Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (638 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by rebranded(m): 2:30am On May 02, 2016
My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga

This is based on information they have both shared to the public either recently or in the past. But before i comment we need to note that each marriage is unique and what is right can only be determined by the 2 people involved.

We all know Teebillz paid for Tiwa's first and second videos. In a way he had the right connection Tiwa needed to succeed which she didnt have coming from abroad.We like it or not Teebillz played a significant role in her career. Now was that why Tiwa dated him for what she felt he could do for her? That is a question only her can answer?. Did she know he took weed, drink, and a "hard guy" certainly! Infact that is common in their industry.

Does Teebillz believe without him there wont be a Tiwa Savage? Yes!. Is that the truth? only God can say. Does he has insecurity problems, immature and others? certainly! Did he believe he had hit the jackpot? most likely!

But this is nothing but a classic case of a wife earning more than the husband situation. These two people could have handled this alot better. Some counselling would have gone a long way. Watching Tiwa;s 45min interview i noticed one word she used that counselors have proven to escalate couple's fights - YOU. YOU cut your hair twice a week, What did YOU do with 45m?. NEVER use YOU during an argument if you dont want it to blow up.

Mr. Teebillz never put your family business on social media. No matter how bad things are at home. You are the head and should find a way to make things work.

In conclusion i think Teebillz and Tiwa will make up. Maybe Tinubu, Otedola or Ambode will call them and speak with them. At this point i believe everyone has seen their faults and accepted where they went wrong. In anycase if the relationship was founded on what i can gain from this person, I dont see how this can be fixed.

I wish them all the luck!

~Rebranded~
Re: My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by Raiders: 3:10am On May 02, 2016
rebranded:
My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga

This is based on information they have both shared to the public either recently or in the past. But before i comment we need to note that each marriage is unique and what is right can only be determined by the 2 people involved.

We all know Teebillz paid for Tiwa's first and second videos. In a way he had the right connection Tiwa needed to succeed which she didnt have coming from abroad.We like it or not Teebillz played a significant role in her career. Now was that why Tiwa dated him for what she felt he could do for her? That is a question only her can answer?. Did she know he took weed, drink, and a "hard guy" certainly! Infact that is common in their industry.

Does Teebillz believe without him there wont be a Tiwa Savage? Yes!. Is that the truth? only God can say. Does he has insecurity problems, immature and others? certainly! Did he believe he had hit the jackpot? most likely!

But this is nothing but a classic case of a wife earning more than the husband situation. These two people could have handled this alot better. Some counselling would have gone a long way. Watching Tiwa;s 45min interview i noticed one word she used that counselors have proven to escalate couple's fights - YOU. YOU cut your hair twice a week, What did YOU do with 45m?. NEVER use YOU during an argument if you dont want it to blow up.

Mr. Teebillz never put your family business on social media. No matter how bad things are at home. You are the head and should find a way to make things work.

In conclusion i think Teebillz and Tiwa will make up. Maybe Tinubu, Otedola or Ambode will call them and speak with them. At this point i believe everyone has seen their faults and accepted where they went wrong. In anycase if the relationship was founded on what i can gain from this person, I dont see how this can be fixed.

I wish them all the luck!

~Rebranded~
First of all, the moment a husband starts depending on his wife as the main source of income; that will be the beginning of problem in a marriage. Also, what do you expect Tiwa Savage to do when her husband was stealing from her? She had no choice but to cut him off. Also I think their marriage is beyond repair it's best they split parmenetly and move on with their lives while raising their son together. Getting back together is going to cause problem.

1 Like

Re: My View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga by ladi02(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2016
I dont think they can reconcile things have gone really bad but miracle can happen sha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drake Used 81 Ghost Writers On New Album,views? / Check Out Bovi’s Reply To Illbliss On His New Trake AYakata / See Hot Sexy Kardashian In A Transparent Jumpsuit - Showing Her Bare Ass Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.