Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why A Girl Should Never Envy Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Girl Should Never Envy Another Girl (523 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Girl Should Never Envy Another Girl by marvelck: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Copied

I was even one of the people drooling over her white on white trad attire( even showed my mumsi dat likes fashion) Watched and blogged her wedding in Dubai that was on repeat on TV. I was like lucky Tiwa. She has a fab voice, signed to Mavin,gets to work with Don Jazzy, has a destination wedding, has an awesome shape, proposed to with a sparkling Diamond ring ( I wished it was me). Envy nobody.

Chi (Blogger)
Re: Why A Girl Should Never Envy Another Girl by layla129(f): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yeah, what a shame. After all that was spent...they forced themselves to live together for just two years cry
Re: Why A Girl Should Never Envy Another Girl by donbenedict(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
When u ladies just can't think straight for once....

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, List Your Pet Peeves / Shocking Video : Woman Claims To Have Delivered “bible & Baby Girl” In Osun / Bestie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.