Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed (1102 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by creamyzone: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwatope a name I already penned down for my 1st daughter. Fell in love with the song "my darling" but switched to another name due to the circumstances of my daughter's birth. Tiwa savage I love you as a huge fan but was disappointed when in year 2014 you walked down the isle with tunji balogun. I met the dude years ago through a popular nollywood director and discovered some very unpleasant things about him. IMO the union was destined to fail from the start. Why tie the knot with a man with three kids from two women. Yes he helped to kick start your career and assisted you back then in the US, he worked as your manager and hustled for you. He fed you, packaged you and boosted your brand name. All this while you were exposed to his wayward lifestyle but was cool with it. You were expecting him to change after the wedding day, nah it doesnt work that way my dear. Any man that doesn't turn a new leaf and take practical steps during courtship is not worth marrying.

Your interview makes it worse tiwa. Coming out all dressed down in a remorseful manner all in a bid to attract attention is a no no for me. As an ambassador of big brands such as mtn, pampers and pepsi, you should have deployed the code of silence. You said he is into cocaine and you can deal with weed... My dear you knew way back that TJ was a junkie before you got married so don't play the pity card please. Why expose this drug issue to the whole world which is a very detrimental statement that may further push the already depressed TJ to suicide. A negative image of a cocaine addict tag that will follow him all his life. You said he visits the saloon twice a week, babe cut the crap abeg, was that not one of the qualities that attracted you to him when you met in year 2009 - cute smooth fine boy and fashionista status. Why dive into the pool when you are not trained to swim. Why handle a manual gear car when you have no idea what the clutch pedal does.

Tiwa my dear watching your interview we discovered how hard you tried to justify the cooking aspect. "you come back home late" excuse isn't enough especially when a man craves for his wife's food. He claims he gets homemade food from omawumi and annie. You should cover your face in shame tiwa because there is no smoke without fire. This is the point when pre-marital counseling is essential but most intending couples get caught up with the wedding planning syndrome and ignore it. Though sometimes most women just want to get married at all cost especially when they are presumed over due according to our african culture. Tiwa was 34years at the time and may have experienced some form of pressure from family and friends; which may have affected her sense of judgement. Tblizz was and still is an unrepentant playboy and its so sad this saga will surely tell on the young jamil. We all know the 2face, Jazzy and Sid ish was just a punchline of a drowning TJ but tiwa makes it worse with the "lie detector test" bullshit. It gives us a bit of doubt especially when the trio mentioned went dumb not to talk of jazzy who is a social media addict.

My point in all this is after God satisfying your spouse should be your main priority in life. Your marriage is more important than any career, fame or social status. Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured. Marriage will fail when God is not the anchor. Marriage not built on a solid foundation will not stand the test of time. Marraige based on materialism will not last. Marriage based on a mindset of what your partner can do for you is not genuine. Marriage is a blood covenant relationship that should not be broken. As I always tell people its better to remain single than to marry the wrong person and the transition from being single to matrimony is all about sacrifice and service. I pray they both find peace because God hates divorce. TS we still love you regardless...

Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by missingrib(f): 7:34pm On May 01, 2016
cute kid....love little children
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by Dahjhi: 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
missingrib:
cute kid....love little children
Nah only that you saw for that long post? shocked .. meanwhile, kindly summarize for me bikko grin
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by missingrib(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Dahjhi:
Nah only that you saw for that long post? shocked .. meanwhile, kindly summarize for me bikko grin
I tell u the stuff too long.. na the pickin sweet me
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by creamyzone: 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala over to you boss
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by Dahjhi: 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
missingrib:
I tell u the stuff too long.. na the pickin sweet me
lol. Nah as e dey do me dey do u... grin
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by SleekAboki: 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa is a smart girl. she has gotten all she needed from Tunji and wants to dispose. Marriage, baby boy and a thriving career. Tunji was instrumental to all these.His thoughts weren't properly channeled cos Tiwa in the strict sense of it actually used Tunji not through witchcraft but strategically. Sorry playboy, you got outsmarted. You broke rule one by falling in love with a hustler.
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by Khd95(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2016
Iam tired of this whole tunji nd tiwa palava bikosadsad
dont we have other issues of greater importance than this poo

*jugs out of thread
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2016
The first sentence of the post is an example of stories that touch...
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by creamyzone: 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa is a smart girl. she has gotten all she needed from Tunji and wants to dispose. Marriage, baby boy and a thriving career. Tunji was instrumental to all these.His thoughts weren't properly channeled cos Tiwa in the strict sense of it actually used Tunji not through witchcraft but strategically. Sorry playboy, you got outsmarted. You broke rule one by falling in love with a hustler.

You're a very intelligent man. A standng ovation for you
Re: major reason why Tiwa Savage's marriage failed by creamyzone: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
Lalalasticlala we are waiting on you boss

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu Reveals Linda Ikeji's Real AGE Says She's 41 (VIDEO) / Mercy Aigbe Is A Blonde Bombshell As She Hosts TNT Fashion Show In America / Mercy Johnson Has Resumed Playing The ''illiterate'' Character (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.