Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (33133 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by yusufyusuf1: 11:46am On May 06, 2016
Actually this does not happen to me but a friend when the the guy insert his pipe the next thing we hear outside was Jesus

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 5:09pm On May 09, 2016
Reeberry:
Taar! You should be the one saying what?

BTW... Are you thick and and endowed or skinny?
My profile picture describes me.. Pervert !!! wink
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Reeberry: 6:39pm On May 09, 2016
skywalker888:
My profile picture describes me.. Pervert !!! wink
I thought you are not the girl. Btw, you look sweet, I can lick you all night. wink

I am not a pervert. I am very loyal to any girl.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by PunkyV(f): 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Lol nothing, except one guy that kept growling like a wild beast. The whole thing reminded me of Animal planet. Like I just banged a Bengali tiger or something. Needless to say, he only had until dawn. I don't do weird cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by schumastic(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol nothing, except one guy that kept growling like a wild beast. The whole thing reminded me of Animal planet. Like I just banged a Bengali tiger or something. Needless to say, he only had until dawn. I don't do weird cheesy

lol she is back and the first section she came in is here...where have you been grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by PunkyV(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

lol she is back and the first section she came in is here...where have you been grin grin grin

Hey you smiley I took a break
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by sirliu(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2016
This happened between my ex and I.

It was the first she was cumming during sex and she didn't understand what was happening to her. Then she looked at me scared and said, "I think I'm cumming. Wow. Make it stop! Make it stop!".

Another one was: "Don't cum yet! Don't come yet!"

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by schumastic(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey you smiley I took a break

thought as much, cus your friend told me...so y didn't you retain your previous moniker?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by PunkyV(f): 10:14pm On May 09, 2016
schumastic:

thought as much, cus your friend told me...so y didn't you retain your previous moniker?

Oh...

I deleted one, the other I forgot the password. Still bringing sexy back I see smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by schumastic(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh...

I deleted one, the other I forgot the password. Still bringing sexy back I see smiley

that's good to know, so what did you get for me?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by PunkyV(f): 5:45am On May 10, 2016
schumastic:

that's good to know, so what did you get for me?

Speedos! grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by sweethoneypie(f): 7:21pm On May 11, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Lol @ op, I love it when my man tells me words like 'you are the best, I can't do without you, you are good, especially when am horse riding in a slant or circular manner. He can't hide the expression on his face, just like a child, he is my baby indeed.
cry
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by saintdennis(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2016
OK i'm slow n steadily hitting up this chick from behind and she says " aww...that's some good d**k" boy.
I think me? boy?? A babe I senior with 4 years?

Immediately I start hitting It harder with Nuff ferocity and she exclaims damn! Damn! Evil pure evil. Damn

I laugh Sotey I start to cough...had to take a time out

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by saintdennis(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2016
frankg1:

The one wey dey marywater

Epic reply
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2016
Reeberry:
I thought you are not the girl. Btw, you look sweet, I can lick you all night. wink

I am not a pervert. I am very loyal to any girl.
Don't spoil me oooo cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by TuneChi369(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.
...Lolz...Funny you..You made my day. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
Randyblincks:
[/b] Seems am the only kid here.... Well, lemme drop mine. Just last year, after my first sex experience which was so dull and boiring, cus of the oversized well my old gf has.

I was adviced by pals tew try sex workers. assuring me of how sweet they'll treat me.
Later in the day, i went to a joint they usually demand #500 for sex.

When i entered the room... The lady am supposed to f*ck looks more like my mum age mate, well, wat do i do I was asked to pay and pull my cloths, this i did exactly... Was surprise when this lady inserted a condom in my Dick and was about to put it into her anus...

" but, aunty na for toto i wan Bleep na, why you wan put my pr*ck for ur yarsh na" i asked the lady.

[b] "ttaaaa!! Close ur mawt, small pikin like u wan f*ck ur mama toto, see as u small" she replied.

I don die

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Wake me up when you finish grin, or sometimes she will ask me if am still there grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Reeberry: 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
skywalker888:
Don't spoil me oooo cheesy
You that you want to spoil me, you are pushing me to it. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by SirREX94: 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.
Seriously? Hides my face in shame! Lwkmd!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by captianfreeman(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2016
beeyhive:
What a tone grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Billiondoe: 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
Never had sex! Believe it or not
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Lucremoy(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
Billiondoe:
Never had sex! Believe it or not
adonbilivit.. shocked
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2016
OkoAnike:

U must be lucky, but imagine, just an imagination of the mind.. . What is left of your..., that belong to him Which he must Scatter.

Again I ask, has he finally come to see ur parent, if not am not sure Some thing will be left for ur future Hubby, since he has been Scattering since that time till now . Lol
There's always that one guy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
beeyhive:

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by soniabrenda(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
puffpuff:
Ye se oko e kekere yen lon dara bay I ( is that your small penis that is performing this wonder?)
I pretended not to hear and fire on only to hear another bombshell

John osi lo gbe sidi ton pe loko NLA. wa wo ise to oko kekere nse. Jide ma domi niso (John that big penis of yours is nonsense. Come and see d wonders of small penis). Jide continue fucking me.
*John is her main man while jide is her fellow corper

After d last statement, I just jump down and start laughing.
. jahahahahahahhahaha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Randyblincks(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

I don die
lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by lollarj(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm a virgin .... undecided

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by ClassCaptain(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Okaare arakunrin, Ma do mi rinso
well done young man, Fvck me on
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
frankg1:
Here is mine...happened yesterday

"Mmm. Christy, that feels so good!"

Christy was her own name.
I said I am going to die on top of you, and she paused for a second and said What
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
beeyhive:
gime number na I wan scatter ur yash too smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by SeunDobo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
You are right same issue have happen to me before ....but na olosho dey do that moan pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Love Story In 22 Pictures / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.