Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88839 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by B3sty(m): 6:11am On May 02, 2016
RIP FREEMAN
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Ezedon(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by TiffanyJ(f): 6:13am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
Am trying to upload his pix network won't allow me.. Cause of death:he slipped and fell in his bathroom... Died on the spot

May his soul rest in peace.
Madam, how are you doing?
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Odunsco01(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2016
[b][/b]FADING AWAY LIKE THE STARS OF THE MORNING
LOSING IN THE GLORIOUS SUN
THUS WE WOULD PASS FROM THE EARTH AND IT'S TOILLING
ONLY REMEMBERD BY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
**RIP BRO**[size=8pt]
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by gifty99200(f): 6:14am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by idera29: 6:15am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by littlemistress: 6:15am On May 02, 2016
cry This is saddening. Rest in perfect peace young hero.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by upko1: 6:17am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Siddeek: 6:17am On May 02, 2016
MirabelArode:
OP won't tell us the cause of his death. Anyway my condolences to his family, even though he was Anti-IPOB.
mumu. Shey when you die, you go still de talk of ipob abi na hypo sef.

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:18am On May 02, 2016
mrsough:

Yea such a promising young man rip brova
I'm still shocked. RIP to him.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ChiSun27(m): 6:20am On May 02, 2016
Journey well broda..... cry
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by middlebelter(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

I really agree with the OP, this is the time we can make our contribution to the peace and progress of this countru and humanity. I therefore want to appeal to all Nairalanders to work towards the peacful co-existence of our people, beacuse we shallonly be rememberedby what we have done while alive,by humans and by heaven.
RIP Freeman David
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 02, 2016
R.I.P young man,we never crossed path while you were here,but am touched to see a young fella cross to the other side.

Rip man.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Alal(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2016
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Style007(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace brother
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by middlebelter(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2016

I really agree with the OP, this is the time we can make our contribution to the peace and progress of this countru and humanity. I therefore want to appeal to all Nairalanders to work towards the peacful co-existence of our people, beacuse we shallonly be rememberedby what we have done while alive,by humans and by heaven.
RIP Freeman David.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:23am On May 02, 2016
He slipped off his bathroom n died at spot. D news is there
MirabelArode:
OP won't tell us the cause of his death. Anyway my condolences to his family, even though he was Anti-IPOB.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MrLeno(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2016
I still cannot believe that he is gone. It was when I got to his place yesterday and met the family in mourning that it finally hit me that David is no more. Resp in peace my brother

cc Lalasticlacla

2 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by middlebelter(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2016

I really agree with the OP, this is the time we can make our contribution to the peace and progress of this country and humanity. I therefore want to appeal to all Nairalanders to work towards the peacful co-existence of our people, beacuse we shall only be remembered by what we have done while alive,by humans and by heaven.
RIP Freeman David.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:24am On May 02, 2016
I wish rip means return in peace. Well, rest in peace.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by phayvoursky(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2016
FAREWELL AS U JOURNEY TO THE GREAT BEYOND.

RIP BROTHER.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by AyamConfidence(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2016
I came across this moniker several times,.. so I'd say I had a little knowledge of him.. its sad to receive this ugly news...I shouted when I saw who it was......RIP BRO...GOODNIGHT
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MrLeno(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2016
lalasticlala:
Op we need confirmation o.

Modified:

I just searched and got one of his threads that was featured on Home page, when he passed out from NYSC in Bayelsa. https://www.nairaland.com/2422240/passing-out-banta-drop-goodwill

He used to be an active poster.

May he RIP.. cry

He is no more bro. I was at his place yesterday. It is not a sight to behold.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by bqlekan(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2016
Inalilahi wa ina ilehi rajihun. Life will surely end one day. How/when and where it will end still remain a mystery to us. Be good. RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Kingsley1000(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2016
death nawao....#vexing
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Trunquejnr(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2016
r.I.p Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by udemzyudex(m): 6:28am On May 02, 2016
RIP FREEMAN
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2016
TiffanyJ:

May his soul rest in peace.
Madam, how are you doing?
Ha!.... Tiffany long tim.... Am doing well but dis news is rili havin an effect on me

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ola2unjy(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. God loves u more.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by lagosrd: 6:31am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave

Adieu bro. Goodnight
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by MrLeno(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
I refuse to believe this cry

My dear, I know that you were friendly with him on NL here because he always mentioned you. But it saddens me to confirm the worst. He is no longer with us. I refused to believe it myself until I went to his home yesterday.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Jolumania432(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2016
RIP Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.