Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (44833 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by SleekAboki: 11:40am On May 02, 2016
Efcc and Dss should also proceed and arrest all those given 20 milla per annum in previous administration.
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by legwa10(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2016
Look at what this homosapiens are doing when this country z in chaos
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by 9ijaprince(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2016
Dear buhari, pls am ready to work as your minister,don give me accommodation. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by tuniski: 12:18pm On May 02, 2016
bigtt76:
Before they became ministers, how were they surviving in Abuja? grin #Useless People ...#WhoDemEpp
Who says they all live in abuja? Until buhari go take accommodation outside the palace Aso Rock, he is just being hypocritical.
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by johnmartus(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2016
Thats good if there is anyone among them who are not comply to decision of president he/she can abdicate say no to flamboyancy
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by mimicue(f): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by mimicue(f): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
Bunch of thiefs they want 20million per annum .. They want to use Nigeria's money to live flamboyant life style .. When Nigeria is in chaos , if the 4million isn't okay , they should resign nah . They no happy say them wan collect 4million for accommodation with the fact that they are even useles and not doing anything

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by adconline(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

It is a budget. It doesn't mean he will spend that much. He is more likely to return unspent funds unlike GEJ. Buhari is not hungry.
GEJ and GMB spent N32bn in running the presidency last yr.. How much did GMB return since he took over in May and ran the rest of budget for 7months?
This year, he increased the budget by N15bn, he have could pegged it to last yr spending.. There is a provision for supplementary budget.. Stop making excuses for him, folks like us know better!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2016
adconline:

GEJ and GMB spent N32bn in running the presidency last yr.. How much did GMB return since he took over in May and ran the rest of budget for 7months?
This year, he increased the budget by N15bn, he have could pegged it to last yr spending.. There is a provision for supplementary budget.. Stop making excuses for him, folks like us know better!
igbo will never see anything better about Buhari. i know better.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
Baba sofry sofry o
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by kennysteve77: 2:46pm On May 02, 2016
I smell 'public manipulation' here... This is the kind of thing they want the public to live with. I have my points...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by ibietela2(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
[size=38pt]AIN'T BUYING THIS POOP[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by jamace(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by winterfell007(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
this story was designed to draw empathy on us. it is intended make Buhari look like he cares less about his ministers' welfare than that of Nigerian people. i'm not buying that crap. the minister want to tell they never had houses of their own before they ventured into governance. nonsense. they should rent face-me-i-slap-you apartment in Gwagwalada

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by dare2differ: 2:53pm On May 02, 2016
What is wrong with N4 million?undecided They should go and buy one small bunglowundecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by networkrecharg: 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
Were they all in Abuja before the appointments? NO

bigtt76:
Before they became ministers, how were they surviving in Abuja? grin #Useless People ...#WhoDemEpp
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Jabioro: 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
Nonsense how would you tell me that the likes of Fashola and Amechi lack accommodations, how do you say that Adeosun of finance sleep outside open field ? Let them bear the brunt of the past...we are all in the same boat...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
Your excellency, please carry on Sir.

You're well on track. They'll take the N2m and like it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by vickylala239: 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
6months to appoint ministers,budget has not been signed after a year pmb emerged victorious at the pools.If he does not increase this accomodation allowance for his cabinet members he may likely not achieve anything for the next two quaters because these ministers may claim that their inability to secure conducive accomodation is what will frustrate implementation of the change agender.

You guys eh.....

Wat is ministers salary for?

Na wa ohh...

Are you nw saying that this ministers where living inside forest before being appointed...

It is very simple, if they Dnt wnt Dey drop...youth are waiting to take over....

Wat job are the ministers doing if I may ask? Fuel?economy? job?sports? Etc plz What are they doing?

if they feel is to small.....let them resign Na haba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by berrystunn(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
Buhari You will get the result soon
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by bigtt76(f): 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
How are they different from me and you? We all left our respective homes to seek for jobs in other towns ....did our employers give us accommodation? These men lobbied and got the job why are they now complaining? About time we put a stop to all these winnings.

networkrecharg:
Were they all in Abuja before the appointments? NO

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Coraje(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
6months to appoint ministers,budget has not been signed after a year pmb emerged victorious at the pools.If he does not increase this accomodation allowance for his cabinet members he may likely not achieve anything for the next two quaters because these ministers may claim that their inability to secure conducive accomodation is what will frustrate implementation of the change agender.
If you don't like a person, there is nothing he would do that will seem correct in your eyes. At times granting people their request could be good but in this case are you advocating that these looters be given 20 million naira for accomodation in a country where the common man is struggling to find one square meal in a day? In a country where there is untold hardship among its citizens. If they like they shudnt perform and they surely will be kicked out. There are many people eyeing for their position.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by beejaybig: 2:59pm On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

According to your signature. Don't judge my path...
the guy is right dat ur quote is too long n very unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

It is a budget. It doesn't mean he will spend that much. He is more likely to return unspent funds unlike GEJ. Buhari is not hungry.
Return unspent funds to your father's house, ba?
The unspent funds from his campaigns where did he deposit dem? Biko park ur keke
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by olanje: 3:01pm On May 02, 2016
Eyaah... Some people will still believe this crap, Zombies will hail PMB's "Integrity" so sad. Indeed there was a country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Leke001: 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
fallout87:
I thought he waited so to pick incorruptible angels as ministers.

Now he is walking out on them

dont mind this lying cattle rearer joor
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Bamz(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
AdeniyiA:
stop quoting such a long post, it's annoying ...angry
who doesn't know you were commenting on the topic??

LOL as e dey hot!
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by KBrown: 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
Those ministers are yet to realise what they are in to. It is a very rare privilege to be called to serve. Any of them that feels N4m is too small for the accommodation he wants can add his own money. People are suffering and they want to live ostentatious lifestyle. What then will be the change we are talking about. Just like Nigerians are sacrificing now for a bountiful future, they should lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Doncharis(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2016
grin ;DYesterday it was 'Buhari walks out on #BBOG 'actors'...today it is'Buhari walks out on ministers'....tomorrow it will be'buhari walks out on NASS....Yet again,it will be'buhari walks out on Nigeria... Buhari keep on walking...till you walk right into sambisa. ;DYesterday it was 'Buhari walks out on #BBOG 'actors'...today it is'Buhari walks out on ministers'....tomorrow it will be'buhari walks out on NASS....Yet again,it will be'buhari walks out on Nigeria... Buhari keep on walking...till you walk right into sambisa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 02, 2016
Gov. Ajimobi helped minister of communication Shittu with 2 million in order to secure accommodation?
Very lame and weak lie.
Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by ApexTitan(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

igbo will never see anything better about Buhari. i know better.

Lame cop-out. Your response for excusing excessive and unreasonable spending by the government is to play the tired ethnic card. You don't know any better and have only succeeded in displaying your sycophancy for all to see.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
ApexTitan:

Lame cop-out. Your response for excusing excessive and unreasonable spending by the government is to play the tired ethnic card. You don't know any better and have only succeeded in displaying your sycophancy for all to see.
see my name. i cant help you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.