Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (47893 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Memphis357(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
Can we just chill with this Tiwa/Teebillz sh!t already?
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by mrbillz(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
Na them sabi jare! Me and my gf sef get our own for our body and we no publicize am grin

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by kulay1(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
lolz...hypocrites & experts everywhere
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by joeslimwize: 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
Thanks bro NATH ,i just pray they embrace Christ because He is the Ultimate
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by kawkab: 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
Praisemelody:
I make wristbands for churches birthday political purposes and business promotions

send me sample pix and price list through mytraininglist@gmail.com
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by papagiddy(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
But I have read here on NL that tiwa is a born again christian and attends House on the Rock church And teebliz is a muslim connect.......
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by luvken1629(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa.. I thinking your decision to call it all quit just because of what he did on social media points to the fact that, he may somehow be right, why don't u make ur marriage work, Mr T complained out because he was feeling eatin up inside, he has several allegations against u, but u are having no tangible one to hold to, as for ur complains of u spending too much, u should understand what marriage is, two of u are now one, there should be no separation of any thing even funds, don't forget hes a star like u are , and u know the d kind of life' superstar live, flashy lifestyle , support ur husband for life, stop complaining, why will u ask for money for diamper , when ordinary u earn more than him, and Tiwa u made the biggest mistake by sacking him, as ur manager, thereby taking 40% of ur funds to someone else, that was when his frustrations started, pls go back to ur husband and continue to be a good wife and help him always without complaining, don't forget ur marriage vows, FOR BETTER , FOR WORST, .......AND THIS TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH, u are mearn to be a help meet to him, don't also forget ur humble beginning, he played a good roll making u who u are today,

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by wellable(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
pls tiwa and tee blizz should come back

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by papagiddy(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
But I have read here on NL that tiwa is a born again christian and attends House on the Rock church And teebliz is a muslim convert......
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
I can bet he never said any prayers for the victims of the Herdsmen attack ... Everyone is now saying pray for them , pray for them ...
How many of them have helped the society in a different way entirely ...
They should stop these biko .
They should pray for themselves ... Gaskia

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Christian faith proponents and their illusory "being part of our fold will make you a perfect being" and "we are morally better and sound than others" mentalities is worrisome. The last time I checked Oyakilomis and Oketie's of this world are not just ordinary members of the faith but lords in it. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Teespice(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
everybody now has an opinion on tiwa's marital crisis.
it is well. the guy made valid points though.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by frubben(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
If tiwa sewage abi na savage can kiss favour sorr flavour ( oyi na tu mo) even if dey did nt hav anytin

Den I belive illbills sori jare tbills

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Appareil(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
deathmen12:
Bassey is far difernt frm mst of our gospel artist. I was with him ystday i saw the grace and power of God in his life.
Amen
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by prinsam30: 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
what u must know is that, Heaven help those who help themselves.

I cannot be wasting my prayer points on two full grown up adults messing themselves up on social media, they are responsible for every action they have taken.

I would rather pour out my prayers on issues affecting my dear country, the looting going on, the ENUGU MASSACRE, Boko Haram insurgent and the economy melt down.

to hell with tiwa and TB
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by preciousMI1(f): 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
mtscheew
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by phaulzoe(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
Their caaw critical

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by phaulzoe(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
Their case critical

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by OpinionCounts(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2016
eyeview:
What most people fail to understand is that marriage is an institution established by God himself and if you must go into it,you must be ready to go by His tenets,if not,it will be prone to crashing and your human efforts will not be able to save it.

TRUTH...REAL TRUTH.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by kaydp: 4:29pm On May 01, 2016
LegalBaby:
now everyone has an opinion on their matter
Like seriously, e neva do Everyone wants to contribute.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by greggng: 4:36pm On May 01, 2016
Iam for dirvorce as far as this matter is concern. Marriage BTW drug adict and a normal person doesn't work. The time to get out of it is now
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Captain001(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2016
So my thought about Nathaniel Bassey wasn't wrong after all. This man is born again for real. My admiration for him just tripled.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Hydronium(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
Gbam! Let he that have ears hear. Edit your documents. See below.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Praisemelody(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2016
kawkab:

send me sample pix and price list through mytraininglist@gmail.com
I will do that sir
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by deriksneh(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2016
deathmen12:
Bassey is far difernt frm mst of our gospel artist. I was with him ystday i saw the grace and power of God in his life.

I doff my cap for your lie[quote author=Praisemelody post=45217970] I will do that sir
[quote author=deathmen12 post=45210789]Bassey is far difernt frm mst of our gospel artist. I was with him ystday i saw the grace and power of God in his life.

I doff my cap for your lie
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by deathmen12: 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
Oga Why shld i lie? [quote author=deriksneh post=45218108][/quote]
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by gospi: 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by gospi: 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
Wen I got to my church at 7am today ,approaching the car park I saw three hefty looking men gathered and discussing seriously .They r in d security department in my church ,dia job is to ensure that cars are properly parked and safe .
Continue...
Service was going on and dis men were seriously
arguing .Getting closer to them ,this was wat I heard ..
"He's running away now , Efcc are looking for him!""
"Do you know what it means? 45 million undecided
I shook my head .. Nigerians I hail thee
True life story
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by ogtavia(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
I am a christian..a believer...this may not be the best of times in my walk with God yet I love God and I know he loves me...why does Nath feel that God is not interested in them even with the way their lives are...'I heard she is one of us..though I doubt it'...why are Christians so quick to judge...yes...we have to pray for them...they are miles away from God..but do you know God deals with us differently...I am not making excuses or exceptions for anyone including myself...however...why do we feel that God isnt interested because she sings secular songs...I don't listen to tiwa savage and I didn't get to know her husband until this issue blew open...but we shouldn't judge anyone..there are assertions we make as Christians that are very very cold...assuming Tiwa Savage was known personally to her..will he present her as a sinner under God's judgement who will never know peace until she repents and begins to use her talents for God...this is totally devoid of love...let's pray for Tiwa Savage and her family and ask for God's mercy and his will...
this might be God's way to bring them close to him...but let's leave every other thing aside...
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Mschew.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by AreaFada2: 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
luvken1629:
Tiwa.. I thinking your decision to call it all quit just because of what he did on social media points to the fact that, he may somehow be right, why don't u make ur marriage work, Mr T complained out because he was feeling eatin up inside, he has several allegations against u, but u are having no tangible one to hold to, as for ur complains of u spending too much, u should understand what marriage is, two of u are now one, there should be no separation of any thing even funds, don't forget hes a star like u are , and u know the d kind of life' superstar live, flashy lifestyle , support ur husband for life, stop complaining, why will u ask for money for diamper , when ordinary u earn more than him, and Tiwa u made the biggest mistake by sacking him, as ur manager, thereby taking 40% of ur funds to someone else, that was when his frustrations started, pls go back to ur husband and continue to be a good wife and help him always without complaining, don't forget ur marriage vows, FOR BETTER , FOR WORST, .......AND THIS TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH, u are mearn to be a help meet to him, don't also forget ur humble beginning, he played a good roll making u who u are today,

I don't want to judge but I think they didn't sit down to honestly work out the dysfunction in the family.

Within the first 5 years and with arrival of a baby, things can get rocky. Emotional, sexual, romance and even financial issues for relatively big earning stars.

Like any other family, planning, budgeting and cutting back on expenses are crucial, if needs be.

We understand the unique challenges stars face. Having to keep up with the Joneses and flashy life.

It surprised me that Tiwa who is a woman (who should like splashing money on shoes & Gucci bags) & earns the cash seems more aware of the need to economise.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by PastorOluT(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:
Have you ever seen a born again mainstream hip-hop artiste; the major female act in Naija for that matter

you might as well pray that she what's she's doing at the moment

I guess u didn't read the part where he said they should come to the knowledge of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.