Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress (1246 Views)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Man Was Inclined To Committing Sin Even Before Eating The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Nobody: 4:31am On May 01, 2016
Hello Nairalanders! Hello Short Dress Fans!! Hello Sexy Dress Fans!!! Happy Sunday To Your All...

I wonder why some people this days criticizes short dress. I read sometimes ago that Catholic has already ban some type of cloth..

Please who is fooling who?? Is it the Bible that is fooling us or We are the one fooling ourselves??

I remember that God sent Adam and Eve packing from Garden Of Eden just because they were covering their body with leaf (leaves).. This shows that God support us walking nakedly than covering our whole body to the extent of using Hijab to cover up head....

Now, our youths are trying to appeal to God for the sin of adam and Eve by going back to the state where we will be walking nakedly just like Adam and Eve were doing before they brought that curse on themselves by covering themselves with leaf. grin grin

Don't you think that God is not concern with either Long Dress or Short Dress? ? ? ? YOUR OPINION IS WELCOME

Happy Sunday To You All__and___HAPPY NEW MONTH..

We will surely make it in this month. No matter what the obstacle we have in our way, we will surely conquer them and get to our promise land this MONTH....

Lalasticlala , Mynd44
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Caseless: 4:46am On May 01, 2016
Nawa o. This is rude! Vote ivyy for miss nairaland
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by donmoz(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2016
Honestly u no well...u need help
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by sokar(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2016
As Africans our ancestors moved around topless because this is a tropical climate, before these foreign religions came with an hidden agenda to kill us with heat and make body parts that were formally unarousing, sexy.

Anybody that grew were the older woman in the community didn't mind being topless in their respective houses would agree with me when I say breasts aren't that sexy.

As humans we always want what we can't have, hiding things making them taboo always makes them more appealing.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by chikel2000(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2016
Op its like u woke u from d wrong side of ur bed?. God sent adam n eve away because of covering dia unclothedness?. Pls read the bible again; God made clothes for them to cover u dia unclothedness not d other way. Op pls give ur life to Christ, its obvious u have not Jesus in ur life. Go on ur kneels now n ask for mercy, HE will forgive u. Don't misquote d scriptures
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Juxtified(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2016
You guys should go to church and stop embarrassing yourselves here
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2016
grin ;Dop don't mind them. Christians especially Nigerian Christians can over-do ehn!! As if the bible is not strict enough, they love to impose more rules and restrictions on themselves.
I don't know how they got the impression that one has to suffer or look shabby to make heaven. I don't know why they think God wants them to be unsexy.
It just annoys me that the westerners who brought unsexy clothes to our precious continent are now forming fashionistas with our traditional ideas of attire. grin.
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Smellymouth: 7:49am On May 01, 2016
Christians sha grin
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by orisa37: 9:08am On May 01, 2016
Wearing rags and dirty clothes , not bathing and presenting yourself clean, sweet and beautiful before God are all terrible sins. God is Jealous and He values all Temples made up, decorated and presented scenting with aroma. So Boys and Girls must make up cleanly, moderately and beautifully to compete for the Love of the Husband of the Church. The woman with Alabaster of Oil succeeded because God loved what she did. The sons of Aaron wore rags and were dirty before the Temple and God punished them.
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by orisa37: 9:19am On May 01, 2016
Wearing long dresses is a cover up. It's an impediment to finding any reaping fast the harvests of God's fortunes.
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2016
chikel2000:
Op its like u woke u from d wrong side of ur bed?. God sent adam n eve away because of covering dia unclothedness?. Pls read the bible again; God made clothes for them to cover u dia unclothedness not d other way. Op pls give ur life to Christ, its obvious u have not Jesus in ur life. Go on ur kneels now n ask for mercy, HE will forgive u. Don't misquote d scriptures

I think you are from the other side of the world... Adam and Eve were naked before they ate the forbidden fruit.. After eating, they now see that they were naked.. That is why they use leaf to cover themselves and went into hidden.....

The bible never said that wearing short dress is a sin.... You may correct me if am wrong....
Re: Wearing Short Dresses Is Not A Sin. Even God Is Not Happy With Long Dress by chikel2000(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
godson36:

I think you are from the other side of the world... Adam and Eve were naked before they ate the forbidden fruit.. After eating, they now see that they were naked.. That is why they use leaf to cover themselves and went into hidden.....

The bible never said that wearing short dress is a sin.... You may correct me if am wrong....
Gen 3vs21- Unto adam also n to his wife did the LORD GOD make coats of skins n clothed them. Adam n eve use leaves as cloth but GOD bin wise made a better one for them, so its not wise 4 u to quote one scripture n use dat to support ur claim, adam made something but God saw his lameness n helped him with something better

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For The New Year. / What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today / Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.