Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sex Scene (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Scene (18+) (2631 Views)

Shocking Moment Sex Scene Plays On Church TV Screen During Service (photo) / Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scene (18+) by geraldmartins(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
I was watching one American film yesterday night with my Dad and Mum, as we were watching the film, a young boy of my age started romancing his girlfriend, they kissed each other and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, I looked straight at my dad and noticed that his eyes had changed, then I focused my eyes more on the film even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once, I did not care. They were still kissing, this time hotter, then they both fell on the bed and the guy was about to open the girl's brazier. My Dad looked at me with his red eyes and shouted"have you ironed the car"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scene (18+) by chikel2000(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha guy u self, u get liver o. Conji is so bad, see as dad forget say car na to wash am
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
geraldmartins:
I was watching one American film yesterday night with my Dad and Mum, as we were watching the film, a young boy of my age started romancing his girlfriend, they kissed each other and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, I looked straight at my dad and noticed that his eyes had changed, then I focused my eyes more on the film even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once, I did not care. They were still kissing, this time hotter, then they both fell on the bed and the guy was about to open the girl's brazier. My Dad looked at me with his red eyes and shouted"have you ironed the car"
what did ur mum say
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by possibilita(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well something like this has happened to me except my fada said "TJ so na this kind things u dey watch? No worry u go soon marry na"

Note:my papa na Soldier.
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
did you later iron the car?
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by geraldmartins(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:
lol... washed d car but was mad
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by geraldmartins(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by geraldmartins(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by Gebbson007(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
u Ddnt ask im fr spray starch ¿
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by Afrok(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nah me dey buy American movies plenty for our house, any new movie wey I buy, I go first scrutinize the movie for my room or in the night before bringing it out for everybody to watch. Once it gets to the scene where those things happen, I go just forward am knowing fully well say I don enjoy the scenes already.

How time flies... cheesy
Re: Sex Scene (18+) by Nobody: 1:13am On May 01, 2016
Op u are a bloody liar, this is an old stale joke, why lying to the public? Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Sex Scene (18+) by wemmieslim(f): 1:17am On May 01, 2016
*holds laff *

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me And My Bae (sexy Pics) / How Will U Know A Guy Really Love U / Slayqueen Shows Off Butts In A Shrine Looking Bedroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.