Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested (10877 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / The Main Reason For Tbillz Outburst / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2016
Breaking: Barely 72hrs after the Tiwa Savage video on marriage with TeeBillz. An insider source with Pepsi and some other world class brands confirms dropping the Nigerian music star and Mavins first lady Tiwa Savage later this week as Brand Ambassador.

Meanwhile, sources confirmed that TeeBillz was arrested about an hour ago for questioning by Nigerian authorities on cocaine usage as reported by his super star wife in same video interview where she cleared the air on her marriage challenges.

We can recall that Nigeria's pop star Davido was arrested for questioning by the NDLEA; a Nigerian Drug Law outfit after a substance believed to be cocaine were seen on the footage of his music video "Fans Mi" which featured US rapper Meek Mill.

Source: News Break Africa. @cheroreporting. @seal_magazine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 12:36am On May 02, 2016
[img]http://gph.is/1LIOLmG[/img]

Really?

So fast.?

[img]http://gif.co/paPk.gif[/img]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2016
This is so sad for the duo...
They have destroyed each other and I really pity them both. Really painful how love can turn into a nightmare and what we all presumed to be a happy and suiting couple shattered...
Lalasticlala
Seun
Fynestboi... u don cheat me o
Sha do as u like but do d needful b4 I send u commot for that fp

3 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nayboy10(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2016
look at wat infidelity has caused

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 12:43am On May 02, 2016
Nayboy10:
look at wat infidelity has caused

No not infidelity but trying to play smart.

7 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 12:44am On May 02, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Fynestboi... u don cheat me o
Sha do as u like but do d needful b4 I send u commot for that fp

grin grin grin
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nayboy10(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2016
tell me who will b at lose now tiwa or TJ
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by cbnileowo42: 12:47am On May 02, 2016
Bros...u r high on weed...idonbilivit

6 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On May 02, 2016
If this is true this is sad

Tiwa shd av been more patient i understand she is a super star she has a lot to do with limited time
occasions to grace,show to perform at,tours,studio recording,brand ambassador,shows,nd so on.
She cud av drafted her life plan or schedule well embarassed.
She shd av made family her priority she knew who she got married to she cud av before sacking her husband as her manager she cud av indirectly or directly gotten him a job i kno it sounds awkward bt marriage means he is like ur soul mate u are now one body spirit nd soul gettin him a job is nothing but how he manages it dats wat matters

Tbillz mehn has a lot of blame from me why cheat? Wen u knew u wudnt b satisfied with ur wife why marry her?
Wen she sacked u why didnt u get a better job to prove to her u a man ? Why beat her?
U knew our type of job before marrying her why arent u supportive? Why do u say she doesnt feed u? Bt d women dat u claim feed u arent much of a busy celeb like ur wife dey myt b bt not as mch as she does work
i tot wen u said i do to her u were ready to understand her better why do u make her go tru emotional stress.

See wat dey both have done to themselves cry cry
Marriage can make or break you

9 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:00am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tiwa shd av been more patient i understand she is a super star she has a lot to do with limited time
occasions to grace,show to perform at,tours,studio recording,brand ambassador,shows,nd so on.
She shd av made family her priority she knew who she got married to she cud av before sacking her husband as her manager she cud av indirectly or directly gotten him a job i kno it sounds awkward bt marriage means he is like ur soul mate u are now one body spirit nd soul gettin him a job is nothing but how he manages it dats wat matters

Tbillz mehn has a lot of blame
from me why cheat? Wen u knew u wudnt b satisfied with ur wife why marry her?
Wen she sacked u why didnt u get a better job to prove to her u a man ? Why beat her?
U knew our type of job before marrying her why arent u supportive? Why do u say she doesnt feed u? Bt d women dat u claim feed u arent much of a busy celeb like ur wife dey myt b bt not as mch as she does work
i tot wen u said i do to her u were ready to understand her better why do u make i go tru emotional stress

[img]http://gph.is/1brOPam[/img]

You are getting this wrong, I agree TJ caused it, but what Op put up there is caused by TIWA herself, whats the reason for the 40mins plus video? She opened her fowl yatch with that. undecided did you watched the video? If no you need to.

An intelligent woman dear not do such......

[img]http://gph.is/Vx1h01[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by OKorowanta: 1:05am On May 02, 2016
I can't take panadol-extra for anoda pesin headache,
If Dem like Dem drop Tiwa,na she sabi.
All di Pepsi wey I don dey drink since,
Pepsi neva for once gimme just one free bottle.
Anofia!
Ekpa na Fool!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by mizcalvina(f): 1:07am On May 02, 2016
Mehn this na issue get as eh be sad
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

You are getting this wrong, I agree TJ caused it, but what Op put up there is caused by TIWA herself, whats the reason for the 40mins plus video? She opened her fowl yatch with that. undecided

An intelligent woman dear not do such......

well i must say she is wrong
But she wanted to defend herself
Tbillz came out to insult tiwa nd tiwas mum
How dare he say d mother charmed his manhood when he had edible catering?

Both are at fault if truly he was charmed
Tiwa was probably jealous
Nd he shdnt av cheated

Dis is just a case of two people who because of their business plan brought them together they mistook attraction for love but they felt the attraction could carry them along for a long time.

If u deeply love someone to cheat on dem will b one difficult task to do dats why i shake my head wen i hear people say i love her bt i av a side chick u never loved her

People mistake attraction for love dats wat has killed many relationships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by daveP(m): 1:13am On May 02, 2016
Like Nate Ruess of FUN sang, If malice could build a castle, then the castle of Tiwa vs Tee would be enormous than Buckingham Palace.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:14am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

well i must say she is wrong
But she wanted to defend herself
Tbillz came out to insult tiwa nd tiwas mum
How dare he say d mother charmed his manhood when he had edible catering?

Both are at fault if truly he was charmed
Tiwa was probably jealous
Nd he shdnt av cheated

Dis is just a case of two people who because of their business plan brought them together they mistook attraction for love but they felt the attraction could carry them along for a long time.

If u deeply love someone to cheat on dem will b omne difficult task to do dats why i shake my head wen i hear people say i love her bt i av a side chick u never loved her

People mistake attraction for love dats wat has killed many relationships

@bolded that's where she got it wrong, defending herself with 40mins video? The husband already denied the twitter post(though not true) but Tiwa trying to defend herself in such "crazy manner" is the reason for what the Op posted, ntn else....

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 1:19am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

@bolded that's where she got it wrong, defending herself with 40mins video? The husband already denied the twitter post(though not true) but Tiwa trying to defend herself in such "crazy manner" is the reason for what the Op posted, ntn else....

I understand tiwa very well
Wen a man has hurt u beyond d ordinary limit of ur endurance a woman's outburst can b drastic

See all dis tbillz allegations been going on for long yet u see tiwa d next day her music videos , her stage performance her endorsement deals ish.
Meaning she has been suffering nd smiling enduring
but tbillz went ahead nd crossed d boarder line d moment he mentioned tiwas mum.

Who knows if its edible catering dat did d charm or his numerous gfs to have him to themselves finally d next person he cud accuse is tiwas mum for a woman who fends for his needs

She heard of 45 million ish meaning tbillz cant even confide in his wife

a guy can hide things from gf nd all side chicks bt once u married open up to ur wife she is anoda part of u

Tiwa nd tbillz just showed d world dey are 2 friendly strangers who happen to marry nd procreate dey dont even kno each oda dat well nd deep
They dont trust one another also

And i will advise people if u want to marry a man who has kids with another woman nd didnt marry her or is divorced make d former woman in his life ur close frnd get more information before u do so even if she wud lie atleast there wud b somethings she wud say nd u wud confirm it ursef applies to guys nd ladies

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:24am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I understand tiwa very well
Wen a man has hurt u beyond d ordinary limit of ur endurance a woman's outburst can b drastic

See all dis tbillz allegations been going on for long yet u see tiwa d next day her music videos , her stage performance her endorsement deals ish.
Meaning she has been suffering nd smiling enduring
but tbillz went ahead nd crossed d boarder line d moment he mentioned tiwas mum.

Who knows if its edible catering dat did d charm or his numerous gf d next person he cud accuse is tiwas mum for a woman who fends for his needs

She heard of 45 million ish meaning tbillz cant even confide in his wife

a guy can hide things from gf nd all side chicks bt once u married open up to ur wife she is anoda part of u

Tiwa nd tbillz just showed d world dey are 2 friendly strangers who happen to marry nd procreate dey dont even kno each oda dat well nd deep
They dont trust one another also

Well well.
[img]http://gph.is/XI0Xhl[/img]

Not so good in drawing inference from a case I have no first hand info of.

[img]http://gif.co/quH0.gif[/img]
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:26am On May 02, 2016
mizcalvina:
Mehn this na issue get as eh be sad

And I got pushed to checking out ur profile...
And I fell head over heels...
And I fell in love...
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:28am On May 02, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

And I got pushed to checking out ur profile...
And I fell head over heels...
And I fell in love...

[img]http://gph.is/144OaCT[/img]
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 1:29am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

Well well.
[img]http://gph.is/XI0Xhl[/img]

Not so good in drawing inference from a case I have no first hand info of.

[img]http://gif.co/quH0.gif[/img]

I'm not judging any one of them
Based on wat they brought out i'm analysing their errors cos my main concern is their son broken homes affect male children more dan female children
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Fynestboi: 1:33am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm not judging any one of them
Based on wat they brought out i'm analysing their errors cos my main concern is their son broken homes affect male children more dan female children

Yea let pray it remains at this level and doesn't escalate beyond.

cool
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 1:34am On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

Yea let pray it remains at this level and doesn't escalate beyond.

cool
Amen
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 2:40am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tbillz mehn has a lot of blame from me why cheat? Wen u knew u wudnt b satisfied with ur wife why marry her?
i tot wen u said i do to her u were ready to understand her better why do u make i go tru emotional stress

Where are you getting this from?

She specifically stated that she was emotionally abused, which in itself is BS, but she flatly denied being physically abused.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 2:48am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Where are you getting this from?

She specifically stated that she was emotionally abused, which in itself is BS, but she flatly denied being physically abused.

That was to protect honor and pride

If he doesnt abuse her physically she wouldnt have rushed to defend herself over mere twitter rant but she cudnt bear d pains any longer

from her looks in d interview she did tiwa looked sick tired and exhausted
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 2:57am On May 02, 2016
Until I see this posted on Linda's blog it remains a lie.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 2:57am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

That was to protect honor and pride

If he doesnt abuse her physically she wouldnt have rushed to defend herself over mere twitter rant but she cudnt bear d pains any longer

from her looks in d interview she did tiwa looked sick tired and exhausted

I don't agree with you and we don't really need to assume stuff since she did a 45 minutes long inerview.

She threw everything at the poor man:

Thief
Coke Addict
Alcoholic
Womanizer
Uncaring parent who doesn't buy milk and diapers
Jobless bum
Etc

She would have added physical abuser too and especially when she was specifically asked.

You feminists agitator are too much sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:05am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I don't agree with you and we don't really need to assume stuff since she did a 45 minutes long inerview.

She threw everything at the poor man:

Thief
Coke Addict
Alcoholic
Womanizer
Uncaring parent who doesn't buy milk and diapers
Jobless bum
Etc

She would have added physical abuser too and especially when she was specifically asked.

You feminists agitator are too much sha.

U saying feminist

No dis is reality nd being human

The question is was she lying?

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 3:09am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

U saying feminist

No dis is reality nd being human

The question is was she lying?

Yes, she embellished through out the pre-scripted sham interview.

Why wouldn't she have simply added that one more lie to it to really nail his coffin from future spouses?

I apologise for calling you a feminist agitator.

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:13am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yes, she embellished through out the pre-scripted sham interview.

Why wouldn't she have simply added that one more lie to it to really nail his coffin from future spouses?

I apologise for calling you a feminist agitator.

I guess she wanted to pay him bck for calling her mother a witch he shdnt av gone dat far

Wud u b pleased if ur i reject it tho so called wife goes to public nd say hurtful words bou ur mother pls u will b hurt cos ur mother is d reason d so called wife cud meet u if ur mother hadnt given birth to u nko?

The truth is tbillz started it

Wen u start a war u shd b prepared cos ur opponent will come in at any angle tbillz shd av thought of dat before ranting he shd av thought of his own image too
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Nobody: 3:17am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I guess she wanted to pay him bck for calling her mother a witch he shdnt av gone dat far

Wud u b pleased if ur i reject it tho so called wife goes to public nd say hurtful words bou ur mother pls u will b hurt cos ur mother is d reason d so called wife cud meet u if ur mother hadnt given birth to u nko?

The truth is tbillz started it

Wen u start a war u shd b prepared cos ur opponent will come in at any angle tbillz shd av thought of dat before ranting he shd av thought of his own image too

Now hold on a minute, let's not go too far off track.

I'm responding ONLY to your allegation that he's also a wife beater. The alleged beatee, when asked directly during her sham 45 minutes choreographed BS interview refuted that.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:26am On May 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Now hold on a minute, let's not go too far off track.

I'm responding ONLY to your allegation that he's also a wife beater. The alleged beatee, when asked directly during her sham 45 minutes choreographed BS interview refuted that.

May b he has stopped but to me i feel he does that before
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by ednut1(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2016
hell bound blogger

(1) (2) (3)

Comedian, Ushe Bebe Pays Tribute to his beautiful Mother who died 10yrs ago / Omah Lay's Sister, Adanma Shares Lovely Pictures / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.