Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? (506 Views)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Is It Okay To Serve As One Of The Men In Suit During One's Ex Wedding ? / There Is Always That One Ex Who Gave You The Best Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by TEE316: 8:04am On May 01, 2016
This is an issue I have observed closely and I would really love the ladies in this section to let us know the reason why they mostly insist that their Ex attends their wedding. Though I see it as no big deal but on a second thought their reaction is sometimes funny if someone eventually misses the wedding may be due to some official engagement or circumstances beyond his control. This calls for scepticism on my part. So ladies I would really love to know.
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 01, 2016
grin I wanna know too..
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by mikzzz: 8:13am On May 01, 2016
lol, it baffles me too! well maybe u guys are still very good friends because from my own experience, I had a very cordial relationship with my ex. she invited me, but unfortunately I cldnt make it.
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by Danfuster(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2016
Sense of attachment... Women can be really weird
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by 4C2215131: 8:28am On May 01, 2016
TEE316:
This is an issue I have observed closely and I would really love the ladies in this section to let us know the reason why they mostly insist that their Ex attends their wedding. Though I see it as no big deal but on a second thought their reaction is sometimes funny if someone eventually misses the wedding may be due to some official engagement or circumstances beyond his control. This calls for scepticism on my part. So ladies I would really love to know.

To tell him " see what you missed, threw away, another man will now enjoy ntorr! "
another
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by WASMOG(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2016
just to make u feel depressed

Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by lgboks(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2016
4C2215131:

To tell him " see what you missed, threw away, another man will now enjoy ntorr! "
another
ladies be blaming guys for failed relationship since time.
Na really wetin him miss grin
Wait till the guy invites her to his wedding so she sees what she missed
Then if she does not give lame xcuse and come...I bet that night and the following week her husband go hear am...she go dey vex for no just cause cheesy
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by finalboss1(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2016
women are jst smtin else
Re: Why Does One's Ex Insist On Him Attending Her Wedding?????? by jimmyolasun: 9:00am On May 01, 2016
nope. Just chill at the back gulpin the drinks and eyein her bridal train. While she gives me that bad stare like "will you stop" .She knows i am less concernd with her man.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Follow The Rules And You Are Safe / Absolutely Awesome!! This Wedding Will Blow Your Mind Away / Love Overdose On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.