Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,797 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers (2061 Views)

​christmas Bonus: Ugwuanyi Approves 13th Month Salary For Workers / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=45223589]
I dont want to insult you. Who was Peter obi before he became governor? who knew peter obi before he became governor.. Peter obi is the father of your village not the anambra I come from. It is sad that people like you will come here to talk thrash about a man that looted so much of state funds while deceiving gullibles like you. Name one tangible thing peter obi did in Anambra state. Just one tangible thing obi did for 8 years. If you like switch accounts and come back to talk thrash. Why did peter obi quarell with obiano if not that obiano rejected his plan to continue looting and impoverishing the state.. Ngige took Anambra out of the woods not peter obi

This crazy fella....lol.
Obiano with his own mouth said Obi tapped his shoulder and asked him to return from Yankee and run for the position since Dubem Obaze wasn't qualified to run. What again do you want to hear. In so many occasions Obiano has praised Obi for the solid foundation he laid for him in Anambra. Nigga, you are on your own. And stop telling people you are from my own Omanbala because you are not even close and will never be even in your next world you will remain an Enugu man....lol.

And if I remembered very well during the proceedings leading to the election you did everything humanly possible to smear Obi's name and his candidate ,Obiano. You campaigned for Ngige so aggressively and boasted Obiano will lose...lol. Fast forward 2yrs later and you are here eating your own feces...tufia..#spits#.

You have no shame no integrity. Everybody here knows you as a lunatic..smh
Re: Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:59am On May 02, 2016
winniz:

You are Spot on, Peter Obi still remain the best Governor Anambra State ever had, while Obiano is only good in Propaganda.

Nwanne,don't stain your image just because of some fool here claiming to be from Anambra.
Its wrong to say Obiano isn't working,that's a lie. Obi did what he supposed to do and handed over to even more to a capable hand. Obiano is taking Anambra to the next stage and he gives Obi his due respect...Nuff said.
Re: Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:13am On May 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

U are very predictable and outright funny

I hv lived and witnessed the development of anambra state right from 1991...i knew anambra when Arthur Eze road was the only motorable road in the whole of Awka....i did my primary(practicing school by tracas junction)secondary (igwebuike grammar school) university (Nnamdi azikiwe) all in anambra state before my sojourn abroad...dude I am not like you gullible and docile fellows.....i was there when Tracy hotels started...i was there when choice and marble arch were the only good hotels in Awka...and rojenny was rocking Onitsha...

Dude easy with the lies....ngige was the governor of alot and idemili....until peter came and lifted anambra from the doldrums.....i know willy from his days at fidelity bank....i know melie his current right hand man....same with Ifeatu onejeme..dude I call real names....not hearsay....heck I even know willys favourite champagne (crystals).....

You are just a nonentity and a paid per post slowpoke who spews insult and thrash based on the pittance he gets from Emezie and co...

Mark ma words...i will find you...you guys are giving our beloved state a bad name.

Nwanne,don't bother your head because we Omanbalas can never be deceived, we are smarter than that. I be correct Idenmili chap right from one of the towns that benefited from Ngige one sided rule.
A lot of Umuoji guys hated me for not campaigning for Ngige. Why would I campaign for a dishonest man who robbed ndi Anambra of their choice! And why would I chose an Ngige over what Obi presented,Obiano? Eji ula atunyelu onwu?
Freeglobe is probably one of the criminals who was getting fat on the Anambra hard woking tax payers funds and got kicked out by Obi or he maybe a Bonaventure Mokwe's boy,either of the two.
Dude has so many issues.
Re: Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers by FreeGlobe(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

[s]Nwanne,don't bother your head because we Omanbalas can never be deceived, we are smarter than that. I be correct Idenmili chap right from one of the towns that benefited from Ngige one sided rule.
A lot of Umuoji guys hated me for not campaigning for Ngige. Why would I campaign for a dishonest man who robbed ndi Anambra of their choice! And why would I chose an Ngige over what Obi presented,Obiano? Eji ula atunyelu onwu?
Freeglobe is probably one of the criminals who was getting fat on the Anambra hard woking tax payers funds and got kicked out by Obi or he maybe a Bonaventure Mokwe's boy,either of the two.
Dude has so many issues.[/s]
Lol, this guy you still dey alive.. are you not the same guy that argued with me that obaze will win stella oduah, that obiano and peter obi can never quarrel? When will always be on the winning side of arguments instead of ranting like a headless chicken all the time? Peter obi is the criminal that got fat on anambra hard working tax payers money and is bitter obiano didnt want to continue in that path with him. where is peter obi today and where is Ngige? In the words of Bianca Ojukwu, Peter obi is nothing but a food is ready politician... inugo? Plateau boy
Re: Again Obiano Promises Salary Increase For Workers by FreeGlobe(f): 9:56am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=NRIPRIEST post=45229599][/quote]
When will you realize its not about me, but the incompetent propagandist called peter obi... I'm here exposing peter obi for the fraud he is and you that is paid to defend him is here talking about me that you dont even know. You are just as incompetent as Peter obi..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Bye To Secession, A United Nigeria!!! / Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides / Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.