Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani (32513 Views)

ILE-IFE MASSACRE: Northern Leaders, Speak Now Or Remain Silent Indefinitely / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by paroski: 10:55am On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Good. Nice one from Afenifere

The thunder that will strike those Northern governors is still receiving training in Mount Olympus. They should bury their bald heads in shame.
like that of kashim shetima
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Safemode(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The thunder that will strike those Northern governors is still receiving training in Mount Olympus. They should bury their bald heads in shame.
the time ll come when every one ll be against the north.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Igbos should beware of this Yoruba betrayals. They agreed with Biafra to secede but betrayed the biafrans immediately the war started even fought against Biafra. Igbos should never ever imagine of having their support when pursuing their course, they will always betray us. And igbos should be very cautious with the way they handle this Fulani menace before these yorubas ignite a war between SE and the North and back out as usual. Biafran war should open our eyes please

Lol... You people will not move on. As if the Igbos kept their own part of the bargain. Or was it part of the deal to kill our people in Ore and Benin??
Nobody is interested in teaming up with you in anything since you have decided not to move ahead.

The only problem is the SS people that you guys are dragging into your bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nature129(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2016
SonOfEl:

The hoisted flag story died naturally when the constituency members decided to investigate the matter. Am not justifying what one commenter posted that made other ethnicities look cowardly, I only feel the abia flag incident was not in away similar to the killings going on by the Fulani.

Is it arochukwu that would sit and won't retailiate to Fulani's madness? Or is it the ngwa people that won't roast them alive for dinner should it ever occur in their communities? Or is it aba or umuahia that the Fulani's want to rampage? See eh, abia state is a flash point, such Fulani madness won't dare come close, and if it does, they and their cattle's should rest in peace RIP.

Gini n'eme di unu na nairaland?

Stop all these unnecessary boasts! Those people attack "villages" at night and early mornings thereby taking them unawares.

You keep boasting that you'll do heaven and earth if it happens to you. My advice to you is, don't ever pray it happens to you because if it does, you'll do NOTHING!

No reasonable man prays that evil will befall him.

Ako na uche di mkpa na ndu!

4 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by ckmayoca: 11:02am On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:

There you go, typical igbo mentality. "If they ever repeat...if kanu is not freed in 30 days...if buhari does not produce his certificate.. If..if...if"

Tribe of empty ultimatums.

That's so rude mentioning a whole tribe and insulting it. But u cry if a white mean kill a black man or insults a black man. Single out anyone who offends u and lash abeg. Everyone can't share same idea so everyone can't be foolish at once.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2016
EmeeNaka:
The north will always kill.
I think we Nigerian masses should agitate for regional govt.

Jeremiah 1:14.

They also kidnap underage girls, murder people, terrorise, plunder, desecrate.... The list is endless...
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by BraniacX(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:
If the south believes that every single fulani herdsman is a criminal because of the criminal actions of a nebulous few, then every single yoruba is a rapist, every single niger deltan is a criminal militant, every single igbo is a kidnapper and crook.

Well actually every single igbo IS a kidnapper and crook, but you get my point.

The yorubas of afenifere better watch their dirty mouths o.

We fulanis don't take kindly to insults.

You're fulani animal and unfit to breath the same oxygen as me so bare your throat let me slice your neck and end your miserable putrid existence, how is that for an insult? angry please take to it unkindly and do something stupid please

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Moheat(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2016
For some people to gather and call themselves northern governors, and have no sympathy for lives than to be defending the Fulani herdsmen, shows clearly that it is a tragedy of monumental proportion to be in the same country with these elements. You also begin to wonder if the blood of human beings runs in their veins because anybody that has human blood running in his veins will not come and say that Fulani herdsmen are not responsible. What nonsense.”

[/quote]

I am glad we still have some sensible folks who haven't sold their consciences to the Northerners.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by BraniacX(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:

Fulani herdsmen have been grazing since the beginning of time. And the herder-farmer clash is as old as time itself.

So the fucck are you saying?

I'd like to see you dolts try to uproot us from the south.

Oh sweet murder!

And in case you were wondering, to you i'll be a militant, we are already uprooting you, you've gotten the boot out warning in uvwie delta state and other communities are bleeding you quietly because of your FG collusion so who are the dolts? You're been uprooted already but personally i'm more interested in you baring your fugly scrawny ostrich neck to me so i can end your shitty existence so how about you oblige me? Don't worry you'll also get a shot or two at me just to be fair! angry
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by mekaboy(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
This is how they were protecting BokoHaram. today they will use resources from other states to rebuild the north east that they destroyed.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Moheat(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
Moheat:
For some people to gather and call themselves northern governors, and have no sympathy for lives than to be defending the Fulani herdsmen, shows clearly that it is a tragedy of monumental proportion to be in the same country with these elements. You also begin to wonder if the blood of human beings runs in their veins because anybody that has human blood running in his veins will not come and say that Fulani herdsmen are not responsible. What nonsense.”
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2016
CSTR2:
The greatest mistake of this herdsmen is to attack igboland. They didn't expect this level of coordinated media attack on their Region, people and way of life ,that is even attracting unprecedented level of local and international attention.
They probably thought it was another agatu, Ondo or mile 12.

The herdsmen have no iota of regret so stop your senseless rant. They are in fact, more than ready to do it again! If any tribe should talk or brag about media power in Nigeria, it is the Yoruba. There is nothing special about Igbo people and that's a fact. Your people were butchered like sallah ram right on their soil and you are here talking trash.

Bunch of cowards!

5 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by zinny377(f): 11:21am On May 01, 2016
sick northern govs. with their many wives! mtchewwwww av finally confirmed DAT same God never really created us n those #bloodsuckingdemons
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by ZUBY77(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention

Juts like Afenifere said,
I also wonder why I occupy the same country with unreasonable people like you.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Akims(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

The herdsmen have no iota of regret so stop your senseless rant. They are in fact, more than ready to do it again! If any tribe should talk or brag about media power in Nigeria, it is the Yoruba. There is nothing special about Igbo people and that's a fact. Your people were butchered like sallah ram right on their soil and you are here talking trash.

Bunch of cowards!
That's the problem..see how an Igbo and Yoruba man are fighting on NL, while Fulani herdsmen are busy killing them.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by BraniacX(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:

There you go, typical igbo mentality. "If they ever repeat...if kanu is not freed in 30 days...if buhari does not produce his certificate.. If..if...if"

Tribe of empty ultimatums.

There is no time limit on my bulls eye intended for your heart so please oblige while am still very in the mood you motherfvcking dunghill rat! Or how about i fvck your sister and put you in the mood? You fvcks only attack at night and on single victims with superior numbers so i'll encourage you to bring your entire family so i can have fun with them while you're dying so you'll have enough motivation to wait for me in hell bastard!

Anyway am done responding to you! Just hope i have pissed you enough for you to act or maybe this will work

Fvck mohammed!
Fvck uthman dan fodio!
And Fvck your father!

I wouldn't know what else to do on an anonymous forum like this if this doesn't work
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:
If the south believes that every single fulani herdsman is a criminal because of the criminal actions of a nebulous few, then every single yoruba is a rapist, every single niger deltan is a criminal militant, every single igbo is a kidnapper and crook.

If I knew you personally, I would have insulted you thoroughly, but this is a faceless forum and I won't be caught dead conversing with a miyetti alla cow bred with the flesh and blood of dead Agatu victims.
Ee go soon clear for una eyes.
Bloody barbarians.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Leke001: 11:33am On May 01, 2016
all those stupid men called governors are supposed to be stoned to death for even daring to support nonsense...I also blame the head of the cattle rearers(buhari)for not having taken a strong stance on this menace.....na so boko haram start o!....I have said my bit
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Leke001: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
VampireeM:
Northerners are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Those yeye facial tribal marked govs were only concerned about herdsmen being branded terrorists and not the lives killed! The northern elites are quiet and not condemning their inhumane acts too cause its their cattles that are being normaded by those herdsmen

how can a normal human being place more value on cattle rather than human life?.....and such a person is president

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Omoalaja99: 11:42am On May 01, 2016
The Great Zik of Africa in the spirit of true statemanship proclaimed the concept of one Nigeria till his last breathe. Sadly, history is replete with proofs that this ideal concept is quite unrealistiic, and the actions of the Northern state governors is a testament to this. For how long shall we continue to coexist with savages? The seeds of the civil war are still staring us in the face. The civilisational diffence with these people have become so obvious, so its either we embrace our fear by expressly calling for a review of the 1924 amalgamation treaty or we remain subjucts to retrogresive elements who's only resolve is to overlord the vast resources in Nigeria, when they themselves know that they cannot harness same for the collective good of all nationalities that presently constitute the country Nigeria.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by jude33084(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2016
“Furthermore, we wish to state that part of the reason Boko Haram grew to become a national problem was the tacit support given to them by northern political leaders and this Fulani herdsmen terrorism is taking the same pattern; hence it must be taken seriously.”

Gbam!
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by keally: 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Can you see why the north is more United??... The governors came together and spoke in one voice - "stop calling Fulani herdsmen criminals", Afenifere did the right thing by speaking, Ohaneze has done the same, IYF has done the same, Even IYC. Besides, this herdsmen menace is happening all around the SOUTH.
. Ohaneze ke, it is the Ohaneze youth council that spoke. We are still waiting for the hypocritical saboteurs of Ndigbo. "Ndi okenye na ano n'ulo ewu amuo n'ogbiri"

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by 0gbeni(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Benue state governor (and other middle belt governors ) are joining other 'Northern ' governors to defend the Fulani .. shame
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by henrygoody(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention

Uncle, I think should shut up your mouth, or better still tie your hand if it type faster than your brain. I'm sure u must be from north that's y u saying such nonsenc. What ever those stupid northner leaders said are wrong. I could they such thing when is clear that what ever happend was the fulanis. They er taking sid when they er to work as a teem to tarcle this idiot fulanis. I would have called u idiot but niraland is aganst it. So let me not say it
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by tuk2ato(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2016
Imagine a united south, SW 6 + SE 5 + SS 6 = 17. if we try and woo the 6 NC states, that makes 23 states. if not all the 6 NC states, just Kwara and Kogi, imagine the political influence the South will have? Hausa-Fulani dont care about any other tribe.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by nightmile: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
CSTR2:
The greatest mistake of this herdsmen is to attack igboland. They didn't expect this level of coordinated media attack on their Region, people and way of life ,that is even attracting unprecedented level of local and international attention.
They probably thought it was another agatu, Ondo or mile 12.

Empty barrel !

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by michiyke2003(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

Are u a human being?
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by lovegeneration(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
mhen dis dud, I never knew I can still see some one so useless as this. I thought five naira is the most useless thing, thank God I fInaly see some one that is more useless than. Five naira.

1 Like

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I would that, that thunder will strike the south east governors for being cowards and useless. Let the thunder start the striking with that idiotic Enugu governor
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by AbrahamLincoln(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
Nigeria told Cameroon
Help us fight Biafra and you'll get Bakassi.
After the war, Nigeria shot all cameroonian soldier stationed in bakassi
And abacha threatened to massacre Cameroon if they try an act of war.
same to hausa by the fulanis
They'll support fulani till its their turn.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
ExInferis:

I strongly suggest you stop consuming that dangerous food of yours- 'nunu' (raw cow milk). It is the only explanation for your absurd reasoning. You don't take kindly to insults ? That's laughable! You can send signal to your foot soldiers to conduct another Enugu-like raid in any of Yoruba towns or cities because Afenifere has 'insulted' the almighty Fulani. You guys are truly foolish! Animals in human skin!

Please take this from me as an insult to the entire generations of Fulani,including the useless othman Dan fodio (may he rot in hell).

You these useless sons of savages who are not fit to be addressed as humans. I have dealt with your dirty people in the past and I will be more than happy to do it again.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Masterclass32: 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
Good one by Afenifere and IYC.

Its about time these so-called northern govs are pressured to stop seeing things from the cow point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC / Ambode sacks 57 LG Executive Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.