Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today (1246 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am a Christian because I sincerely have the free gift of God Almighty which he freely shared to everyone who dared to accept that the sacrifice of his begotten Son CHRIST JESUS is for their Eternal salvation, that an escape from the wrath, the anger of the Almighty coming against the unbelievers, against those who have looked down on the foolishness of God Almighty which is wiser than the wisdom of men and his weakness which is far stronger than man's, saved them.

And so I make bold to speak freely without shame or fears, that the love of God Almighty have rescued me from the punishment coming which is eternal death, man was not created to perish like the beasts of the field, arise people and shine for your light is come and the glory of the lord God Almighty is upon us, why would we so ignorantly look down on such great salvation.

Hebrews 1:1 God Almighty, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

1:2 Have in these last days spoken unto us by his Son CHRIST JESUS, whom he had appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

1:3 CHRIST being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and CHRIST upholding all things by the word of his power, when CHRIST had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

1:4 CHRIST Being made so much better than the angels, as he has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 1:5 For unto which of the angels said God Almighty at any time, "you are my Son, this day have I begotten you? And again, "I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

1:6 And again, when God Almighty brought in the firstbegotten into the world, he said, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1:7 And of the angels he said, Who makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
1:8 But unto the Son CHRIST JESUS he said, your throne, O God CHRIST, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of your kingdom.

1:9 you have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God Almighty, even your God, have anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows.

1:10 And, you, Lord CHRIST, in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of your hands: 1:11 They shall perish; but you remained; and they all shall wax old as does a garment; 1:12 And as a vesture shall you CHRIST fold them up, and they shall be changed: but you CHRIST are the same, and your years shall not fail.

1:13 But to which of the angels said God Almighty at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool? 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

That's the point.... the heirs of salvation, a big word, the inheritance of the Saints which is in the beloved Son of God Almighty, the promise of God Almighty to live with his Holy Spirit forever. As long as you are a possesser of the Eternal Spirit, you are entitled to the services of the angels

Hebrews 12:22 But you, the believer are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God Almighty, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things than that of Abel.

I[b] will now come to what the most high God Almighty told me about pastors and churches today[/b]

1. Be careful how you practice your faith, for the faith that I made public isn't the what men could achieve, it's the suffering of my begotten Son CHRIST JESUS which I got from the virgin Mary by direct overshadowing of my Holy Spirit upon her. It's the passion of CHRIST and not the activities of men

Acts 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, he said, you have heard of me.

1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days from now.

1:8 But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 1:11 Which also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.

This should be your faith, hope, and love everyday son, the lord God Almighty said to me, for many have abandon such...

Colossians 2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the Spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ. 2:6 As you my son have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk you in him: 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

2. Be careful of the man of men, and the churches where you put your money into.

For many serve THEMSELVES and not the purpose of which I sacrificed my beloved Son for, they say they are receiving rewards of their giving in their various assemblies of men, I will tell you my son, this is not from me, for I am a Holy Spirit, and would never encourage iniquity,my son Jesus Christ died because of the sins of men,why would I encourage men to dwell deeper into wickedness and callous living, Everything men are praying to me the Almighty God who is love, I have provided in abundantly, exceeding above they can imagine, but this supposed smart ones in the world which I will require every life of my children from them, have taken Everything to themselves and family in my name, and I never sent them because they are not filled with my Spirit. Those that will do my work of love must be rooted and grounded in the traditional thought and ways of the Almighty God who gives to all without upbraiding anyone. He gives rain and sun shine both to the wicked and the good alike. He said to me.

He told me, that your money represent you and goes where you can not see, the moment you give your money to a wicked course,it becomes a partnership with the fellow who you barely know.

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we, believers walk after the lord Christ commandments. This is the commandment, That, as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

1:9 Whosoever transgresses, and abodes not in the doctrine of Christ, have not God Almighty. He that abode in the doctrine of Christ, he has both the Father and the Son.

1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God Almighty speed: 1:11 For he that bidded him God Almighty speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

1:12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

3. Be careful where you say you are worshipping me

This particular one up til now I am still shaking, he said look, I am Spirit and could not be touched by the hands of mortal men, if I needed any edifice to built on my name,why would I waste the very life I cherish, your body is my temple. My place, my sanctuary and my everlasting habitation of God Almighty, your people have so defiled my house of prayer and turned my possession into shame. Yet everyday they are busy at the hall singing and dancing as if I am flesh.

1 Corinthians 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God Almighty shall destroy both it and them.

Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

6:14 And God Almighty has both raised up the Lord CHRIST, and will also raise up us by his own power.

6:15 Know you not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

6:16 What? know you not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, said God Almighty, shall be one flesh.

6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord CHRIST is one Spirit.

6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man does is without the body; but he that committed fornications is sinning against his own body.

6:19 What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God Almighty, and you are not your own? 6:20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God Almighty in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Now, this is never considered by most people, they have believed that their place of worship is the temple where the most high God Almighty lives and works miracles, oblivious of the facts that God Almighty is looking for true worshippers who would serve in Spirit and in truth. Meaning, who will truly live in Zion as the scriptures have rightly pointed out. Not living as if they still belong to this world.

John 4:19 The woman said unto the lord Christ, Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and you Jews say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

4:21 Jesus said unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when you shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

4:22 You Samaritans worship what you know nothing of : we Jews know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4:23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father God Almighty in Spirit and in truth: for the Father seeking such to worship him.

4:24 God Almighty is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in Spirit and in truth.

4:25 The woman said unto him, I know that Messiah comes, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

4:26 Jesus said unto her, I that speak unto you am he.

These are His words to me and I am more than grateful that I am able to share them with as many as possible. The word of God Almighty is real and will never fail, if you can understand what I have written share with others and free more souls from the deception of men and get them ready for the coming of the great King of kings and Lord of lords.

I've got so much to share with us, but time will fail me, I will see you again and our joy will be fully. I pray that the Almighty God who have spoken to me will speak to you also and grant you divine instructions to life and protect you from the miserable gospel of men.

Don't forget that only faith, hope and love will remain forever but love is the greatest. And so, learn to love with God's love and strength and not according to your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 1:25 To the only wise God Almighty our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Great fire
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Unhm that's nice..
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2017
Revelations
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by orisa37: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2017
Hallelujah!!!
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you lord God Almighty
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gracious presence
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by orisa37: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
The Lord is with you.
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by orisa37: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Remain blessed.
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Amen. Thanks
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks much
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by orisa37: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
You are privileged. May God continue to use U.
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Mighty God everlasting
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by Hiswordxray(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2018
Bless you brother for sharing this

1 Like

Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by lightblazingnow(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hiswordxray:
Bless you brother for sharing this

Amen
Re: What the Lord God Almighty showed me about pastors and churches today by IamTheAnswers: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2018
You may

(1) (Reply)

"Can I Annoint Your Buttocks, Boobs And Vajayjay?"---christian Pastor / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual For Feb.18 Lesson 25 : — Turning The Tide / 2019 Prophecies, Daddy Freeze Attacks Oluloya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.