Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (28224 Views)

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
And so we began the extraction of Toilet and Kitchen wall tiles

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
After breaking everywhere that needed Breaking, Then came the main task.

Our Platinum row Estate Houses are made of Concrete. No block work. Every thing walls and slabs are concrete.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
This Meant that All the necessary Electrical and Mechanical Adjustment that needed to be done on the to suit our new adjustments has to be done on concrete walls. As a result, we weren't able to hammer our way through, except to cut walls with Diamond cutters.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
#ProjectProposal

Item: [/b]W.C for Bathrooms.
[b]Product Name:
Ideal Standard (Top Makers of Plumbing Fittings)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
The W.C Above is called a conceal Water closet W.C System. to install, a part of it is installed before Tiling, and that is the W.C Water CLoset/ Tank system. Below is the Tank System/Water CLoset on arrival to site. Other parts shall come in tomorrow.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Diagram of Item that goes into wall before Tiling

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Back to our Original Story. Updates on Masters Bedroom TV Point & Dresser

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Durbaubal682: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Updates from the Main Living room

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
We are also Still working out other additions for Our kitchen Space. The idea is to have storage space in every part of kitchen, so as to ensure everything is enclosed.

Glass Faced shelve + eating/Drinking table in pics

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dinning TV Area is been located on our STairs Brick works

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guest toilet Tile Cleanup

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wall Designing for Private Lounge.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
skimanski:
Wall Designing for Private Lounge.

Did you make this ceiling with plasterboards?
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
A peep into the Girls toilet

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Did you make this ceiling with plasterboards?

No! POP
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
skimanski:

No! POP

Wow. Looks perfect to me.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Wow. Looks perfect to me.

We try to make the best out of what we have
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2016
skimanski:

We try to make the best out of what we have

Hey Boss, where can I buy the bath tub below? I picked it from one of your posts.

How much it cost you at the time your bought it?

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2016
FastShipping:

Hey Boss, where can I buy the bath tub below? I picked it from one of your posts.

How much it cost you at the time your bought it?

It was bought N230k at the time. But been over a year now, and might be crossing over 300K now. When buying, Beware of Cloned copies that will not last you.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Dinning TV Area is been located on our STairs Brick works

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Closing down on Kitchen cabinet finish.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
skimanski:

It was bought N230k at the time. But been over a year now, and might be crossing over 300K now. When buying, Beware of Cloned copies that will not last you.

Where can I buy this? I wanted to go for super bath tub I saw at QMB. It was listed at 489k few months ago but a lot more now.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Beulah09: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
skimanski:
#ProjectProposal

Item: [/b]W.C for Bathrooms.
[b]Product Name:
Ideal Standard (Top Makers of Plumbing Fittings)

What is the cost for this WC?
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Beulah09:

What is the cost for this WC?

N148,000
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Still closing down on Kitchen finish.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Making of Master's bedroom Theater Area.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Making of Private Lounge Theater Area.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Still On our Kids Roos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria / Building Collapses In Magodo, 4 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.