Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? (1885 Views)

Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? / A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

Why would ALMIGHTY God select a small part of d middle east and perform his great works in only that small part. ... people who doubt the stories of that town no matter how ridiculous they sound When he made humans to be skeptic.

1 Corinthians 1:27

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

+

Hebrews 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

That's why you will continue wallowing in your delusion
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by ValentineMary(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1 Corinthians 1:27

+

Hebrews 11:6

That's why you will continue wallowing in your delusion

God revealed it to d foolish. No wonder u foolishly believe that stars would fall on earth on d last days.

If u believe simply by faith, then u can equally believe anything by faith. But does faith bring our imagination into reality If so, Zeus would still be chasing earthly women. People are told to have faith because there is no other reason to believe it. Faith can't change reality no matter how strong.
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by ValentineMary(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They would judged according to their works ! Dont you guys have the brains to cogitate on these things and stop asking questions only kids are permitted to ask
If u believe this, why don't u believe same for atheist
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by urahara(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Everybody will be judged according to his/her works . Condign punishment will be meted in Hell to any sinner . Anyway , all unrighteousness is evil before God .

So is the orange stealer going 2 hellbor not
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

If u believe this, why don't u believe same for atheist

You are an atheist only if you fail to accept the existence of God . That alone is a great sin ! Atheists were even described as fools . It is totally different from not having an opportunity to listen to God's word
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

God revealed it to d foolish. No wonder u foolishly believe that stars would fall on earth on d last days.

If u believe simply by faith, then u can equally believe anything by faith. But does faith bring our imagination into reality If so, Zeus would still be chasing earthly women. People are told to have faith because there is no other reason to believe it. Faith can't change reality no matter how strong.

That is not literal . At least ask me first before making such idiotic comment oh I forgot you have that propensity to exhibit such folly (You nearly got me !) . I understand but its ok as far as its coming from you guys

1 Like

Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by urahara(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not literal . At least ask me first before making such idiotic comment oh I forgot you have that propensity to exhibit such folly (You nearly got me !) . I understand but its ok as far as its coming from you guys

This coming from someone who believes donkeys can talk and absaloms hair every year weighed 4. 5kg. Waaw.

You my friend are the one who has the propensity to exhibit legendary folly
Re: Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

This coming from someone who believes donkeys can talk and absaloms hair every year weighed 4. 5kg. Waaw.

You my friend are the one who has the propensity to exhibit legendary folly

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Boy Vomited As I Prayed For Him - PICS VIDEO / The Rise And Rise Of South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse / Paintings Of How People In The Past Envisioned Life Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.