from her and putting her in a most difficult. I will fight for her if I have to.what a great woman and wife she was .my heart goes out to her.what a heavy pain she is being made to go through.pls throw DAT guy into the next dustbin .u will surely get origin golden hubby.I pray for u tiwa.

yoruba marriage customs. does not condone irresponsible way of life,dragging your family into debt u can't pay.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by zephrsmile(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
scully95:

I will gladly bust ur bubble. If we like we can be yoruba history teacher sef. But we have a Constitution in Nigeria which supercedes any traditional customs. Besides where is the best interest of the child in this narrative. So, you would want to deceive us that yoruba women have no rights in marriage abi? Nice try. It's men like you that help to propagate this silly attitudes in some yoruba men. Does yoruba customs also support not providing for your family? Or exposing them to external shame and ridicule by raking up debts for your wife to pay. Or even drug use by the head of the family. Please enlightened us with your infinite knowledge on tradition.

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Raziii(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Babalegba:
So because something is cultural then it is automatically right abi. I keep saying the level of quality education in this country is abysmal.I'm sure Tiwas lawyer will tear the whole thing apart in minutes. Nigeria is full of mo.rons
On point! Culture this, culture that.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by delishpot: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
olalat:
I pity whoever that will consider putting a woman like u under his roof. Na palava he dey find. African culture abhores divorce. Ur feminist inclination is strange to our culture. The western malady u are trying 2 copy breeds bad society. We are africans...... I blame d lazy fool that kept depending on woman 4 his survival, eating d shit of a woman. Turn himself to sisi in d house doing baby sitting instead of go out to fend 4 his family.

You are welcome. I appreciate your pity unfortunately it is not needed. I wish you saved it for someone who really needed it.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by nonhuman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:
Yes. The custom of enslavement. Later you guys come here to wonder why our mothers and foremothers never left their abusive and sad marriages. This is the reason why. The custom made sure to tie a woman down to a man one way or the other.man.
If she left the child as custom wants to force her to do, it's still those same hypocrites that will say she abandoned her baby and left the marriage. If she wants to carry her baby and leave those same people will say according to custom she should leave baby with the man. How then can a woman escape an unhappy and abusive marriage?
my friend stop making noise if it comes to Christianity u will be the first to I love Jesus. the bible already itself cleae . marieage is for better or worst . besides if tiwa its not wealthy do u think she would have opted out?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by U2ice(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:
Yes. The custom of enslavement. Later you guys come here to wonder why our mothers and foremothers never left their abusive and sad marriages. This is the reason why. The custom made sure to tie a woman down to a man one way or the other.man.
If she left the child as custom wants to force her to do, it's still those same hypocrites that will say she abandoned her baby and left the marriage. If she wants to carry her baby and leave those same people will say according to custom she should leave baby with the man. How then can a woman escape an unhappy and abusive marriage?

D baby b divided ...dat way she has escaped
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by omogesola: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
@TiwaSavage#My weigh-in #no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE
Tiwa darling. No doubt you are seriously hurting right now! Sweet. I will not join anyone to judge you because of your celebrity status. After all, you are still human. Tiwa, it is allowed to cry & hurt!

This time, you will be surrounded with people-friends & family. People will weigh-in. Some will castigate, some will show pity, and some will paint Tunji a beast (given by his antecedents & your press statement) & advise you to move on. Whatever their take, everybody will seems right at this time because of this mess

Dear, beneath the hurt & cry, I want you to know that everybody will leave you @ bedtime to you, Jamil & your thoughts ONLY! Tiwa, I bet you that after 1 week, max 2 weeks, all these noise will go down & everybody will move on with their lives including social media, something else will trend. At that time, you will have only these things left-You (Tiwa), a broken you (Tiwa), your son Jamil, a son that will receive less attention, Tunji (at least for now, you guys aren’t divorced yet), a broken Tunji, a broken home and a divided parent to Jamil!

I watched your interview & saw that behind the celebrity Tiwa Savage is an African queen, a rugged Nigerian woman, hardworking, committed & brave. A good mother to Jamil & a wife!
Above all, I see that despite your fame, the money, you are not a woman that is expecting too much from her husband & marriage. Only to be loved & cared for like a typical woman. After all, that is the norm!

Perception is everything including marriage. Unfortunately, marriage is the only institution you go into & obtain a certificate @ the point of entry. No lectures, no lecturer, no texts/exams, no certainty that you will fail or pass. If I have my way, I will ask the government to introduce ‘dealing with life issues’ in our syllabus so that people will learn & we can have a little knowledge of the institution called ‘marriage’

Tiwa, you are going through an exam right now, whether you will pass or fail depends on how you perceive these issues

@Teebillz. Tunji, I will not stand anywhere to judge you. “Let him who have no sins cast the first stone”. A lot of responsibilities lie on you as the man of the house. ‘Marriage is a GREAT responsibility’. It is not an institution you go into if you are not ready. It is not a place for a man who still wants to keep late nights, drink to stupor & come home misbehaving, keep strings of girlfriends, keep secrets, have mood swings. It isn’t a place where you want your space to yourself anymore. You can’t spend your money alone anymore (little or much), you can’t do things alone anymore. Infact, you don’t have yourself again. That’s marriage for you!

The day you proposed to Tiwa & the marriage process begin-you have simply/indirectly said Tiwa, I will not keep late night, I will not drink to stupor, I am leaving all other girls for you, I will never keep secret, I will keep my mood in check, I am ready to share my space, I am sharing my money little or much and I am giving myself to you- You took an oath of MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES when you finally said ‘I do’

Behind a successful Tiwa is her husband, Tunji. Tiwa does not strike like someone who wants a millionaire/billionaire for a husband. She is blessed by God and she is yours, you should be grateful for this gift! You only need to wake up to these RESPONSIBILITIES.
My brother, Yoruba says “Eni to leru, lo leru” meaning the owner of the slave is the owner of her belongings. Plus Tiwa, her fame, her money, whatever she might be, you are the owner, it only boils down to RESPONSIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
As bitter it might sound Tunji, Tiwa deserves an unreserved & sincere apologies from you. She is a strong African woman. She will let go & forgive, she will come back to you! #go-get-your-wife. She is hurting. Her healing depends on you taking RESPONSIBILITIES!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz I don’t know if you guys are good for each other because I don’t know your persons but one fact is you guys are married, you are Mr. & Mrs. Tunji Balogun. It was your decisions!

Marriage is a very funny equation where 1+1=1. After wedding paparazzi is a new stage of text that we often ignore & which is the most important-HOME MANAGEMENT. This is not limited to you guys, I was also guilty until I understood!

2 came together to become 1. You have to plan the marriage & the only focal point to its success is taking RESPONSIBILITIES. Your resources should be put together, it has become OUR MONEY. It doesn’t matter anymore who brings the highest, 2 have become 1.We take joint decision on projects together-from buying a car to choice of apartment to son’s welfare to spending limits on groceries to holiday trips & choice of vacation package, to employing domestic staff, everything darlings, you MANAGE your home from a common purse, a common understanding, a common ground! It doesn’t still stop you from keeping personal savings if you want to. Having a common purse for running the family is crucial- nobody needs to know who does what! You manage your TIME together by fully understanding each other’s schedule, hang out together at workplace if the schedule is going to be late, it fosters family unity. Above all, make out time for family. Take compromises where necessary & put family first!

You owe each other the responsibility to look out for each other’s welfare, emotional stability & career. If Tiwa has a blossoming career & Tunji does not, the home will not be balance. 2 have become 1, because they have better reward for their labor! Remember 1 will chase 1,000 but 2 will chase 10,000. It’s phenomenal!
You are each other’s helper. Abi na chinko man recite your marriage vows? (Lol). Help each other, no gain in bringing each other down! You need each other now than ever! Tiwa, Tunji’s public shame is your shame. Please find yourself!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz you guys are educated with a measure of exposure, you are adults. Put your issues behind, go and build a good team for the sake of Jamil, your son. Take RESPONSIBILITIES & MANAGE your home. Your marriage will only work if you want it to.
#no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by Smooth278(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Let me say this before someone else says it.... "WHO CULTURE DON EPP!!!" Lol

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act by delishpot: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
nonhuman:
my friend stop making noise if it comes to Christianity u will be the first to I love Jesus. the bible already itself cleae . marieage is for better or worst . besides if tiwa its not wealthy do u think she would have opted out?

Bible said they can if one was unfaithful. Bible said a man who will not provide for his family is worse than an infidel, Bible said husbands, love your wives as christ loves the church. Any other point you want to throw at me?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" / Abdul Rasheed Bello, JJC, & His Children Pictured / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.