Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) (2259 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Ginius95(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2016
YBNL Boss. Olamide Baddo as left millions of people guessing who the new act he wants to unveil will be .. Following the departure of Lil Kesh from the label, He as been saying how beautiful the Girl voice is...

The unknown YBNL Princess who already as 4k+ followers on instagram in less than 24 Hours on a new account.

We at Afriwap thinks it might be Simi the Jamb Question Crooner.
Reason why is cause few weeks back Olamide Baddo took to his twitter time line to admire Simi's voice.

The count down to Who the first YBNL female Artiste will be as started already.
Our fingers are crossed.
Let's know what you think..

SOURCE :- http://afriwap.com/news-livestyle-gist/do-you-think-simi-is-the-new-ybnl-princess-baddo-is-talking-about-%28photos%29
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by abujaticket: 3:11am On May 01, 2016
Good
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:12am On May 01, 2016
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Mediapace: 5:37am On May 01, 2016
It can't be SIMI,Fals isn't gonna leave her we all know that
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:16am On May 01, 2016
It is @oluwadamilola_music
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Smellymouth: 6:28am On May 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2016
^^^

Uhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn(covers nose with my house)

Guy, Why your mouth juss dey make the whole thread smell na ??
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth na
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Smellymouth: 6:58am On May 01, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Smellymouth na
lipsrsealed

Werrin I do again na? grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Smellymouth: 6:59am On May 01, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
^^^

Uhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn(covers nose with my house)

Guy,
Why your mouth juss dey make the whole thread smell na ??

Yawns on thread!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by hatux: 8:05am On May 01, 2016
Mediapace:
It can't be SIMI,Fals isn't gonna leave her we all know that
Why wouldn't he? Is she signed to his record label?

Simi belongs to X3T, that's why I believe she ain't the one Olamide has signed...
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by Ginius95(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2016
Timidapsin, Lalasticlala, Dominique, layla129, roliz, Estharfabian, Mynd44

It's Been Long you saw me

grin
Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2016
lalasticlala I think this will do fine in front page , increase interactions

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Simi Is The New YBNL Princess Baddo Is Talking About (PHOTOS) by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
Simi in YNBL? shocked Biko mba!!! She should find somewhere else... we don't want Simi moving from classy tunes to street-style jargon like lil kesh.

LadyF does not endorse this! angry

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie,nigeria Catholic Priest Raises Dead Man From The Grave(photo) / Nairaland Is Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog / Britney Spears Wardrobe Malfunction: Bares Boob During Concert +18 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.