Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Read This Shocking Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Shocking Story (644 Views)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Shocking Story by tblaq: 10:24am On May 01, 2016
They have been dating for over 2 years now and they both decided to take the first step,he met her families some months ago and tell them he will be coming with his families for her introduction tomorrow second of may.

We all left Jos to Kaduna to formalise the whole thing,we now decided to go catch some fun yesterday night,behold my friend, I mean her Husband to be saw a shocking seen of his life,we both went out with the bride to be but she told us she wanted to use the rest room.

After some minutes my friends went out to go get a recharge card and we heard a serious argument the waiter rushed in and said bros una friend they fight for outside,we all rushed out and saw my friend sweating nd breathing fast.what happen Frank and he said I just saw Lera in a dark jeep kissing another man,

The annoying part is the man came down and threatening to beat and lock my friend up,the lady in question left us and ran away!

Now Frank has decided to quit and told his and her parent the whole truth and promise never to have any thing to do with her again

Is his decision right or wrong?
Re: Read This Shocking Story by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2016
The story is quite messy...but whatever ur friend decided, juz support him.
Re: Read This Shocking Story by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2016
He should just forget about the introduction and look for another lady. That one is nothing but a LovePeddler/prostitute.
Re: Read This Shocking Story by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2016
She's a b*tch. If he still marries her she will be cheating in the marriage
Re: Read This Shocking Story by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
You still dey ask,you go marry the girl na-
Re: Read This Shocking Story by Taiofil(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
Am going with kashybaby on this one...the story is quite messy but whatever your friend wants...just support him!

SHEKINAH!
Re: Read This Shocking Story by godwineli(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
end of introduction 1

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is Better To Tell A Lady These Days? / Ladies Question 1:can My Vagina Be "Too Loose"? What Causes This? / When Is The Upcoming Mr Nairaland Contest Starting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.