Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Grasscutter Farming Has Come To Make You A Millionaire. Don't Miss This Opportun - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grasscutter Farming Has Come To Make You A Millionaire. Don't Miss This Opportun (643 Views)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Done / How To Become A Millionaire From Nylon/plastic/polythene Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming Has Come To Make You A Millionaire. Don't Miss This Opportun by aristotlekay(m): 1:52am On May 01, 2016
Would you like to invest in grasscutter farming and say bye-bye to joblessness and poverty ? Then this is your opportunity to make it a reality.
Call the professional for training

Re: Grasscutter Farming Has Come To Make You A Millionaire. Don't Miss This Opportun by aristotlekay(m): 1:56am On May 01, 2016
Have you ever imagined how beautiful it will be when your guests are given a special grasscutter(bush meat) treat. Research has shown that bush animals have low cholesterol especially small rodents like grasscutter, rabbit, porcupines, etc.
Apart from grasscutter farming been a lucrative agro-Enterprise, it's low or no cholesterol makes it a delicacy meat. The demand for bush meat is high compare to its availability. It is against this backdrop that ICK farms embarked on aggressive production and management of grasscutter because our people need healthy food. When you start growing this rodent, your guests Will always leave your house with Oga God bless you! So I urge you to be part of my seminar /workshop training which I have announced abinitio. Incase you have forgotten let me resound it again. Venue : Green Park Academy, 31,Benin-Auchi road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Time: 11am. Fee: 6000naira only. Date : 5th of June, 2016. Call me on 08060248138 for payment details.
My people let us embrace this wonderful opportunity because it is rare.
Food security is panacea to all manner of sicknesses. Let's join our hands to build a healthy Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Open Sport Bet Shop / Diamond Bank, Its Managers Charged With Money Laundering / I'M IN DILEMMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.