Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Good Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Woman (978 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / A Good Woman Builds A Man (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Woman by AustinBlinks(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good Woman by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
life
Re: The Good Woman by delishpot: 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
Until women also decide to want good men, this trend will continue. Many women are happy to settle for less thus a man can keep 20 chicks and they all know each other yet they will still remain with him and fight over who will finnaly win him in marriage. whereas if a man knows his babe has 1 other boy or even suspects her of having an affair, besides him, he calls the whole thing off. See? This way woman knows better not to play with what she has whereas the playboy guy is even amazed and amused by the women's reaction and is encouraged to keep them on their toes.
Besides, I know many men who treated the good women like trash and kept the crazy ones as wives. So this story no gel.
Eh, I will not say a woman should slut around or behave like a goat in heat. But I would say if she decides to take a step that would protect her rights and dignity as a woman, she should not be shamed for making that move. She is human and deserves to be happy. That girl in this story is wrong I n the sense that self destruction is not the solution to heart break.
She is just hurt and she need to calm the f down and replan her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good Woman by AustinBlinks(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
delishpot:
Until women also decide to want good men, this trend will continue. Many women are happy to settle for less thus a man can keep 20 chicks and they all know each other yet they will still remain with him and fight over who will finnaly win him in marriage. whereas if a man knows his babe has 1 other boy or even suspects her of having an affair, besides him, he calls the whole thing off. See? This way woman knows better not to play with what she has whereas the playboy guy is even amazed and amused by the women's reaction and is encouraged to keep them on their toes.
Besides, I know many men who treated the good women like trash and kept the crazy ones as wives. So this story no gel.
Eh, I will not say a woman should slut around or behave like a goat in heat. But I would say if she decides to take a step that would protect her rights and dignity as a woman, she should not be shamed for making that move. She is human and deserves to be happy. That girl in this story is wrong I n the sense that self destruction is not the solution to heart break.
She is just hurt and she need to calm the f down and replan her life
True.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Going To Happen Here? (Photo) / Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.