Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Please How Can I Handle This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Can I Handle This (4183 Views)

How Should I Handle Friends Requesting For Loan? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please How Can I Handle This by Kimoni: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
Dyt:

But the op should forgive her

Definitely, divorce or unforgiveness shouldn't be anywhere near his thoughts.
Re: Please How Can I Handle This by DipoDee: 3:41pm On May 07, 2016
@Postmann, your reply to my post is clear and concise...except the part where you wrote that the society should slut-shame women..

Why?
Women in Nigeria spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about sex, whether to fvck or not, how to hide and fvck in the dark, how to pretend they don't svck preeqs, how not to fvck, because people like postman slut-shame them....Time better spent doing something worthwhile like having a PHD or investments or innovations. Instead, Nigerian women fight their libido, they abuse cucumbers, bottles and candles because you people will not let them fvck in peace undecided

But why? Women have libidos, they have fantasies, they have HORMONES!

For example, people's libido ain't the same, same with their sexual orientation, people(men and women) with higher libido will most def fvck more than those with low libido, and not even a pastor or preacher can stop the course of nature; It's not about morality or the lack of it.

Nigeria would be easier to live in if people actually Live and let live...if people understand and accept the concept of Individuality, preference, choice, objectivity, subjectivity and relativity.

...about honesty, you can't hinge your entire opinion of a person on a lie or assume they are worthless for being untruthful.
Also, life is too short for all the tags and names and unbending rules.

Perfection is an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Handle This by DipoDee: 3:46pm On May 07, 2016
kowalsky:

who married this guy undecided
what a sober puss

LOLcheesygrin
He obviously did the woman a favour by marrying her, let's not piss him off further.
...and Omaigala, hope you have forgiven your wife now that you have me to worry about.

Omaigala is coming for me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Settle Down Pls Advice / Would You Allow Your Wife To Drive The Only Family Car? / Powerful Mobile Air Conditioners Available For Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.