Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Spirit Behind Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spirit Behind Condom (1050 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / Spirit Behind Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Behind Condom by Calebosko(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
I dont know if i am alone on this,why is it that if i keep condom in my house for safty,incase of an unespecting show,but no girl will ever come my house even for a month as long as d cd is there. But as soon as i trow it away even that evening plenty show wil start to book me,they be like "caleb are u at home?am coming" i wil receive call here and there,i tend to wonder what spirit is in condom.guys has it ever hapend to u?
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by klassykute(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2016
guy no b onli u oooo

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by acenazt: 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
Na only u dat one dey happen to
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by Adasun(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
op u are alone in thisembarassed embarassed
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by Afrok(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
Book u like flight? shocked guy no be condom get the spirit, ask your village people first cheesy
Runs out of thread wink

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by seunlayi(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
Op, who tolded you?

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by Ay04z(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
seunlayi:
Op, who tolded you?
go back to school.
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by ifeajikap(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2016
Ay04z:
go back to school.
op u noticed he wrote dat on purpose
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by bengems(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
Op...if condom dey give you bad market, no dey keep am for house again. Intead, try using water proof and rubber band in place of condoms for urgent match.

Thank me later!
Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by DjValency(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
hello hello welcome to 88.9 Nairaland Fm ,ur hanging out with the baddest DJ on this land called Nairaland.......and u know what I'm here with the prettiest and most trendy bae of the land Queen ivyy, ivyy, say hi to them as we go on a commercial with this song titled IVYYLEE by ivyy produced by KingTom and marketed across this land by #teamivyy #ivyyleague#ivyyaddicts #whayasayif ur still thinking abt wu to cast ur precious votefor if not Queen Ivyy ur on a long thing, we will be back after the commercials

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spirit Behind Condom by Tocheagle(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
I also heard that if you keep condom on your farms , fulani herdsmen will not come . Who else has noticed this ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrific!! Python Grips Man Penis In His Toilet [graphic Photos] / For Single Ladies, Pressured & Unhappy / My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.