Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation (1060 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by ettaetta(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Last night Tiwa Savage got almost the whole of Nigeria talking when she recounted her side of the story. During the interview the Mavin lady shared alot of ugly truth about her soon to be ex-husband.
Below are ten things we now know about TeeBillz

1. TeeBillz has alcohol addiction
The singer informed the audience that her husband had seek help in the past for alcohol addiction as he was addicted to it.

2. Tee Billz is a cocaine user.
The singer shared with the interviewer about her shock when she walked in on her husband sniffing cocaine

3. Tee Billz is fraudulent
Tee Billz during his tenure as Tiwa's manager diverted funds into his account. The singer shared an experience of an event in London where her husband received the performance fee on her behalf without informing her.

4. Tee Billz has commitment issues
He cheated on the singer a couple times however the last straw that ruined their marriage was when the singer found out that her husband was busy with a side chic called "edible catering" while she suffered a miscarriage

5. Tee Billz loves to live like a king
In the singer's words "Tj loves to roll with the Jones" and in a bid to support his lavish lifestyle he has incurred alot of debt one of which is a N45million debt the singer is planning to pay back

6. Tee Billz is not a supportive father
Since giving birth to Jamil their only child together TeeBillz has never for once supported the upbringing of the child financially. In Tiwa's word "Tj has never dropped a s much as N1 for Jamil's upkeep"

7. Tee Billz abused Tiwa emotionally
Tiwa referred to him as emotionally imbalanced with constant mood swings

8. Tee Billz is a liar
He lied about Tiwa sleeping with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and Tuface

9. Tee Billz fathered a 3rd child with another woman while with Tiwa

10. Tee Billz needs to start paying his own bills
The singer informed the whole world of her decision to divorce her husband of 2 years. She seemed a bit adamant on her decision to divorce Teebillz. We guess thebroher needs to pick up his life and get working
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by izuch(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na only teebillz (what kind of a name is that sef undecided) get fault?
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by TrumpDonald(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guy no vex ooo but I think dis is d most irrelevant post of d week.
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by ireneony(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
one thing I learnt from this is....you can't change a man unless he in diaper grin.

"Oh! Let me manage him when we get married I will change him"

grin

Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by Mediapace: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nigeria is falling apart and the city cannot hold:

It is like 2016 is for figting and bashing :

*JANUARY WE EXPERIENCED OLAMIDE AND DON JAZZY SAGA

*NOT QUITE LONG AGO WIZKID AND LINDA IKEJI PUT A STOP TO THEIRS

*NOW TIWASAVAGE DON START

*THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETWEEN ME AND SEUN/LALASTICLALA,THEY ARE STEPPING ON MY TOES

#LANICKY CAN DO IT

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by Smellymouth: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
TrumpDonald:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by Justycxx(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
space for lease
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by ettaetta(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
TrumpDonald:
ok
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by scentmarlc(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Nigeria is falling apart and the city cannot hold:

It is like 2016 is for figting and bashing :

*JANUARY WE EXPERIENCED OLAMIDE AND DON JAZZY SAGA

*NOT QUITE LONG AGO WIZKID AND LINDA IKEJI PUT A STOP TO THEIRS

*NOW TIWASAVAGE DON START

*THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETWEEN ME AND SEUN/LALASTICLALA,THEY ARE STEPPING ON MY TOES

#LANICKY CAN DO IT

Naso we see am ooooo........ yeyebrities oshiii
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by Pharoahhhhhh: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Madam y bring family issues to the media?
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by kingofthesouth: 9:29am On May 02, 2016
when a woman is the breadwinner of the house she can never give her husband 100 percent respect. I pity both of them sha and pray they resolve their issues soon
Re: 10 Things We Learnt About Teebillz From Tiwa Savage's Revelation by ettaetta(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
kingofthesouth:
when a woman is the breadwinner of the house she can never give her husband 100 percent respect. I pity both of them sha and pray they resolve their issues soon
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Looks Fab Ahead Of The African Hair Summit In Abuja Today / US Producer Swizz Beatz Confirms Collaboration Wit Wizkid On Project,Fans React / 4 Nollywood Leading Men Who Are Preserving ‘their Sexy’ Through Midlife And Beyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.