Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja (10903 Views)

Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter / Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by contactmorak: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Nigerian Entertainment Today(NET) just published this about 9ice which they headlined "NET Exclusive: Is this how 9ice intends
to care for youth as a politician?"

Below is what they said happened...

Singer turned politician, Adegbola Akande
Abolore aka ‘9ice’ had what can be described as
an altercation with some of his supporters today.
The incident, which is coming when the youthful
supporters approached the Alapomeji boss in
Ikeja, Lagos, is coming just days after 9ice stated
that he will focus and invest in the life of youth if
elected as a member of the House of Reps.
The Oyo State-born singer is seeking a political
office through the All Progressives
Congress, attended the HIP TV Anniversary held at
the TV station’s office in Ikeja but ended up
exchanging words with some young people who
came up to shower praises on him when he was
leaving the venue.
The Gongo Aso hit maker, who feels they were out
to extort money from him, did not employ dialogue
at all but went all out to rebuke the supporters in a
harsh tone as he made his way into his car, a white
Honda Crosstour.

NET captured the incident and we brought you
photos from the scene…

thenet.ng/2014/09/net-exclusive-is-this-how-9ice-intends-to-care-for-youth-as-a-politician/

1 Share

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by contactmorak: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Street credibility

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by dytbabe: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by ramdris(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Welcome to the world of dirty politics Mr Nice. Expect more of such in the nearest future.
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by olu77(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Is this how youths intend to continue? When will this beggars' lifestyle stop?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by contactmorak: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Dirty politics indeed
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2014
hiohiohiohiohiohio.....lwtmb!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Tymax(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
As e no wan drop sontin for boys.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Uzomarts: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Always on d street ....still om d street
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by derrick333(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Adigun alakpo meji, dis guy go turn house of reps to street of reps oo ,bia ops, I tot u said he forgt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by olayincar(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2014
contactmorak: Street credibility

Check my fans grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by derrick333(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2014
olayincar:

Check my fans grin
Walahi ,aye e aja,no bi lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by naturally: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2014
See his cap grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2014

1st Bullet

I see no reason why I should vote for 9ice, Desmond Elliot, Kenneth Okonkwo & Kenny St Brown abi Best. Because they v made name in music/acting doesn't make them a good politician.

2nd Bullet

Any politician that fights on the street ll break heads with mace in the house of reps.

Last Bullet

I don't know what kinda screening councillors, chairmen, house of reps & senatorial aspirants get from the parties. Cos its like they were never screened when they get to offices.
They are underperfoming, they rarely appear in public, their influence is just for the thugs!
As if they were not given project money.
I only see state governors & the president doing projects.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Am 100% certain this is a fib, but anyway welcome to the world of politics Mr.9ice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Soneh(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
love the face the man in the second pic made,more of like " abeg make I dey go my own, these ones don chop bellefull"

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by ifaoni(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
omo ale. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by olayincar(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
derrick333:
Walahi ,aye e aja,no bi lie

Hear am. No be lie
, eyin mu j'abe lo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by jacqo: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg,let d fact be said.Do u see this kind of attitude in d developed word where citizens will be harrashing ppl 4 money. Even me wey no be politician dey hide comot 4 house wen d so called street boys wan dry my pocket. Every day na baba oo,baba oo dem go dey hail person in exchange of money. D worst of all is dat they dis money to buy drug n alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Tuntheycr7: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Was thinking ah would see Mr 9ice exchanging fist with dem boys.. grin

exchanging words with some young people who
came up to shower praises on him when he was
leaving the venue.

Exchanging words with people showering praises on him Just like that ? Ah smell lies joorr
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by ahkenaten(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
contactmorak: Street credibility

check my pants walai aya e aja grin grin
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by hensben(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Lie lie, they were showering him with praises at same time taxing him.
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by alexis007(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
olayincar:

Hear am. No be lie
, eyin mu j'abe lo
...what's this?...don't convert NL into a studio,i beg you donkeys
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Keketu(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: hiohiohiohiohiohio.....lwtmb!!!
whats the meaning of hiohio angry i love you but this your hiohio is pissing me angry
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by Tekzyflex(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2014
The second pix got me laffing....see as dat guy no send sef. The guy jst keep face lyk' wetin concern me sef'.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by seankay(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
I like 9ice! Politicians should stop giving money to street boys.Will that kinda money change their lives? NO!
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by zappyj(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Hungry and jobless fools, peeps like this even motivate politicians to steal. Are you to beg them for money or sincerely question their motive for joining politics and what they have to offer it's citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by akinsadeez(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2014
But all I can see from the pictures is just a bunch of people congregated around a car. Where is picture of 9ice fighting on the streets as the topic expressed. There is even nothing to show conclusively from the pictures that he had any sort of confrontation with them. Anyways, I am not in his constituency n can't vote for him, so wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by derrick333(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
alexis007: ...what's this?...don't convert NL into a studio,i beg you donkeys
Alex Alex ,y nt comment on d real topic ,so u open dis page jus 2fine som1 to diss
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by nwaobitex: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Loll angry
Re: Photos Of 9ice Fighting On The Street Of Ikeja by NNMUU(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Soneh: love the face the man in the second pic made,more of like " abeg make I dey go my own, these ones don chop bellefull"

or more like " I'm too old for this shi.t"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz 'This Is Nigeria’ Video Harmless – Entertainment Lawyer Says / Bbnaija:Mercy Eke Tweaking Her Big Ass in the kitchen / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.