Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88870 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by OgundeleT(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by smudge2079(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2016
Sometimes i wonder who is next. RIP man #Life

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by kingBeeblous(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2016
R I P
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by GodnGold: 7:41am On May 02, 2016
Rest in the Lord.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Kezzy24(f): 7:43am On May 02, 2016
May His gentle soul rest in peace...Amen
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Empredboy(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2016
Rip my bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by annnikky(f): 7:47am On May 02, 2016
May ur gentle soul rest in d bossom of the Lord.... Amen. Sleep on bruh till we meet again....... Gud9f beloved.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by dasphinx1(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
sorry man. Is it because of wearing slippers on the bath tub or the soap is still gummy on one's foot?

It is cause of wearing slippers in the bathtub.... its beacause of that i stopped wearing slippers in a bathtub.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 02, 2016
I saw the horrid news early around 1am and chose not to comment hoping by this morning the status would change to "update....he is alive but critical".
If he could read all the praises and good words about him now and had a chance to respond I am sure he would say as the philosopher he was that "nobody is totally good and we should sprinkle a little bad with the good to make it balanced"

All the events for the day u died lined themselves up perfectly for this to happen. How I wish one mopol had slapped you or one thief had stolen your wallet or something sha that would delay your using the bathroom and change the outcome. You will be missed.

My co debate Judge ....Rest on bro. Adieu.

2 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by excess4luv: 7:48am On May 02, 2016
RIP FREEMAN.
It pains to read the lines about you, such a young man with passion for what he does........
may God give your family the fortitude to bear your demise.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by sunky2sweet(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2016
Even after death so much love shown to you. I ask myself questions like How come they call it goodbye? How come the good die? Rest on my brother.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by calliking(m): 7:48am On May 02, 2016
Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

R.I.P to Freeman David. May God grant his parents the fortitude to bear his loss
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Lilimax(f): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
Omg! Freeman slipped in the bathroom and died cry One of the numerous ways to die. This young guy never knew he'll not live to see the end of this year. Alas, he's no more! cry It could have been any of us ...but we should bear in mind that death can come when we least expected. Please surrender your life to Jesus Christ, Live a life that pleases your Maker, Learn to do good always, shun profane and riotous living. Live everyday as if it is your last day on earth.... My prayers is that God will grant Freeman' family the grace to endure his depatrure. Eternal rest grant your son oh God in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by malonephill(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
What a sad news....... RIP freemanaƱ cry embarassed
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by avicky(f): 7:52am On May 02, 2016
I know this dude.
embarassed embarassed embarassed so sad. Death why
May his soul rest in peace and may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss tongue
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Godiloveu(f): 7:53am On May 02, 2016
RIP Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Dollaz: 7:53am On May 02, 2016
Great man RIP.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by filipin: 7:53am On May 02, 2016
WE GONNA MISS YOU BROTHER.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by prettyboi1(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace, Freeman David. God Bless your soul.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by nggie(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2016
RIP Mr. Freeman. May God grant ur family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by erimmy(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
NAIRALANDERS!!! ONE OF OUR HEROES HAS FALLEN

Do Angels really Die!!!!
I ask again do angels really die? .... Nairalanders a very proficient nairalander has passed on to the great beyond, leaving us in space....He was a brother, a friend, a politician and an educationist. Freeman David aka Freemanan/FreemanDave is no more... When MrLeno his right hand man called me last night and asked 'when last did you hear from david' i knew all was not well... So i said some few days back... Then he broke the news to me that has left my heart in pains.... He died on Friday evening.. He left us when we needed him most.... He touched lives, inspired many and taught anybody that crossed his path... I had to go to his family house to confirm what i heard and i recieved the biggest shock of my life... Indeed FREEMAN DAVID HAS LEFT THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH... leaving behind heartbroken parents and an only sister... He came, he saw and when he was about to conquer, the cold hands of death snatched him from us... He was a rare gem... A shinning star... He gave me hope when i was always down...He never disappointed me... You left us too soon FREEMAN.... what more can i say.... Farewell my friend, sleep on till we meet to part no more. FREEMAN REMI DAVID REST IN PEACE

Cause of death:He slipped and fell in his bathroom... He died on the spot

See His Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/freemandave
R.I.P.brother
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Fehmy25s(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2016
Rest In Peace Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by drstan(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2016
I don't know him ,but since he is a Nairalander I believe he is part of the family ..RIP bro Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by heryourbammie(f): 7:57am On May 02, 2016
Rip freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ucnwafor(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2016
I barely know diz dude, RIP bro!!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by xynerise: 7:59am On May 02, 2016
No!!!!! Freeman? Freeman responded to a chat on 20th April undecided
Jesus!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by yakflowz(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2016
RIP Great man
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2016
God knows best embarassed
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by DONSMITH123(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2016
R.I.P my fellow politician, a friend and a brother. I will surely miss you my guy. my right hand man and advocate in politics session. Adieu my brother.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nnachuka(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2016
R I P
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by UjSizzle(f): 8:06am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace, brother and find rest in our Lord.

May God grant his family comfort in this time to bear this loss. May he grant us all comfort to bear this loss.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Sniper4real(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2016
freeman Akogun. Rip bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.