Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? (8351 Views)

Paper Clips And A Magnet : Believers And The Rapture - Olamide Obire / The Difference Between Atheists, Believers And Agnostics / "Holiness" Preachers And Believers AND FALSE ASSURANCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Samuelakoji(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Please I need to know
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Samuelakoji:
What has light got to do with darkness?

3 Likes

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by abumeinben(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes.

The Holy Spirit is more like a remote control that we all have. Only those who understand the manual of operations could activate Him.

Whether you believe or not, the Holy Spirit speaks to everyone. However, how would you hear when you don't understand his language or choose not to listen (for surface believers)? Or when you're ignorant of his existence and hence his activation(for unbelievers)?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by awoo47: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

exactly
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by awoo47: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
abumeinben:
Yes
Don't mislead ppl angry angry
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by seunny4lif(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
I no know oooooh
Ask the guy below me
He is a pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Benekruku(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Where is the spirit in the first place?

Fiction!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,None but yourself can free your mind"

2 Likes

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by FitnessDoctor: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by MrImole: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes

Holy spirit work in two ways...

There's "holy spirit WITHIN" and "holy spirit UPON". "Holy spirit within" is always present in the lives of the believers while "holy spirit UPON " is the one that comes to the unbelievers when God wants to use them to convey a message to an individual or group of people, they are just vessels even though, they may be dirty vessels.

NB: "Holy spirit UPON" also comes to believers too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Edopesin: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Judging conscience is worrying op
kikiki

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
The fanatics are coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by marttol: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
when you genuinely give your life to christ,holy spirit will take over...
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by bentlywills(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes sure!
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Olukokosir(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
I no know oooooh
Ask the guy below me
He is a pastor

Check wat d person below u cum post.

Na herbalist

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Anyone who is in Christ is a new being. The Holy Spirit makes them New. Therefore someone who has not confessed Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior cannot have Holy Spirit. Are you ok With this Op?

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by marttol: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by abumeinben(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2017
awoo47:
Don't mislead ppl angry angry

I'm not Sir.

See my post again for my explanation.

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by rabonni(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Seun, any one can comment on Christian related topic but u will ask people to accept Islam before they can comment on Islam related topic.

Stop being a fanatic

2 Likes

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by marttol: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Fiction!

you know nothing,your mind is blocked...Shallow mind.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by bmos(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes to an an extent. Yes in the sense that as an unbeliever, 'Jesus stands at the door of your heart' knocking for you to open up to receive the flood of His Spirit. Because God does not want you to die and go to hell, His spirit comes around prompting you to 'do the needful'.
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Abeg I no dey ooooooh
I'm still sleeping o oooh
I never wake up
Olukokosir:

Check wat d person below u cum post.

Na herbalist

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by raphieMontella: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Lol, holy spirit that does not even exist

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by seunny4lif(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2017
rabonni:
T
marttol:
Edopesin:
J
Just space people
See una self

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
There are two spirits. Holy and evil. evil for those who have not received Christ as Christians​. Holy for those who have and continue living holy life.
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Femmighty(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
No way!
Read:
Psalms 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalms 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Holy spirit for the saved.

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by oby4real(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2017
The holy spirit is a seal of identity given to God's children(believers)when they genuinely repent and embrace salvation. It is there to guide,teach,direct,protect,advise and advocate for the believer. However, unbelievers have a counterfeit which we call conscience, the inner voice telling which is evil and what is good. It is not the same thing as the holy spirit. Don't confuse yourself. Be guided.
God bless you..

3 Likes

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by salbis(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Fiction!

You have emancipated yourself, just continue to be happy.
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by MrImole: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Fiction!

Why are you guys so obsessed with Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

confirmed dullard!

but the people of light make use of aeroplanes, exotic cars, architectural masterpiece mansions, designer wares etc, made by the people of darkness.

how many Christians are among those manufacturing all worldly things mentioned above?
Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Origin(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2017
You will first of all define unbelievers grin before we can kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Is The Holy Spirit Present In The Life Of Both Believers And Unbelievers? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

confirmed dullard!

but the people of light make use of aeroplanes, exotic cars, architectural masterpiece mansions, designer wares etc, made by the people of darkness.

how many Christians are among those manufacturing all worldly things mentioned above?
If don't understand anything ask questions. The Holy Spirit can not dwell on those that don't acknowledge him and does his will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Pastor Creflo Dollars Changes Mindset On Tithes ! / Music: Oba Aseda ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.