Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mysterious Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysterious Romance (745 Views)

Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Complete Episodes / The Mysterious Twenty Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Romance by tonyobj(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2016
Robbers entered a house, asked for all the money and valuables. After collecting what they cld, they gave the man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates. He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him. He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I
can’t do this…
...“The boss of the robbers silently
grabbed the gun from him and passed it on to the wife with the same instruction. The wife got the gun and without any single hesitation pointed to her husband’s head and pulled the trigger. But the gun had no bullets in it.
The robbers got their gun and walked out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what
explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice would you give?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Romance by Nayboy10(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2016
send her parking
Re: Mysterious Romance by classichussain(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2016
Nayboy10:
send her parking
I can't send her parking if we have already has kids but, all the time I will be watching my back because as I already knew that I am leaving with a wife who doesn't care or value my life at all I can't trust her any more again
Re: Mysterious Romance by christinnah(f): 5:19am On Aug 07, 2016
They should fight for each other....mean they have to care to each other and they have to protect themselves from their enemies... tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Romance by tonyobj(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2016
christinnah:
They should fight for each other....mean they have to care to each other and they have to protect themselves from their enemies... tongue tongue

@Christinnah Protect themselves from what enemies again? Foreign or domestic?
A wife who did not blink before pulling the trigger on her husband considers the husband as her friend or enemy?
After the incidence, would the husband consider the wife his friend or enemy?
Re: Mysterious Romance by ehix89(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2016
I won't send her parking but I doubt if i'll ever feel comfortable with such a woman by my side. . .She just might eventually park her bags on her own freewill and bid me farewell in life sad

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Romance by christinnah(f): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2016
tonyobj:

@Christinnah Protect themselves from what enemies again? Foreign or domestic?
A wife who did not blink before pulling the trigger on her husband considers the husband as her friend or enemy?
After the incidence, would the husband consider the wife his friend or enemy?

undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Wole Soyinka Or A Dangote? / Silly. / How Many Of You Agree With This??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.