Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani (32515 Views)

ILE-IFE MASSACRE: Northern Leaders, Speak Now Or Remain Silent Indefinitely / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Idoma Group Lambasts Northern Governors For Defending Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by nonjebose(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Stupidity... I am a yoruba Muslim and I strongly condemn fulani barbaric actions. Those stupid northern governers expecially those so called middle belt state, these are men that don't care about the wellbeing of their citizenry.

Nigeria is a country where people use religion in all their narrative.
I will only say please ignore the trash he typed. I know too many muslim yorubas that are far more reasonable than some of my kins making comments here. I have lived and interacted with them. Our strenght should be channeled towards stoping the herdsmen
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
Dragonking:
I am not a bigoted noise maker like you...

Dude shut up and do the needful. Where in delta are from, so we can know where your gospel is coming from.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 01, 2016
Didn't you hear that fulani herdsmen kidnapped Olu Falae and a former female Senator (Yoruba) just recently?

Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
SonOfEl:

Dude shut up and do the needful. Where in delta are from, so we can know where your gospel is coming from.
Shut the hell up biitch...Counter my initial post if you can. If you cant, sharaappp. Nonsense.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2016
Dragonking:
Shut the hell up biitch...Counter my initial post if you can. If you cant, sharaappp. Nonsense.

As usual.... Madness unlimited..
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by EagleNest(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Frenchkiss564:
Wetin concern afenifere with the position of northern governors on igbo issue. Afenifere should f*cking mind their own business we have so many issues in yoruba land that deserves their attention

Are you this blind? Is it really exclusively an Igbo Issue?
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by MirabelArode(f): 7:39am On May 02, 2016
Super1Star:

Another chest beater on the loose.

Haveyou forgotten how they hoisted Fulani flag in Abia, rape.d women in Imo, desecrated Enugu and probably they were even the ones that nearly sacked Umuleri.

You are here beating your chest like king kong that you are. I thought you chest beaters were daring them to attack you!!!!

yoruba again fighting for the fula master when they hear there is a possible reprisal and fulani people are running helter skelter to the barracks in the East, they call it 'ego booster' and be like..

Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by MirabelArode(f): 7:42am On May 02, 2016
uduokirika1:
I wept when i saw Benue, Nasarawa and Plataeu Governors in that meeting!

Theses states ve suffered more casualty to the herdsmen menaace yet they were part of this unholy meeting!

This is why the middle belt shouldn't be pitied. I have never pitied them. To them the Easterner is the problem.

There is one here that calls himself omenka, he has been fasting and praying that Herdsmen transform and become IPOB members. So he can call Ipob terrorists to the delight of the fulanis. grin

Is it common sensical to pity such a person? LWKMD
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 7:45am On May 02, 2016
SonOfEl:

As usual.... Madness unlimited..
You are the one displaying madness. You cant even counter my post. Abeg go sleep
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2016
Dragonking:
You are the one displaying madness. You cant even counter my post. Abeg go sleep

Immature noise everywhere..... This MB has allowed stupidity of sorts and sizes to exhibit itself..
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 8:46am On May 02, 2016
SonOfEl:

Immature noise everywhere..... This MB has allowed stupidity of sorts and sizes to exhibit itself..
It is obvious you can't counter what I posted, so keep displaying your fo0lishness and how daft you are...Everybody is watching.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2016
Dragonking:
It is obvious you can't counter what I posted, so keep displaying your fo0lishness and how daft you are...Everybody is watching.

If you like, rope the entire nairaland into your illusion of correctness, e no go work. Your thread as so called has been treated and packed up, so your noisemaking and masturbπting ain't warranted.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by omaguibu(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2016
Frenchkiss564:

You need to start reasoning outside your box brain. You should put yourself in the shoes of this victims of herdsmen and appreciate the fact that their action is not only barbaric and heinous but a national embarrassment. Dont take a stand on any criminality at the comfort of your shallow mentality.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Dragonking: 10:08am On May 02, 2016
SonOfEl:

If you like, rope the entire nairaland into your illusion of correctness, e no go work. Your thread as so called has been treated and packed up, so your noisemaking and masturbπting ain't warranted.
Look at this ignoramus. After trying to look for a tribalist rant with me without disproving anything i previously posted, you now talk about noise making..Seriously. grin grin

Continue to showcase your daftness to the whole world..Dont worry, I will assist you to show everyone that you are nothing but a nake,d dunce.
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2016
Dragonking:
Look at this ignoramus. After trying to look for a tribalist rant with me without disproving anything i previously posted, you now talk about noise making..Seriously. grin grin

Continue to showcase your daftness to the whole world..Dont worry, I will assist you to show everyone that you are nothing but a nake,d dunce.

Continue ranting...
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Naijagirlwrites: 12:23pm On May 02, 2016
While we are it, we should note that conflicts of this nature has led to mutual distrust, that threatens the security of the the people, property and country. The state has the responsibility to safeguard its citizen's lives, property, human rights etc. and should employ policies that will clamp down on any form of perceived threat against its citizens. http://naijagirlwrites..co.uk/
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by SonOfEl(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
Super1Star:

If I hear!!!!.

Na so u na talk say dem no fit attack u na.

The rest is history today.

Dude have you read the news on abia lately?
Re: ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani by Yebcy(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2017
every body go hear am for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / 2023: Primate Ayodele Names Politicians Who Can Be Nigeria’s Next President, VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.