Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested (10946 Views)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage / The Main Reason For Tbillz Outburst / Tiwa Savage's Filing For Divorce Was Cause Of Tbillz Suicide Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 3:30pm On May 02, 2016
that was ta only thing she did not lie about
halfricanadian:

smiley from the message its clear
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
that was ta only thing she did not lie about

Ok i get u thank you smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 3:40pm On May 02, 2016
can we do some bugg**ery
halfricanadian:

Ok i get u thank you smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
can we do some bugg**ery

No thanx smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
not fair.
halfricanadian:

No thanx smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
not fair.

I'm not interested
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jazzlite: 3:55pm On May 02, 2016
I respect that.
halfricanadian:

I'm not interested
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On May 02, 2016
Jazzlite:
I respect that.

Thank you smiley
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by klassykute(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Klassykute howdy?
am doing great mondeluv ... how bout urself
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by Jameek(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Breaking: Barely 72hrs after the Tiwa Savage video on marriage with TeeBillz. An insider source with Pepsi and some other world class brands confirms dropping the Nigerian music star and Mavins first lady Tiwa Savage later this week as Brand Ambassador.

Meanwhile, sources confirmed that TeeBillz was arrested about an hour ago for questioning by Nigerian authorities on cocaine usage as reported by his super star wife in same video interview where she cleared the air on her marriage challenges.

We can recall that Nigeria's pop star Davido was arrested for questioning by the NDLEA; a Nigerian Drug Law outfit after a substance believed to be cocaine were seen on the footage of his music video "Fans Mi" which featured US rapper Meek Mill.

Source: News Break Africa. @cheroreporting. @seal_magazine

All these copy and paste stuff. What's your source? At least do well to post your source when posting stuff like this. Source(s) should be credible too, not just some copy and paste from another blogger.
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by optional1(f): 7:38pm On May 02, 2016
Still following
Re: Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested by lalasticlala(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3)

South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves And Stunning Beauty 18+ Photos / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Penis, Cooks It With Noodles For Cheating (photos) / Iyanya's X-rated Birthday Cake.(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.