Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy (570 Views)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy by leslimark(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2016
Dating is not always as easy as people make it look, so sometimes people need a little help. Don't get discouraged, just because you have been rejected in the past doesn't mean it's going to happen forever. We are here to help you learn how to make any girl like you, and fast!

Act Natural

Too many men think that they need to put on an elaborate show to get a girl. This is not true. Women like a man who acts natural, is honest and has fun. Often times, if you try too hard and you end up pushing the girl away. Stay relaxed and don't act like the macho man that you aren't. She will be able to tell and this will not get you a girl.

Stand your Ground

Acting like you don't need her is the perfect way to get her. A girl always wants what she can't have, so if you act like you don't really need her and that there are plenty of other fish in the sea, she'll be begging you for a date in no time.No, it is not good to act cocky (unless you have a sense of humor that goes with it), but confident is good. Play hard to get, it will turn her on and give her a break from doing the flirting for once.

A girl can tell when a man is nervous or unsure about a situation and this is a turn off. Be confident and sure that you can get any girl you want. If you find yourself wanting to learn more, read on to get further information on how to get girls fast.

If you are looking for a proven system to get the attention of a HOT woman fast.Click on the link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ to find out The Biggest Secret Of Attracting Hard To Get Women

Re: Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy by EzePromoe: 5:31am On May 02, 2016
The build-up to friendzoning
Re: Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2016
*takes a long piss, closing my eyes and enjoying the jonzing moment** as long as I love my life and enjoying myself, don't care if any woman genuinely like me or not.

Rubbish ......women themselves don't know what they like

(1) (Reply)

How I Took Your Girlfriend !!! / For Lovers: 5 Rules To Avoid Trouble On Facebook / How Do U Know Ur Girl Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.