Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

And Jehovah Lied! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And Jehovah Lied! (3119 Views)

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2016
Genesis 2:15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it. 16The LORD God commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; 17but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, [size=40pt]for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die[/size]."

Genesis 3:5 "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

6When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate.

7 [size=40pt]Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings.[/size]

In case you still do not get it, Jehovah told them that they would die after eating the fruit but when they ate it, their eyes were open and they didn't die until god cursed them. And even at that they only died as a result of old age.

[size=40pt]God is a liar[/size]

Oya, Christians go ahead and prove me wrong on this one.

grin grin grin

johnnydon22, ifenes, donffd, shollyps, djdoxx, unclesnr

1 Like

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by finalboss1(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2016
too early for this Bros
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by nedu2000(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2016
Did Adam and Eve die? Yes or no....@op
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by Johnny19: 7:38am On May 01, 2016
ATHEIST!!!!!!!!!! Ur own hellfire go hot pass Sodom nd Gomorrah own...

Haven't yhu heard dat God honours his word more than his name or that God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent!!!!
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2016
No one calls Almighty God a liar. . . . Its just wrong
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by tonnieblaise(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2016
for God commended his love towards us that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us romans5:8
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by donbenedict(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2016
So all the death dat has been happening since creation is all film trick to u abi? If I come there and pour acid in that ur reasoning.. stvpid idiott..
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by tempem: 7:48am On May 01, 2016
hahn:

In case you still do not get it, Jehovah told them that they would die after eating the fruit but when they ate it, their eyes were open and they didn't die until god cursed them. And even at that they only died as a result of old age.

[size=40pt]God is a liar[/size]

Oya, Christians go ahead and prove me wrong on this one.

grin grin grin

johnnydon22, ifenes, donffd, shollyps, djdoxx, unclesnr
I'll assume you didn't know. But what if the Bible shed light on it? Will you be honest with the answer from the Bible?

1 Like

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by ifenes(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2016
Let's give a yes or no answer. Did the bible gods lie about Adam and Eve dying? The straight answer is yes. Therefore, the first recorded sinner/liar is the Bible God. I can back my claim up with a Bible verse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by H2Ossss(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2016
hahahahahah... My God... this OP funny die... atheist never cease to amaze me... hmm... My message to all atheist is stop THINKING you know.
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2016
tempem:
I'll assume you didn't know. But what if the Bible shed light on it? Will you be honest with the answer from the Bible?

Yes I will. Kindly enlighten me.

Waiting in anticipation
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2016
ifenes:
Let's give a yes or no answer. Did the bible gods lie about Adam and Eve dying? The straight answer is yes. Therefore, the first recorded sinner/liar in the Bible God. I can back my claim up with a Bible verse.

This can be considered the first lie in the bible grin

No mind those folks above us, they are known to be adept at intellectual dishonesty wink
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2016
nedu2000:
Did Adam and Eve die? Yes or no....@op

They did but as a result of old age and not of eating the fruit
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2016
Johnny19:

Haven't yhu heard dat God honours his word more than his name or that God is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent!!!!

Blah blah blah undecided
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2016
tonnieblaise:
for God commended his love towards us that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us romans5:8

What is the benefit of his death? How is it even a sacrifice when he still rose from death. She should have remained dead. No wonder there is still sin undecided
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
So all the death dat has been happening since creation is all film trick to u abi? If I come there and pour acid in that ur reasoning.. stvpid idiott..

Did Adam and Eve die as a result of eating the fruit or old age? undecided
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by donbenedict(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2016
hahn:

Did Adam and Eve die as a result of eating the fruit or old age? undecided
God planned that Adam and eve will live forever, have children and multiply, but that plan was stalled wen the mudafvcker eve ate the fruit and incurred the curse, which is death! And what d fvck is die as a result of eatin the fruit? Death is death.. can't happen twice. If I say u will die tomorow, does it mean u must die on Monday? I never specifically mentioned u will die on Monday but tomorrow just entails any moment in the future.
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2016
H2Ossss:
hahahahahah... My God... this OP funny die... atheist never cease to amaze me... hmm... My message to all atheist is stop THINKING you know.

H2Ossss:

Actually, what you mean to say is stop THINKING.

Haven't you ever wondered why an intelligent being doesn't support intelligence or reasoning?

Ecclesiastes 1:17-18New International Version (NIV)

17 Then I applied myself to the understanding of wisdom, and also of madness and folly, but I learned that this, too, is a chasing after the wind.

18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief.

undecided
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
God planned that Adam and eve will live forever, have children and multiply, but that plan was stalled wen the mudafvcker eve ate the fruit and incurred the curse, which is death! And what d fvck is die as a result of eatin the fruit? Death is death.. can't happen twice. If I say u will die tomorow, does it mean u must die on Monday? I never specifically mentioned u will die on Monday but tomorrow just entails any moment in the future.

An almighty god would have been specific. Besides, the verse suggests they will dies as a result of eating the fruit.

Genesis 2:17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for [size=30pt]in the day that you eat from it[/size] you will surely die."

Abi you no know wetin [size=30pt]in the day[/size] mean?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by Jozzy4: 10:17am On May 01, 2016
the OP problem is that he views a day with God as 24hours . when the scripture says a day with God is a thousand years.

i dont think Adam spend a thousand years , he died within a day - 2 pet 3:8

the liar is Satan who said they wont die, but today the evidence speaks that satan remain the greatest Liar in history

2 Likes

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by H2Ossss(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2016
hahn:

Actually, what you mean to say is stop THINKING.

Haven't you ever wondered why an intelligent being doesn't support intelligence or reasoning?

undecided

ride on bro... think on... i dey feel you die.. but 1 thing is for sure.. your beliving or not beliving does not change who God is. Choii... Me sef no go church Today...
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2016
H2Ossss:

ride on bro... think on... i dey feel you die.. but 1 thing is for sure.. your beliving or not beliving does not change who God is. Choii... Me sef no go church Today...

Just as your belief in god your doesn't make it real undecided

Church ke? I get too many projects to complete. No time to go and dash pastor my money. The one wey I get never reach me grin

3 Likes

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by ifenes(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2016
hahn:

This can be considered the first lie in the bible grin

No mind those folks above us, they are known to be adept at intellectual dishonesty wink

Apart from the fact that the Bible god told the first lie, he made people lie too.

"Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee." 1 Kings 22:23

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people. Jeremiah 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jeremiah 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

The Godfather of lies is Yahweh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2016
ifenes:

Apart from the fact that the Bible god told the first lie, he made people lie too.

"Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee." 1 Kings 22:23

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

The Godfather of lies is Yahweh!

[size=40pt]Obviously, Jehovah is a lying machine[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2016
Jozzy4:

the OP problem is that he views a day with God as 24hours . when the scripture says a day with God is a thousand years.

i dont think Adam spend a thousand years , he died within a day - 2 pet 3:8

the liar is Satan who said they wont die, but today the evidence speaks that satan remain the greatest Liar in history

Genesis 2:17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, [size=40pt]for in the day[/size] that you eat from it you will surely die."

Abi you sef no know wetin [size=40pt]in the day[/size] mean?

undecided

See proof that your god is a lying machine below

Your god told more lies than the devil.

Devil told them the truth, afterall they didn't die. Your god lied that they would and they only ended up dying as a result of old age. On top of that, instead of punishing, the so called all loving god punished their generation till tomorrow. And it didn't solve anything. Your god is the cause of all the hardship in the world.

undecided
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by donnffd(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2016
Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Zeus,Thor,sango,amadioha, horis, Odin e.t.c are all LIARS or better put their creators were all LIARS

Nice thread Hahn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by donnffd(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Johnny19:

But he is a man, that he regrets making man and killing all of them except Noah and then regrets killing them and promise not to do it again

Or

He is a man that gets annoyed and jealous for you worshipping another god or not worshipping him that he wud burn you in hell for all of eternity

Or

He is a man that loves us so much that he commands us not to play with our bodies like a jealous bf when he has the universe to run

Or

He is a man in which he has favourites races and favours them but doesn't give a f*#k about Africans and native americans

Smh...delusion of the highest order

1 Like

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by Jozzy4: 12:06pm On May 01, 2016
hahn:

Genesis 2:17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, [size=40pt]for in the day[/size] that you eat from it you will surely die."

Abi you sef no know wetin [size=40pt]in the day[/size] mean?

undecided

See proof that your god is a lying machine below

oga, a DAY with God is 24hours ? grin , honestly u guys wont cease to amaze me with ur poor reasoning.

for more information.. read 2 peter 3:8 and then tell me if Adam didnt die in a day ?

Your god told more lies than the devil.

Devil told them the truth, afterall they didn't die.

where is Adam ? afterall he didnt die.

Your god lied that they would and they only ended up dying as a result of old age.

what cause old age ?

On top of that, instead of punishing, the so called all loving god punished their generation till tomorrow. And it didn't solve anything. Your god is the cause of all the hardship in the world.

undecided

u dont expect a bread produced from a bent pan not to have a bent pattern, do you ?

mankind suffer because they came out of Adam - Romans 5:12
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by donbenedict(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2016
hahn:

An almighty god would have been specific. Besides, the verse suggests they will dies as a result of eating the fruit.

Abi you no know wetin [size=30pt]in the day[/size] mean?
undecided
i'm sure you knw very well that his ways are not the ways of men..
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by Jozzy4: 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:

honestly, this guys just display ignorance.

like a fan thats switch off, the fan wont stop immediately ... it will take some time but it will eventually stop.

God himself when he said DAY doesnt imply a 24hour period , his statement at Gen 3:19 confirms that.

" By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, TILL YOU return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.” Gen 3:19

the capitalized word reveals that even though Adam is now cut from his source of life like a fan, he doesnt imply immediately. but one thing is certain the fan will stop , Adam will die . and he did
Re: And Jehovah Lied! by hahn(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:

Actually, it's ways shows that it is a man made concept. It gets angry, likes revenge and makes mistakes undecided

1 Like

Re: And Jehovah Lied! by Johnny19: 12:30pm On May 01, 2016
I just pray one prayer for u dat wen all of u come back to ur senses it won't be late.

I'm saying this with tears in my eyes....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fruits You Should Be Looking Out For In True & False Teachers/Prophets/Brethrens / The Illuminatti Symbols In The US Dollars (pics) / The Only Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.