Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son (1693 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2016
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike who welcomed her son in March took to instagram earlier and shared a picture of her 3 month old son’s side face with the caption below.

“I thought I’d seen the best of life’s beauty until I was blessed with the chance to mother a son & daily watch him grow.

I thought I’d experienced the best of unadulterated Pure love Until I was blessed with the chance to Love you my Angel..

I’m in awe of God’s breathtaking deeds & it’s indeed a privilege to see my replica grow everyday into a man.

Thanks for making the last 3 Months the best 3Months of My life..

Thank you God almighty for diming me fit of this Gorgeous Precious Adorable One..

It is the Lords doing & it is marvellous in my sight

#HAPPY 3months KING-ANDRE

#SmallChurch

#BABYX.“

Source: http://thenet.ng/2016/05/tonto-dike-churchill-teases-with-photo-of-her-son/
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2016
lalasticlala, food is ready!

Its TONTO DIKE Flavour
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by mira4u: 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
Why is she always hiding his face? undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
mira4u:
Why is she always hiding his face? undecided

Dont mind her... she is delaying judgement day for her own mind
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2016
The boy sef get heat rashes 4 face.
Mtcheeew
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by sheguy(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2016
Dis fud get too much maggi.
Re: Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son by mopinks(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
She dy find bank or diaper or Vaseline company to come unveil d pikin face.... She go old fr dr

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is Always On My Social Media Pages Checking For Updates” – Lil Kesh / WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) / Latest Ankara Trends And Beautiful Styles For Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.