Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,047 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver (616 Views)

What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Help O, Roaches Invading My Kitchen / Food To Avoid On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by 9jaflaver: 12:46pm On May 01, 2016
My Advice To Farmers, Follow This In Other To Avoid HerdsMen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver

According to 9jaflaver....

Its now all over the news, how fulani herdsmen invade many farms with there cows destroying crops, and leaving no crop standing. What you should know as a farmer is that, this fulani herdsmen are really dangerous and aggressive, they can kill an entire village, if possible, if you, in any way try to harm any of there cows.

So, this is my advice to you farmers:-

If you can keep your farm away from the fulani herdsmen, who turns out to be the biggest pest in majority of Nigeria farms today, then your crops are safe, its quite easy to restrict the herdsmen and there cows from entering your farm completely, by simply fencing your entire farm land.

They won't scale through the fence and harvest your vegetables for there cows, rather will they scale there cows through, into your farmland, its impossible.

So, its really simple, fence your farmland with either bricks, or baboon sticks, or strong nets. This is will completely keep them away from your farmland, and it won't affect the amount of sun and rain your crops receives.

Thank you, and stay peaceful

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/my-advice-to-farmers-follow-this-in-other-to-avoid-herdsmen-invading-your-farm/

Lalasticlala mynd44 and the rest of nairaland forum should do there job, let's help save farm crops and lives

Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by 9jaflaver: 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
This deserves fp, its informative and will save lots of lives when followed
Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
Story story. Poor farmer never chop, na to do fence.
Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by TundeEinstein(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
And the fence can't be taken down??
Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by Junior66(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
it is obvious you posted this from the comfort of ur room in Abuja.
Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by Junior66(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
The most usefull tip: Never, i repeat. Never ever confront a herdsman on ur farm unless you have made up ur mind to damn any consequence(s). If you are alone on ur farm and u site them, pls hide urself. Tnk me latter.
Re: Advice To Farmers, In Other To Avoid Herdsmen Invading Your Farm - 9jaflaver by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 01, 2016
Ajebutter

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Dangers Of Fast Foods / Are You Searching For A Competent Staff For Immediate Employment / Why Mmm Never Start Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.