Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

“Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work (725 Views)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Dsrooftiles: 7:28am On May 01, 2016
In a new interview with Punch, Timi Dakolo is spilling some gems on making marriage work as he advises couples to never bring their marital issues to social media.

Read excerpts below...

On never bringing his marital issues to social media

Love is not enough in marriage; the best way to keep a marriage is to trust your companion. People put themselves under a lot of pressure, life is very simple. I usually ask my wife who is ‘toasting’ her presently. We are human beings and the first thing you have to do is be friends with your spouse. It is not every time you feel like loving another human being, sometimes the issues of life may make you keep to yourself. There are times I would cut off from my children but when I realise that I am giving them too much space, I would come back. Sometimes, the pressure of what you are doing takes a toll on you. I always create a balance in life.
There is no family that does not argue or fight but we have a rule in my house: we will never argue in the presence of the kids. If I cannot argue in the presence of my kids, why would I put my family problems on social media? Marriage is for two, three is a crowd.

Why he uses his wife in his music videos
These are things that I say about her and I show her. If I am singing about her, there are some things that you will say that you can’t tell just anybody. You can only say it convincingly to your wife

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/keep-your-marital-issues-off-social.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Dsrooftiles: 7:29am On May 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

please tell them ooo grin grin
Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Smellymouth: 7:29am On May 01, 2016
Word# well said Timi..

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by goldbim(f): 7:36am On May 01, 2016
cooltiwa and billz matter has turned everyone to a relationship expert..tuface,alibaba,Charles novia,rueben abati and that davido's vixen...who's next??Ok Paul okoye sef follow. grin.i wish tiwa and her hubby the peace of mind they desire.

1 Like

Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by donbenedict(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2016
Women of 2016 pls take heed.

1 Like

Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Nobody: 7:39am On May 01, 2016
FACT!
Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Nobody: 7:57am On May 01, 2016
Make he go siddon abeg

Tiwa Savage don turn scape-goat for una

Nonsense
Re: “Keep Your Marital Issues Off Social Media”, Timi Dakolo On Making Marriage Work by Precious91(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2016
I promise to be true. To give my all to you. No matter what they say. This heart belongs to you.
I thank the Lord above. For giving you to me. Forever is just a start. Forever is you and me.
Tell them Timi.I love this nigga.No homo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Ketchup Wakes Up After 20 Hours In Coma (PHOTO) / Actress Caroline Danjuma Looks H*T In New Photo / #tsquared2016: 21 Stunning Photos From Toolz And Tunde’s Dubai White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.